Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser71961

hey its history now but just out of curiosity did DECIDE ask RAM to attack ~B~ yes or no? we are getting mixed signals about what happened and some might argue its a significant part of w30 history.

DeletedUser

Im sure you are smart enought to get his point.
If Phoenx was 54 not 27 players, they where outnobling you in total enoblements on random/barbie towns you are so proud of.

Michael Wittman never said or im rong that Cece/DECIDE asked him/RAM atack ~B~ to help them indirectly against THE?
Wich Karma was recently more than happy to recruit them in order to maintain the fire alive against BH :)

If you as friends cant make ur mind on what you publicly declare.
Im afraid no one will buy your words in this world either.
Wich will lead to a very sad end of story.

who are you again?

oh yea, you're the guy that has an opinion but not an account...that's right now I remember....you're the guy that was rimmed early on in this world and still won't leave....

Nothing in the PnP matters nearly as much as Paj would like you to believe troll.

MR.MR

You are further reinforcing your ignorance by professing that calarasi is nothing more on this world than a player who was rimmed early on.

DeletedUser

lol, Calarasi is exactly as you stated. He is a poser who has proved time and time again that he is incapable of playing his own account. The only thing he is capable of is running his mouth and playing someone elses account.

The only reason he is on this world is to undermine Michael, karma and I. Don't get that twisted. He would have moved on long ago had RAM not risen through the ranks under it's current leadership.

DeletedUser

As i have answered already, but your ignorance has seemed to miss it. I have shown noobaxes the correspondence between arcticbear and myself. It was all him, contacting me and begging me to work with him. He is not the only person to do so. I have given the same answer i tell everyone. I will lend advice, but we will never work with you. Period.

Actually, to help you recall, arcticbear contacted me, from which I arranged your skype chat. I wouldn't expect you to remember since you weren't the one doing the seeking :icon_biggrin:

He was a good guy from what I could tell. The only things gained from the conversations were tactical suggestions.

KarmaX

DECIDE has NEVER asked RAM to attack ~B~.

Cece saying it'd be nice to get ~B~ off their backs is not helping then fine. Also, even though we helped, I say DECIDE doesn't owe us anything because we already got "Thank you" from a lovely lady long time back b4 we even attacked. :icon_wink:

Calling our recruits refugees is even more funnier. You can't say that the food in the shop which you haven't bought is your food and expect to claim them when someone else has bought it earlier than you. Same thing goes with ~B~. We were asked a favor, we helped, we destroyed the tribe mostly by DRIFT, which you guys were not even bothered while they were being attacked and capped.

When their members came to you asking for invite, you looked into it and didn't say no and were thinking for many days means you were wanting to recruit that very member which is our food, coz its us who destroyed them not you. If you looks into it, you guys were not even interested when we were attacking them while you were busy with THE, now when the is in verge of collapse you come back and say they are your food. Cheers!! You should know that RAM has no intentions to harm DECIDE, if we had it, we could have done it. You also knew that ~B~ were friends of RAM and Cece was the one who supplied us info about them working with THE behind our backs so we broke it because it was a backstabbing by Dairyboy. You should know the depth we could go for friends, the reason we have few rookies in our tribe is for very reason. We backup our friends regardless of their position. We don't use and throw like Paj :p :icon_biggrin: ( I'm up for a debate on this if you like)

DeletedUser79042

I am sorry to say, but you guys REALLY need a lawyer (one specializing in Divorces is the best choice) ... Or a referee. :icon_eek:

Robot out

KarmaX

Thats funny, for a pussy (you are what you eat, dick) Every tribe that phoenix has killed was much larger than us. And can you say the same about ram?? Huggers? Isn't that how you finish your wars? Wait - you call those "spoils".... Rofl.

I believe your stats were for three months. You are 9 villages up on us, with three months.... Being much larger than us... Actually, more than twice our size.

And you have the nerve to call us the pussies? Or say we haven't shown anything?

Must every word that you post be an absolute lie??

[EDIT]

Just wanted to point out. Ram + Drift = 3x Phoenx.

So you are leading by 9 villages, with 3x the amount of villages/power/numbers as us.

What were you saying again??? o_O

1. Who did you guys beat? BD? What a joke. They are still around and living who just got recruited in BH right in your territory and yes, you're a big pussy for that. This is the best example of how coward PHOENX are.

