FREE or FU & RIE

DeletedUser

Lets see what y'all think: would would win in this war;
Free vs FU & Rie f.

Thoughts?

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser91043

Like all good wars it would depend who's frontlines went inactive first or which frontline caved under continuous attack.

DeletedUser

Well, duh! :icon_rolleyes:

[10:09:57 PM] MrD: and its spam in all its glory <--- get him JustToner, get him!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74857

thats entirely circumstantial. As with the beginning of the RIE vs FU war, lots of FU players quit. Not because of RIE, it was just really poor timeing. And its my opinion that those easy villages for RIE allowed them to establish a very high morale, while simultaneously knocking FU's down. Personally i think that if right now RIE and FU gangbanged FREE, RIE and FU would win. But only because RIE is very good at the defensive, and if they supported the FearUs front, i feel those in FearUs could do fair damage. Thats not to say the war wouldn't be epic.

DeletedUser

harry you starting a band tradition...now thats epic :lol:

lordarcadia

Like all good wars it would depend who's frontlines went inactive first or which frontline caved under continuous attack.

At the risk of being accused of flaming I think the first action would be a large chunk of FearUs being recruited by FREE.

jesseiam2

That would be quite difficult as we dont have the space to recruit them. Right now we are completely full. At most we could open up 2 spots and that far from constitutes a "large" chunk.

lordarcadia

Very true Jesse, moving x phoenix313 x & ivobg into Frogs would only open up 2 spaces at the moment but i'm sure other vacancies would become available before any large world war began.
Several of your members are looking low on activity and we both know that RL events can happen that claim players.
I'm by no means flaming FREE and saying all you do is recruit to weaken tribes, i'm merely pointing out that given your tribes relationship with FearUs and proximity to them there is bound to be close ties and even friendships with people on the shared tribal front between FREE & FearUs and that quite a few of them would opt to merge into your tribe rather than fight against it.

jesseiam2

I didnt see it as a flame, but you are incorrect about those you assume would go to frogs. In addition, the weeks leading up to September have traditionally been less active due to vacations and back to school. I would expect that to change. The other side of this discussion assumes that there are player within Fearus that we would want. Not saying there is, not saying there isnt.

Jonu36

Lol, I do doubt FREE would attack FearUs, well, at least not now while FearUs is already fighting someone with over 11K more villages to support and fight with. It would be cowardly. So stop talking about it, your scaring meh, lol.

DeletedUser79686

thats entirely circumstantial. As with the beginning of the RIE vs FU war, lots of FU players quit. Not because of RIE, it was just really poor timeing. And its my opinion that those easy villages for RIE allowed them to establish a very high morale, while simultaneously knocking FU's down. Personally i think that if right now RIE and FU gangbanged FREE, RIE and FU would win. But only because RIE is very good at the defensive, and if they supported the FearUs front, i feel those in FearUs could do fair damage. Thats not to say the war wouldn't be epic.

now throw the rest of the world in who have or are being attacked by FREE.:icon_wink:

jesseiam2

This thread isnt FREE vs the world, its FREE vs Fearus/RIE.

Jonu36

It is? I thought it was a "who will win the world" kind of thread

DeletedUser

It would end up Free V the world.

What a scary thought for you.

jesseiam2

Scary, no. Its a game, getting scared about it is simply foolish. It would be quite the challenge though.

That being said, it is also highly unlikely to happen. Fearus and RIE will likely fight to the death as they have some historical bad blood between then and FREE wont be declaring against them both.

Last edited:

DeletedUser91043

Scary :icon_biggrin: Its not like we sleep in these villages :lol:

DeletedUser74857

The real question is, BLIM vs FREE, who would win. My money is on BOA