Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

KarmaX

Nope, we know it more than you. We had just few players compared to the rest of the WOR family. If you don't believe it, we were also being attacked by TWC at that moment. check out twstats from page 694. All you know is just a little by BC members.

DeletedUser79042

Ahem. I'm available.

But damn pricey. ;)

You accept cash or can someone pay you in ... mmm ... let's say ... burgers ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I asked for nothing but talks via RAM and the members we recruited from ~B~. I addressed my member that contacted RAM asking for a NAP personally, as stated in that Skype comment. I further mentioned said members were "bitched at" for asking for a NAP.

I listened to RAM's offers, and posted my response. Your offer was not worthy of the hour or so Karma X spent talking to me.

Until talks resume, I suppose you are left with yet another tribe you are attacking.

Please, do not step into a man's game, Mr. Berns. I have no issues with you. RAM's Council is less aware of RAM plans then I am.

Pwned by my village

I asked for nothing but talks via RAM and the members we recruited from ~B~. I addressed my member that contacted RAM asking for a NAP personally, as stated in that Skype comment. I further mentioned said members were "bitched at" for asking for a NAP.

I listened to RAM's offers, and posted my response. Your offer was not worthy of the hour or so Karma X spent talking to me.

Until talks resume, I suppose you are left with yet another tribe you are attacking.

Please, do not step into a man's game, Mr. Berns. I have no issues with you. RAM's Council is less aware of RAM plans then I am.

I may be confused... and correct me if I am wrong...
Is this legions threatening RAM?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Being a good leader you can always find things you can do with players. We have few players that are semi but they actively help in everything. Ya, just thinking about own is good then I have no say on that. I might be little emotional but I do care about all my members as a friend.

Whittons was on a ram Front. Whittons was never active, never communicated. He ignored all mails for about 3 months before the incident. He was not recruited according to my normal procedures, he got in on merit of Fraser. (who we all know the real deal now)

You use and abuse more than anyone in the world atm, cause its widely know that Ram has a database of Pw/account information for a whole slew of your accounts.. Hence so many are changing hands as often as they do. Someone had to take over for shipley, when he was done doing dirty...

this isn't true either, NADs has survived through it's members who are now in RAM. NADs secured an area then simply joined it's brothers in arms in creating RAM. Exactly as planned.

That is funny, you finally admit your plan all along. :icon_redface:

My plan was to always have Scott and Archon make Nads into the power it should have been, on its own. I never wanted to manipulate them, nor did i really want to recruit them. My intentions were to get them into usable accounts already present within Phoenx. And that was not supposed to happen until around this time now... (as Scott and archon were finishing their senior years in high school)

You try to make my plans out to be dirty, i just wanted to have some good friends that i could know and trust.. But the other side, Berns or wittman, not sure which or if it was both.. were dirty dealers from the start. The first conversations i had with you guys, i knew that you would play dirty, and completely unlike phoenx strategy..

I knew when allday posted his plans.. recruit the entire kd, and then just eat their inactives.. and wait for the rest to go inactive... I know that is your MO, as it has always been Ram's MO.... Anyone can see...

The ONLY reason the great Pajuno declared on BD was b/c he knew RAM was moving on them as well. Without RAM Phoenx wouldn't have survived that one.....

your so full of shit. I declared when it was Phoenx' time to declare.. and has already been discussed, it was when templarz backstabbed one of his former members that was now in Phoenx... Until that day, BD/Phoenx was gonna kick your ass together...

But you were such a knowledgeable person then, werent you buddy boy? you were informed. Pfffftt.. i found the crasula conversation, and im trying to find the joint Shipley/crasula convo i had saved just for these purposes...

We attacked BD within 30 days of forming RAM.

Yes, you may have. But you did it long after Phoenx started BD war... And BD members always said the Phoenx Ops were far more deadly than any Ram operation..

but hey, you were informed. :lol:

We attacked 4 continents and won all 4 (fyi, K55,K56,K57, K58) What we did was consiberably greater than what Phoenx did, we lost much less, and gained far more....but yet the world gives Phoenx the credit for BD falling? lol

That is funny. Your former leaders, (the ones that were still leading when BD fell) all admitted that Phoenx did all the work.

Are you really gonna come here and try to tarnish what we accomplished? I think its really only because you cant do much, what with all your numbers..

being 3x our size, and you can only fight us to a draw??

But i thought you were making all this "progress" against us?? I thought you "killed ten accounts"?? Care to show proof of even crippling more than three accounts?

We have NEVER avoided conflict with anyone, much less BD.

This is the greatest lie ever told. I cannot believe it, but you just beat out the bible!!!

Cry war? how much fighting did you really do? (none after first two months)
KBC war? how much fighting did you really do? (divide and conquer)
~B~ war? How much fighting did you really do? (not much, considering your new recruits were already in your camp when your war started. :icon_eek:)

What is it exactly that ram has done???

And noobaxes quote about how ram recruited the rim, so as not to waste time fighting it.... Im quite sure any sensible person can see the complete night and day difference between Phoenx' actions, and Ram's actions....

KarmaX

Same old stuff with full of crap. :p We aren't even bothered by you, u declared but yet you're tired i guess.! grow up man, don't be such a coward! Nomatter what you post, you're still a coward and not a man you claim to be.. !!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71844

Says the RAM mass recruiters.

Karma you can't come up with a decent reply because what Paj said is the truth.

