W41 - Half Priced Packets

DeletedUser

Seeing as W41 is losing players at an alarming rate, I thought I would put this idea up for discussion on what you guys think about getting the world half-priced packets, that is 14k/15k/12.5k for each packet. Its obvious that this world is one of the very few among the newish worlds to be coming to a premature close and as such, peoples' interests are diminishing. So by halving the price, we'd at least stop the outflux a bit and have the players play longer and continue fighting each other instead of going inactive and being barb. I know its too early for this world to get this kind of thing but I don't think there won't be a lot left in 6 months from now.

I would like your thoughts on this.

DeletedUser

Agreed. I think even the small players will find that it boosts their growth so much more even (as its easier to manually farm when you're small) so the larger players can have competition. If you ask me, it would come at a spectacular time as a few players have deleted and there are several inactives that could give incentive to keeping players in this world if they could noble those as WELL as noble the enemy.

Phylo

Agreed. I think even the small players will find that it boosts their growth so much more even (as its easier to manually farm when you're small) so the larger players can have competition. If you ask me, it would come at a spectacular time as a few players have deleted and there are several inactives that could give incentive to keeping players in this world if they could noble those as WELL as noble the enemy.

I also agree, and for the same reasons :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah som good idea =] i am running outa packages and could use something like this xD

DeletedUser

well now that players are such a size when players go IA it takes a month to eat them at times..... this should clean up IAs much quicker and might even speed up the war so we are not fighting each other for 3 years.......

DeletedUser54400

Agreed. I think even the small players will find that it boosts their growth so much more even (as its easier to manually farm when you're small) so the larger players can have competition.

It also give the larger players enough nobles to hunt down small players, something most of us are lacking now. So its not all win-win. But yes given the advanced state of the this world compared to its age , i do think half priced packages are due here soon.

DeletedUser

It also give the larger players enough nobles to hunt down small players, something most of us are lacking now. So its not all win-win. But yes given the advanced state of the this world compared to its age , i do think half priced packages are due here soon.

Technically speaking, this is one of the younger worlds and therefore, half-priced packets shouldn't come into play so soon. However W41 is different. Its swiftly approaching a lag stage where it should be a log stage. People are quitting in numbers and turning barbs and the remaining players are having to eat through all the grey when they could have been fighting. This requires a lot of nobling. So suppose you have stored 80k packets to make nobles to war an enemy and you waste 60k to noble your own tribemate in the frontline who has gone barb in order to prevent the enemy from coming in. This would be minimized. Also faster nobling will encourage more players to continue. Frankly the way this world is moving, I don't see it lasting another year. We're losing numbers in hundreds each month. So this will be an attempt to stop the mass exodus.

DeletedUser

w41's general gameplay would improve with cheaper nobles.
And, as this community knows, I'm trying to get Axes to close w41 in a record time, so cheaper nobles would help, alot!

DeletedUser

it will bring another interesting theme to this world which is desparetly needed in my eyes :)

DeletedUser

ehhhhh it don't matter to me, i have enough packets from turtling for the past like 2 months and not doing anything but supporting :p

DeletedUser

No no ....

I would suggest ...

1. stop players from nobling barb ville is the best.
2. No account sit allowed
3. Speed up the world

My 2c of thought

DeletedUser84793

No no ....

I would suggest ...

3. Speed up the world

My 2c of thought

I agree to this..I think it would be faster this way!

DeletedUser

there have been a few players that quit as of late that have benfited myself and tribe mates, especially certain members in a tribe i won't mention.

DeletedUser

No no ....

I would suggest ...

3. Speed up the world

My 2c of thought

For 1.

There are thousands of barbs - good ones lying around W41. If they don't get nobled, no tribe will achieve a good dominance in the K. So it can't and won't be a good move.

For 2.

Again, if this is implemented, it would mean that if someone has to go away for a week, his/her account would grow inactive and therefore, the only 2 choices left would be to delete or internal which we all want to avoid at any cost.

For 3.

This world is still open meaning people can join. So in that case, it would be detrimental for them if speed is increased.

DeletedUser79727

is there a category to make packets half priced?

I bet som will dig out something :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well, are these packages comming or what?:icon_razz::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

is there a category to make packets half priced?

I bet som will dig out something :icon_wink:

Yeah the world needs to have less than or equal to 1,000 players. If its more than that, it won't be implemented. Other than that, there might be certain other criteria like state of the world, number of tribes left - activity etc.

DeletedUser79727

hmmm. rim more people then so that you can pointwhore peacefully :)