Marvel vs. APOC

• Thread starter DeletedUser93351
  • Start date

DeletedUser74142

Seems marvel is doing very well for the first few days of war :)

DeletedUser

OKay 24under you say u havent played TW then you should knwo you were banned long ago and then you quit because of it right you get banned for a reason so if 24 is banned on W35 i dont think playing as another person will keep you unbanned for long

super adgent investagation

King A sorry i am not on this as much but i am pretty sure you can haddle these scrubs is it like what 6 on 1 come on lol

oh no marvel is semi active look at ur members oh no our core wants to leave but they cant if you guys can win this war why dont they join then you guys know In ex fear hawk what ever you know there is many members that dont like your ways that dont like what you do they will join us sooner or later time will tell

(the man that doesnt have peroids a real man)

DeletedUser

It was obvious when this war started... they will get some quick nobles and then our active players will stop them. Everyone knew this the day it happened. So I am not impressed. Now if you keep this momentum going for at least a couple of months I will congratulate you personally on here. :-D

yeil

Of course it will not be as consistantly dominant as we have been as we are a tribe with with 10 players and nobles arn't cheap you know. And inactives king A? Is that why every single player i have nobled has mailed/retaliated? Thing is when you catch someone off guard you have to do it properly so they cant recover for a while which I did and now me thinks he quit :icon_cool: as he is not stacking nomore which is no difference as I was just mass hitting him which he was stacking his churches so I would clear and take the villages supporting the church then eventually take the church. I believe we will continue to be up on stats but that does not matter as on the bigger picture apoc seem to be doing really well against ex and reasonably well against hawk so in the sceme of things it evens things out. Focusing on one area is what we should be doing as its our only focus but what you guys SHOULD be saying is what i've just said instead of making pointless comments about inactives etc. that is just plain BS as if they was, they wouldn't be fighting back.

And pepsi dont worry they will soon enough little by little. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Who exactly isn't fighting back? I will email them and give them a kick in the a** personally. :-D

DeletedUser

well lets see............close your eyes go to APOC members list and blindly pick one. 98% of the time youll get your targets :) [do it couple of times]

DeletedUser93351

OKay 24under you say u havent played TW then you should knwo you were banned long ago and then you quit because of it right you get banned for a reason so if 24 is banned on W35 i dont think playing as another person will keep you unbanned for long

King A sorry i am not on this as much but i am pretty sure you can haddle these scrubs is it like what 6 on 1 come on lol

oh no marvel is semi active look at ur members oh no our core wants to leave but they cant if you guys can win this war why dont they join then you guys know In ex fear hawk what ever you know there is many members that dont like your ways that dont like what you do they will join us sooner or later time will tell

This made no sense LOL.

Anyways we will always be up by a large ratio such as now. Nobling will no be backed up to only 10 conquers a day made against you but thats way more then you will get in a month. We have no outside support and we are doing incredibly well. And don't worry very soon you'll see them leave :lol:

DeletedUser74142

inactives?

dude again not researching who im hitting

im nobling active targets :)

DeletedUser

I was banned for having too close of log in times with my brother.... lol Do more research :D

DeletedUser74142

Side 1:
Tribes: Marvel
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-, APOC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 10
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 978,974
Side 2: 85,732
Difference: 893,242

chart

:O

i didnt realize we had 99 takes in the third day of fighting

DeletedUser

OHHH NOOOO i might be attacked i am not scared of losing my villages its called a WAR i only have 280k yet i still attack players that have 3mil ,1mil points

So put on your super hero costume tell your mom youll be up late and not to come downstairs cause this will be a long war.

Yeil well my cousin is the leader of the tribe EXplz search them ok my cousin lives with me and we were banned w50 so we know only sign in 20 min apart but he doesnt really play anymore he just liek to make fun of my ennemies so have fun spandex boy and bow down.

DeletedUser74142

our war hits prove themselves we already got our super heros dressed and fighting crime

Kaiser Minear

OHHH NOOOO i might be attacked i am not scared of losing my villages its called a WAR i only have 280k yet i still attack players that have 3mil ,1mil points

So put on your super hero costume tell your mom youll be up late and not to come downstairs cause this will be a long war.

Yeil well my cousin is the leader of the tribe EXplz search them ok my cousin lives with me and we were banned w50 so we know only sign in 20 min apart but he doesnt really play anymore he just liek to make fun of my ennemies so have fun spandex boy and bow down.

Sup Pepsi :D

How's it going man