KarmaX

Mass recruiters. If you have guts go tell other tribes. We recruited Brindamour, Lmawii, Artic, marky and DBL J. Says the boy who got raped!

DeletedUser71961

everybody recruits, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt, would DRIFT not gain from recruiting some ex-~B~ players?

DeletedUser44039

everybody recruits, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt, would DRIFT not gain from recruiting some ex-~B~ players?

its true, but they recruit every single person that its in their way :icon_eek:

Michael Wittman

i know man! i keep trying to recruit your eastern front but they are being difficult :p oh well i will have to recruit their villagers into my army hehe

KarmaX

lol.. when we recruit you say every person in our way :p Mayb we should have 3000 players by now if we did that.. This world is filled with arrogant lies. cheers!! we have just recruited few that we thought would be asset for the tribe.

DeletedUser44039

lol.. when we recruit you say every person in our way :p Mayb we should have 3000 players by now if we did that.. This world is filled with arrogant lies. cheers!! we have just recruited few that we thought would be asset for the tribe.

i guess u didnt that becoz the tribe limit member is 60 :lol:
its not an arrogant lie karmaX... everybody knows that :icon_wink:

KarmaX

lol.. everyone !! I don't think we have it filled to 60 and yes, we're capable of having 5-6 academies but we aren't :p ...

queenslater

I find it funny how we still see RAM members saying something about skirmishes....why, is it easier to say after wards that it was only a skirmish that is why we never got anywhere? If 1.5k attacks against one player is a skirmish I would hate to see what you guys do when you have a real op.

@karmaX, I always said I liked your attitude on pnp, but the last few days your tone seems to have become a bit more aggressive, you know that is bad karma right?

DeletedUser71961

I find it funny how we still see RAM members saying something about skirmishes....why, is it easier to say after wards that it was only a skirmish that is why we never got anywhere? If 1.5k attacks against one player is a skirmish I would hate to see what you guys do when you have a real op.

@karmaX, I always said I liked your attitude on pnp, but the last few days your tone seems to have become a bit more aggressive, you know that is bad karma right?

:icon_idea: karma if the pressure is getting too much il stand in as duke for you for a while and give you a little break :icon_idea:

i promise i wont let dairyboy near my computer, we all know about his fascination with disband buttons so take the duke priv away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hey guys!

Relax and take a chill pill..it's just a game, nothing more..no need to be rude on forums..i mean it for both sides..rather play than talk..that's my mojo;)

DeletedUser

A Man's game? rofl

Legion says this is a man's game...rofl again.....

you got played son by the men of this world...we all got a good laugh at your ineptitude and your ignorance. get over it.

Legion is no threat to anyone...especially now that you have the remnants of ~B~

Your tribe inherited the worst tribe title from ~B~.

Lets see how many caps it takes for you guys to disband.

DeletedUser

Karma, I just want to point out a few things that came to mind when I read this.

Being a good leader you can always find things you can do with players.
Honestly, I'm sure you can think of plenty of situations were this isn't true. If they don't care about the tribe, we don't care about including them. Some leave on good terms and some don't, just as in real life situations.

To put it into context, imagine if you took your tribal changes (including DRIFT) and divided that down, almost by a factor of ten. We don't have a large influx of players, so it's a low-BS environment. This isn't daycare. It's not mean, it's not greedy. It's simple, really.

We have few players that are semi but they actively help in everything.
No comment. In fact, I think this sentence is basically self contradictory. I could be reading it wrong.

Ya, just thinking about own is good then I have no say on that. I might be little emotional but I do care about all my members as a friend.
Then, I just want to comment on Paj as a leader. If you can't accept my words, then all is fair and I'm comfortable if you just assume he brainwashed me. Otherwise, here's my counter to RAMs bashing on Paj (nb I'm not here to debate whether it's deserved or not. The back and forth is tired).

Phoenx has always had one perogative - Take down number one. Why fight number 2?

Die/Kill was the largest family of the time
BD was number one
RAM/drift is largest family now
All of these wars overlapped eachother, one after another.

Most of us stay out of pnp. It helps us focus ingame and spend our precious time there. So this primarily leaves Paj as the public face of pheonix. I personally find his presence here hilarious considering his true nature outside of pnp.

At the end of the day, he doesn't give a hoot what you think about him or our tribe. I think we've earned our spot in w30. And besides, at least he backs his talk ingame. I see a lot of people in these forums (not necessarily you Karma) that talk big and leave me dissappointed when I look ingame. Maybe we should impose a rule: [Lines of shit talking] < [ODA/million]

It would prove to be a good filtering strategy I think.

So you might think paj is a cold leader because of things like whitttons, etc. The truth was put best by Queen when he came over and I asked somewhat jokingly, "So how did paj finally convince you to come over?" He replied, "I've never seen such loyalty to a leader in an online game setting".

Again, you can either just believe it's brainwashing or recognize that w/ only 150 tribe changes and less than 30 standing members we earned our right to roll around w/ number one, yet again. It's what we do.

There's no other tribe that fits our profile:

Consistently top 5-10
Consistently fighting #1
Consistent warring, w/ no breaks since before Die.
Consistently < 30-40 members

I didn't even know what a noble train was when I came to w30 so I don't have audacity to claim we're on the of the best. However, say what you will, but Paj deserves credit where credit is due.

DeletedUser

*cheers for Phoenx*

Woo hoo!! Go Paj, I'll give you credit for being the biggest loud mouth in the forums :)