Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Terrible declaration. Could have been done better, a lot better.

DeletedUser62494

For the record.

*TLA*
Number of members: 81
Points of the best 40 players: 232.215.722
Total points: 331.183.243
Number of villages: 33213

V

GRIND F.

Number of members: 150
Points of the best 40 players: 203.205.807
Total points: 354.648.688
Number of villages: 36401

Difference
GRIND F plus 69 members
GRIND F plus 23.465.445 Total points.
GRIND F plus 3,188 total villages

DeletedUser

end-times.jpg

Quit your crying and excuses. Posting total points and member counts, Slayer? Its sad really.

You guys talk about how Grind doesn't noble enemy, and doesn't want to war. And when we finally do, rather than embracing it, you make excuse and accusations.

Good declaration Silent. Why on earth would we want enemy or former enemy to like our declaration. We don't give any thought to the opinions of anyone else other than those in the grind family.

These forums have always been bias.

The battlefield is not.

May the best tribe win. And we intend to.

DeletedUser

Actually he was more just point out a difference not whinging about it. What people are whining about was the lack of effort put into the declaration post...

DeletedUser

WFA, I've never had a problem with you....still don't really. Geez though, get off your high horse and just take the declaration for what it is lol... come on.

DeletedUser

I think everyone knows we are at war so I call it a success. :D

DeletedUser

WFA, I've never had a problem with you....still don't really. Geez though, get off your high horse and just take the declaration for what it is lol... come on.
No high horse, this world has been around and people have worked hard, declarations should be made with effort is all...

And thanks :D

DeletedUser

Sam I dont think anyone should question the integrity of any player.

Especially the almighty Jobetopia for which few can compare themselves too

And slayer you talk about honour yet the only reason you have any is because SAm forgave you for your own blemishes

DeletedUser62494

Quit your crying and excuses. Posting total points and member counts, Slayer? Its sad really.

You guys talk about how Grind doesn't noble enemy, and doesn't want to war. And when we finally do, rather than embracing it, you make excuse and accusations.

Good declaration Silent. Why on earth would we want enemy or former enemy to like our declaration. We don't give any thought to the opinions of anyone else other than those in the grind family.

These forums have always been bias.

The battlefield is not.

May the best tribe win. And we intend to.

Me making excuses? Please spare me. I am merely posting so you can track the difference as it lessens and lessens until the time where TLA passes you and starts removing you and your tribe from the face of this world. Don't think we will make excuses.

And slayer you talk about honour yet the only reason you have any is because SAm forgave you for your own blemishes

Blemishes? Yoni please do some research. What blemishes do I have? Leaving TLA for NN? OMG! You left Fusion for KGR-A. So I guess we are equal. Try posting a little substance instead of your wild random accusations.

DeletedUser

Lol! that is the biggest stretch of a reply you have come up with yet

Good to see you believe is setting new standards =)

DeletedUser

I think the main complaint is that Grind did not keep their word on a 3day advance warning.

And considering the whining Grind did when shadow did the same i see pot, kettle somewhere here :icon_confused:

GL to TLA

Dal

DeletedUser

Fair point Dal, but different in that Shadow and Grind were allies. But hey I love to be called kettle =)

DeletedUser79621

That's nice of you to offer TLA your villages =]

Fair point Dal, but different in that Shadow and Grind were allies. But hey I love to be called kettle =)

Yoni, you're a kettle, although I'm pretty sure Dal was leaning more towards you being the pot :icon_wink: Also, when NAP'd with a tribe most I have seen treat them like they are allies in certain ways before the NAP ends.

On a different note, I agree with both sides about the declaration, at this point in the world there are only 3 tribes left... GRIND won't be getting the third on their side by any stretch of the imagination, so nobody to try and sway with proof... I understand since it's most likely the last declaration this world will face that they could have put more effort into it to make it look pretty and actually impress people... Like damage's for GRIND last time round.

Good luck to both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although personally i have always lived by if they are marked as Nap on the Map then they are primary targets to be hit before red/browns/greys/ blues (that order)

And Bert, for once a useful post - if that was in the declaration, it would have made it much more entertaining ;)

Dal

DeletedUser

The thing is Yoni, I hate questioning anyone's integrity; after all this is a game and underhand tactics should be expected. The only reason why it seems I am making a big deal out of things is that I simply did not expect it from Jobe or a couple others I regard highly in GRIND!. I always saw them as the polar opposites to the old DSL leadership, and people like Jobe I considered as friends (I still do ;)).

I just think the excuses of saying there never was a NAP since we supposedly broke it from the outset is the lamest excuse in existance. Those I ve chatted in GRIND know how I was committed to the NAP, and I told them numerous times to skype me or mail me if there was anything of concern. Token was the only one sho skyped me at the very beginning about Spartan's recruitment, and I told him to take all his frontline villages, or if he has a serious problem with it, then I will kick him from my tribe.

Token said he would grant an act of goodwill, so I was truly grateful for that. I simply did not expect him and Jobe to use excuses such as this to their advantage and hit back completely nullifying the NAP agreements (such as the 3 day gap). If they were never planning to break the agreements,then Jobe or Token should have continued mailing me highlighting their concerns, to prevent as King Myster said, us pushing and pushing the patience of GRIND. Why else would we need communication?

The very fact that noone from GRIND flared up any problems clearly shows to me that GRIND had planned on breaking the NAP and the 3 day rule from the very outset. It's funny, because when GRIND! suggested the 3 day rule I wholeheartedly agreed, since I thought it would be a great way to fight out the last great battle of W29, no surprises, only tactics. But little did I know that they had placed that 3 day rule to lull me into a false sense of security then set out to break it. I suppose I was naive in this one. What I can assure is that if I planned to declare war, I would have notified Jobe and Token that the NAP would be dropped in 3 days. Thats fact.

These are my thoughts, and will be the last word on this matter. I prefer if GRIND members did not flame my posts unless they were actively involved in my talks, which are only a select couple.

Enjoy the war :)

*DMGboi*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87372

One quick note as well, I find it funny that many of teh Grind! members were completely adamant that the few attacks over the last week or so against *TLA* from Grind! were isolated events where the people not in the know mistakenly attacked members they thought were inactive (for some unknown reason). What it seems to have turned out to be is that there was a tribal wide notice that war was coming at the end of the day yesterday and people got trigger finger happy, trying to find the weaknesses prior to the start of the real attacks.

This in itself proves that this breaking of the NAP and pitiful declaration had been planned for at least a week. I feel it was dishonourable, but I also don't really care, in fact I prefer the knowledge that those who oppose me are dishonourable so that I have no qualms about fighting them and destroying them. We will see if that happens, but I have every confidence in *TLA* as a group and am certain we will finish the job. I just hope it is not over too quickly with mass deletions and surrenders.

DeletedUser

Yeah but sam then you recruit Nick Taylor, Penguin, over the border after that, you knew the borders were a problem but you continued, how many times should Token moan, your a clever cookie you should have realised.

You moved to k45 next to the Grind border miles away from your main cluster with vincent and sobaks, if that isn't a slap then what is.

Then K46 TLA moved into and finally right bang in the middle of K85 as well as moving into K54 rapidly.

Do you really believe they are not acts of aggression and mickey taking towards Grind?

So if you had respect for Grind you wouldn't have pushed as much as you did espically in the north and centre there was room for TLA growth.

If you wanted my support which you had you should have stayed away from our borders.

I said before Docke didn't act against the Shadow aggression, the current council will, win or lose we will fight regardless. You were doing the same as shadow if you look at it adjectively.

As for firing early iscsenn's nobling in K85 caused a major concern and Bloodfests threats tipped the balance and we are now at war simple.

The 3 day nap would have been honoured if it wasn't for the border pushing, trust me i would have backed it but when a enemy Duke nobles near me for the 3rd time then its game on im afraid.

Your right i am not the Duke of Grind and i wasn't there for the talks but i supported the NAP and both parties, but you needed to keep that respect and you didn't, many of Grinds players lost that respect to, well nearly all of them to be honest.

Do you really think Grind will delete or fold, if there is one thing you don't know about Grind is we are a family, a community you can't recuit or buy that, we have welcomed DBD as equals thats the difference.

Unlike the self proclaimed squad of death who believe they are better than other members of TLA if not the world, that is the difference. I maybe proved wrong, but damn i will fight to the last village again!!!

DeletedUser87372

Do you really think Grind will delete or fold, if there is one thing you don't know about Grind is we are a family, a community you can't recuit or buy that, we have welcomed DBD as equals thats the difference.

Grind! had already agreed to surrender to *TLA* just before Damageboi123 left for business, and was on hold till Damage returned (was requested by Sweenster, Bloodfest, and myself. Bloodfest and I were stepping in as acting dukes at the time. Unfortunately, NN was then created and it set the world back a little, however seeing how it has worked out, it may be considered to be for the best.

As such, Grind had already folded and the only thing that actually saved it was the formation of NN. I won't comment on the rest of your points as I am not involved in "the Group of Death" (though I may be an honorary member, not sure), and with the K46 noblings, a friend had asked me to take some villages, they were not your villages to begin with, and to be honest, when I was nobling, it certainly was not a K owned by Grind!. K54 was actually a majority TLA owned until Grind! took in DBD, and is on our side of the 500 vertical, so was fair game for us (not Grind! as it was West of that vertical), so long as we were not taking Grind! villages.

DeletedUser

Im not saying they were Grind K's but theres plenty of growth in the north but you choose to move nearer grind and i mean 200 hour+ trains seems odd. I do know why they moved to K46 so thats fair dues.

But as a tribe and leader not looking for war you should have considered your actions, do you really think myself and Grind would be guillable for a second time around. I like you vince and Sam but the point is you have to think about your tribe and the actions you portrait.

What would you do if i moved to K52 for example? Would you think i was nobling a barb or setting up a launch pad?

I see it from the TLA side you wanted to prevent Grinds expansion but ended up causing a negative effect.