2. RAM = PMP+TWC A just formed tribe! Want a history before that? TWC killed your buddy Fraser's tribe CRY and KBC who were one of the biggest tribe then. PMP defeated WOR, WOR-1 and WOR-2 and WOR-A who were one of the biggest tribe then and were more than 40 times bigger than us. TWC attacked PMP but both of our tribe were going nowhere and we thought it was the best interest to be merge to be one of the super power and yes, we suceeded on that. Take that big puss Paj.

3. You're whining about RAM being 3X now. Please, you should have saved your whining and become a so called man that you claim you are and you being the leader of PHOENX, shame!! BTW, we weren't the one to declare so it can't be said that we're bullying you guys. You called for it and we yet have to give it to you but we have other things to take into account at the moment. BTW, you're not alone, you have your hugging buddy LOEN.

History of Paj:

Paj and I used to be buddies long time back when KBC, CRY and PMP were fighting against TWC. Being fraser's friend, like a snake he used to creep in our join chat room to know what is happening in the world. KBC crumbled fast and so did CRY. Paj, being fraser's buddy tried to back up but afterall he's a selfish snake and only thinks of himself. We had a few talks when only PMP was fighting TWC. We were not progressing and TWC had a lot of cap leads but still we were pushing them hard. We asked for our ally NADs some help but I guess the snake Paj was interfering there too. Even though michael wittman and art-1 wanted to help us other NADs leadership were pussy and just wanted us as meatshields against TWC and wanted to attack D2. Yes! I was stressed out but still we pulled it and finally we merged with TWC and formed RAM. Then again, Snakey Paj, seeing RAM in the East, BD in the North, started to pee in his pants and came for friendly approach and asked for a NAP with us and also help to attack BD. Since, I had been in good terms with snakey Paj since anti-TWC times, I asked shipley to agree on it. Even D2 lent their hands on attacking BD. We didn't do much but we had BD spread out and too much to take they crumbled. Paj, knew D2 were our friends, and also he had no hopes on defeating RAM, he decided to quit. Somehow, some of his friends managed to pull him together and they decided their final suicide act, i.e. to attack RAM and get defeated.

Meanwhile, you know in the verge of suicide people want to live again. Same thing happened to our buddy Snakey Paj. He decided to use an excuse and sympathy of the world to favor him. Also, meanwhile RAM attacking ~B~ was favorable to them too. Even your old friends that you recruited from NADs are just your meatshields against us. I know you like to use and throw Snakey.

This is my side of Paj's history, he has a lot more than that but whatever we encountered are these. Snakey Paj or Puss fag, here's a clap for your pussiness!! but I gotta admit, you're a good manipulator.cheers!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be fair, both sides wanted NADs be used for other purpose than
NADs.
I knew MW always wanted to help PMP as that how you 3 used to play back in another world.
After all i was your tribemate for a long time when i switched my account from k26 with a good friend account located in k14.
Yes i was wittness to all the sneaky talks and move made those days way before the Fire/West war so i know how each of you thinks and react to a situation.
NADS was never ment to survive was a combination against nature.

About PAjuno/CRY/fraser/BD and other words.
Your funnier than mberns i give you that.
While Pajuno declared on BD ex rank 1, rank 3 bigger than them when war started.

CRY was never bigger than TWC or its academy or anywhere close to BD, wich RAM avoided like for mounths.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

We still have NADs players that we recruited rocking and kicking! There have never been a day that they felt leftout or homeless. Unlike Snakey Paj, most of their recruits are gone..! Even recent Whittons is the example. Want a proof? I'll post it. Use and throw is what Paj's nature is like. We at RAM treats friend in a different way.

DeletedUser

Wittons was as u should recognize a semi active player that didnt really deserved to be saved by Pajuno or kept as tribemate for so long.
He was no better than D2 players level.
+There are 2 type of players in this game.
High burning flames and the ones like small lights in the night.
Some love short agressive existence while urs love to survive as long as they can.
Its not ur right to bad-talk individual choices.

KarmaX

Being a good leader you can always find things you can do with players. We have few players that are semi but they actively help in everything. Ya, just thinking about own is good then I have no say on that. I might be little emotional but I do care about all my members as a friend.

