[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser71844

Have you heard yourself speak?

How can you lose in TW? They quit.

It is a fact, and it is statistically proven that THE/BD/[DN]/DECIDE have more skill than RAM.
Points aren't anything. If THE in their prime went to war with RAM then RAM would lose. But that will never happen.
Wanna know why? Because while THE were nobling tribes out, you were recruiting them and hiding on the rim.

What I fail to see about RAM is, how can you act like you are better than everyone else at Tribal Wars, when you have been playing Tribal Hugs for the first year and a half of this world? Answer me that one, Wittman.

Michael Wittman

winning is the only victory. i have no interest in seeing your collection of second place medals. i suppose it is what your goal is in a competition. my main goal in any competition is to win it.

also i dont think i am better everyone else in tw. drew waylander and mettaler defeated us on world 14 after 3 years of fighting. hats off to them. although that was our first world and not theirs. this is our second world and we intend to win this one.

so you go snuggle with your second place medals and your what ifs. myself i will be going for the gold

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, they are. The strongest tribe in W30 history.

THE have a legacy that only BD, [DN] and DECIDE did/could have live up to on this world.

Think you are forgetting one other tribe...

this is our second world and we intend to win this one.

so you go snuggle with your second place medals and your what ifs. myself i will be going for the gold

Good luck. I see one tribe at least that stands in your way. Do you think that Ram's recent actions have great strategic value? I dont see moves that a "winner" would make...

DeletedUser

THE have a legacy that only BD, [DN] and DECIDE did/could have live up to on this world.

SFC you too are part of that legacy :icon_wink:.

This thread is changing its path. Pl. stay tuned to the path :icon_razz:

cececole

You can not be serious to have left Phoenx out of this sentence. You make your entire point moot by debating the impact of Phoenx. Even a confirmed paj-baiter would have to agree that Phoenx, in declaring on BD and pushing them to quit have a legacy in W30. If not for that, then at least for having the balls to declare on BD and then RAM.

In TW, quitting = losing.
There are very select instances in some other worlds where a tribe that is on top decided they were going to leave at the top of their game and mass deleted. This was not that case for DN or BD. They lost and they disbanded. Many skilled players, no doubt. But they lost.

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."
-- Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi

DeletedUser

Some stats..:)

Some stats to show where each tribe is at pre-war.

THE

image.php

Total Points: 97.469.210
Members: 45
Villages: 9990
ODA: 450,92 Mio.
ODD: 183,83 Mio.
Continents dominated: 7

Hammer

image.php

Total Points: 51.618.960
Members: 42
Villages: 5401
ODA: 241,79 Mio.
ODD: 195,64 Mio.
Continents dominated: 5

DECIDE

image.php

Total Points: 50.113.021
Members: 38
Villages: 5213
ODA: 244,66 Mio.
ODD: 147,21 Mio.
Continents dominated: 2

War ending:

THE

image.php

Total Points: 76.115.561
Members: 19
Villages: 7748
ODA: 1.340,30 Mio.
ODD: 1.317,66 Mio.
Continents dominated: 3

Hammer - Disbanded

DECIDE

image.php

Total Points: 90.079.162
Members: 23
Villages: 9277
ODA: 784,37 Mio.
ODD: 886,16 Mio.
Continents dominated: 6

DeletedUser

THE improves somehow after the lost post.

At present 22 members and around 9000 villages.:icon_cool:

Who is the DUKE now? Does JP is still there are some one else takes the rain?:icon_razz:

His AK account is not working well that's why i ask this question.

&
WAR IS STILL NOT ENDED

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

DeletedUser

WoW
Nice pics R2D2

But u left 1 topic ?

Who is the Duke Of THE now & does JP is there?:icon_razz:

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

DeletedUser

It is a fact, and it is statistically proven that THE/BD/[DN]/DECIDE have more skill than RAM.
Points aren't anything. If THE in their prime went to war with RAM then RAM would lose. But that will never happen.
Wanna know why? Because while THE were nobling tribes out, you were recruiting them and hiding on the rim.

What I fail to see about RAM is, how can you act like you are better than everyone else at Tribal Wars, when you have been playing Tribal Hugs for the first year and a half of this world? Answer me that one, Wittman.

what I want to know 2nd rate is how it feels to have been the leader of the universally accepted worst tribe on W30? I'd also like to know how it feels to be the universally accepted scum bag who wasn't able to win a war but is infamous for disbanding a tribe he was fighting....

We've thrashed your tribe and you're still whining. That is a very common theme on W30...it's rather sad :(

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We've thrashed your tribe and you're still whining. That is a very common theme on W30...it's rather sad :(

You thrashed what again?

You mean you thrashed the noob arcticbear's account, and then mass recruited every other threat in ~B~... But wait~!!!

It was known a week or two before your actions took place, that you planned to recruit those members of ~B~.,....

And you say your not huggers and that you "thrashed" ~B~......

:icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

here kittty kitty kitty kitty, here puss puss puss puss. paj, grow a pare and show ram you are worth fearing. then maybe we will show you some respect. if you think attacking one of our far off members(who has stifled your attacks) will phase us, then you are what i suspected you are. here kitty kitty kitty. bring it phoenx, can i see some of what you have or will you also say you just got tired of this world lol. her kitty kitty kitty

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
here kittty kitty kitty kitty, here puss puss puss puss. paj, grow a pare and show ram you are worth fearing. then maybe we will show you some respect. if you think attacking one of our far off members(who has stifled your attacks) will phase us, then you are what i suspected you are. here kitty kitty kitty. bring it phoenx, can i see some of what you have or will you also say you just got tired of this world lol. her kitty kitty kitty

Thats funny, for a pussy (you are what you eat, dick) Every tribe that phoenix has killed was much larger than us. And can you say the same about ram?? Huggers? Isn't that how you finish your wars? Wait - you call those "spoils".... Rofl.

I believe your stats were for three months. You are 9 villages up on us, with three months.... Being much larger than us... Actually, more than twice our size.

And you have the nerve to call us the pussies? Or say we haven't shown anything?

Must every word that you post be an absolute lie??

[EDIT]

Just wanted to point out. Ram + Drift = 3x Phoenx.

So you are leading by 9 villages, with 3x the amount of villages/power/numbers as us.

What were you saying again??? o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser71961

theres different ways to look at that monty burns, the way you put it is one way of looking at it i suppose, another way could be that for a time we were fighting, LEGION, Legion, DECIDE, RAM and DRIFT and DRIFT had support from {FW} so thats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, tribes we were fighting and 1, tribe supporting (that we know about) add to that the cowards, spies, inactives and saboteurs in the tribe and its not really much for you to brag about, mostly everything we had was concentrated to the north and most people would agree thats where we were strongest, 90% of the players down south were ex- NTZH players we took in when their dukes got banned and left the game, we had been allies with NTZH since we started w30 and wanted to give some of their players a home, it was a mass recruiting blunder TBH because all but 3 of them either deleted their accounts or left us and joined DRIFT at the first sign of trouble.

DeletedUser

Thats funny, for a pussy (you are what you eat, dick) Every tribe that phoenix has killed was much larger than us. And can you say the same about ram?? Huggers? Isn't that how you finish your wars? Wait - you call those "spoils".... Rofl.

I believe your stats were for three months. You are 9 villages up on us, with three months.... Being much larger than us... Actually, more than twice our size.

And you have the nerve to call us the pussies? Or say we haven't shown anything?

Must every word that you post be an absolute lie??

[EDIT]

Just wanted to point out. Ram + Drift = 3x Phoenx.

So you are leading by 9 villages, with 3x the amount of villages/power/numbers as us.

What were you saying again??? o_O

Paj, your tribe is crap. Give it a rest.

All you're capable of is using foul language and talking shit.

To date, we have not seen a single organized offensive from you're "great" tribe...all you have done is run your mouth.

@Jimmy----when you actually lighten up you seem to be a decent guy...chill out bro and play the game. The only person that's allowed to be a crying little baby all the time is Paj.

DeletedUser71961

@Jimmy----when you actually lighten up you seem to be a decent guy...chill out bro and play the game. The only person that's allowed to be a crying little baby all the time is Paj.

dont worry mark, karma and i had a private chat and he gave me a few ideas about how to relax and cope with stress and i must say the one with the nail varnish and curtain has worked a treat, anybody curious about karma's nail varnish and curtain relaxation technique drop him a mail and he will explain it XD