DeletedUser

To be fair, both sides wanted NADs be used for other purpose than
NADs.
I knew MW always wanted to help PMP as that how you 3 used to play back in another world.
After all i was your tribemate for a long time when i switched my account from k26 with a good friend account located in k14.
another epic fail, W14/Calarasi=FAIL rimmed again and forced to play someone elses account b/c you couldn't miantain your own...rofl
Yes i was wittness to all the sneaky talks and move made those days way before the Fire/West war so i know how each of you thinks and react to a situation.
you don't know any of us, this is a bold claim that you can't substantiate.

NADS was never ment to survive was a combination against nature.
this isn't true either, NADs has survived through it's members who are now in RAM. NADs secured an area then simply joined it's brothers in arms in creating RAM. Exactly as planned.

About PAjuno/CRY/fraser/BD and other words.
Your funnier than mberns i give you that.
While Pajuno declared on BD ex rank 1, rank 3 bigger than them when war started.
The ONLY reason the great Pajuno declared on BD was b/c he knew RAM was moving on them as well. Without RAM Phoenx wouldn't have survived that one.....

CRY was never bigger than TWC or its academy or anywhere close to BD, wich RAM avoided like for mounths.

another FAIL, get it right for once. We know you aren't capable of running your own account, atleast try to get the histories right.

We attacked BD within 30 days of forming RAM. We attacked 4 continents and won all 4 (fyi, K55,K56,K57, K58) What we did was consiberably greater than what Phoenx did, we lost much less, and gained far more....but yet the world gives Phoenx the credit for BD falling? lol

We have NEVER avoided conflict with anyone, much less BD.

DeletedUser

1) First is as relevant as ....what ever anyone can replace with...

2)God of tribal wars knows when to spank liers.
When they never expect it.
You can always go back on ur tw stats and see a tribemate account i passed long time, me and my k14 friend left the world to another player to have some late:" Calarasi was here again" surprise for you.
That world still keeps a forum post made by another tribemate of yours when he left the game wich was posted by me much later on externals.

3)Its good to know NADs survived after the split and its merge with TWC/PMP.

4)Can RAM show any prove of atacks on BD before or after Phoenx caps?

5)Let me see i cant remmber if k58 was BD or not.
K56 and k57 was nobled way after BD disbanded and you nobled barbie towns not BD players.
That long it took for some of the brave warriors.
You won k56 long after the war and k57 only after Ravenj got bored of this world and deleted.

k58 was ever ever BD?
[spoil]
r1lnad.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats on your duke appointment Mr. Wittman :icon_wink:

Hopefully this gentleman can make sound decisions.

[9/1/2010 11:48:26 PM] cdogg666 (LEGI0N): [Wednesday, September 01, 2010] Karma X:

<<< I want LEGION off K-38, K-48, K-58 and K-59— Karma X, Wednesday, September 01, 2010

[9/2/2010 12:12:25 AM] cdogg666 (LEGI0N): So RAM's suggestion is an Alliance and those 3 K's, allowing us those few mentioned for growth?

Congratulations, Mike.

Think logically, why would RAM want to try to start a war with the whole north while they still have to clean their back yard? we are not stupid and we are not noobs.

A post was certainly needed to clear this up, I believe.

So this was not any master plan. phoenx made this happen by the way they acted to their neighbors. Loen is now working nuetral/for phoenx. im sure phoenx will deny that but they are attacking RAM and they are attacking D2. this is no gang bang on phoenx. phoenx are cowards trying to play the victim and get sympathy from the rest of the world.

I wonder what would happen if the rest of the world did show sympathy for Phoenix? RAM has 3 tribes "working" with them, why shouldn't Phoenix? Hmmm.

KarmaX

lol.. skype chats can be manipulated..! I can forward you a message typed by you saying you're a coward or a puss with your own writings.. :p Congrats! you just showed how dumb you are!

DeletedUser

Dogs don't lie.

However, you proved again to be a great person to communicate with, be it on Skype or the PnP. I am all for this Mike fellow, personally.

KarmaX

Dogs don't lie.

However, you proved again to be a great person to communicate with, be it on Skype or the PnP. I am all for this Mike fellow, personally.

Yes, you just proved you are even dumber. Dogs don't speak btw..! :icon_biggrin: Mayb they do in their language but not in human language. Ofcourse, they are adorable and they are friendly. So, you're better off doing the sign language than barking nonsense..! :icon_wink: