Wins of w20

DeletedUser

You should also discuss this. I'm curious to see what sort of replies this will bring :D

Be it an epic thread on here, or and epic win over some who defends with offense >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

colonelabbas

Hulk/kong/care>>>Who?>>>>>>>>Rest.(Skill wise)
Not speaking about the early game tribes,cause i wasnt in w20 that time :)

DeletedUser49911

i win i cant loose lol

Atid wins, despite taking a break for a short while, with a sitter - not leaving and giving away the accounts like most, and being the focus of some major controversies and attacks, he is still flamming everyone , still stirring havoc and chaos, and still fighting and surviving :)

:icon_evil:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Atid wins, despite taking a break for a short while, with a sitter - not leaving and giving away the accounts like most, and being the focus of some major controversies and attacks, he is still flamming everyone , still stirring havoc and chaos, and still fighting and surviving :)

:icon_evil:

hahahahhaa, if thats winning then KONO and Sparta are winning also:icon_razz:

rich26ca

Gotta love the guy criticizing others tactics when he himself could never do what others are doing. despite the fact you don't like his tactics the fact remains that no matter what you guys do he will out noble the team trying to noble him. your guys noblements have already slowed down and his nobling is still climbing. he is right at this rate you guys will bore and move on long before you noble him out.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gotta love the guy criticizing others tactics when he himself could never do what others are doing. despite the fact you don't like his tactics the fact remains that no matter what you guys do he will out noble the team trying to noble him. your guys noblements have already slowed down and his nobling is still climbing. he is right at this rate you guys will bore and move on long before you noble him out.

If you agree with this tactic then......Hhahhhahhahah...:lol:

I got no problems with that:icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

agree in doing what makes the game fun. and to maintain a size or a growth pattern that will ensure you continue to play. these are all things he has done. i may not do it in the same way as i have much more time to play with then he does. but all in all he is larger now then before and is growing faster then prime can noble him. and now that your letting up he has the time to plan attacks and take villages off you guys again. seems is strategy is working for him and his account.

DeletedUser

But the fact remains that he's nobling barbs faster than Prime can noble him, there's no skill in that, it's a pretty embarrassing technique.

DeletedUser71060

But the fact remains that he's nobling barbs faster than Prime can noble him, there's no skill in that, it's a pretty embarrassing technique.

of course theres skill in the way i play but its not about skill its knowing when to fight and when to run you might not see it that way
now look at the bigger picture the more barbs i take the more defence troops i build the more defence i have the more troops prime loose,and it works odd proves it, i learned not to try and defend villages i cant keep from battle hymns good teacher
and as for embarrassing is this the face of concern :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
of course theres skill in the way i play but its not about skill its knowing when to fight and when to run you might not see it that way
now look at the bigger picture the more barbs i take the more defence troops i build the more defence i have the more troops prime loose,and it works odd proves it, i learned not to try and defend villages i cant keep from battle hymns good teacher
and as for embarrassing is this the face of concern :)

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2998342

hmm 1035 barbarian villages nobled and the most villages you have ever had is 1007

apparently the proper time to fight is never :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

1 man war against Prime (Sinaelyan, when i was not bored)

20,000 Incs, Hefty lost, 0 Villages :lol:

I look like a saint compared to Ampac.

DeletedUser

Well Hefty.. if w20 do have a winner till now, that obvious not you. You , like a player, you are like a cigarette: once you burn it, it finish quickly. Victory on a short time term compare with someone work for 1-2 years it's mean nothing.
W20 is not any of those high speed server.

HeftySmurf

Well Hefty.. if w20 do have a winner till now, that obvious not you. You , like a player, you are like a cigarette: once you burn it, it finish quickly. Victory on a short time term compare with someone work for 1-2 years it's mean nothing.
W20 is not any of those high speed server.

haha, yet im still a lot better a player then you.

If somebody had an account, offered it out and me and you applied, if they had brains i know who they would pick (obviously me)

DeletedUser

1 man war against Prime (Sinaelyan, when i was not bored)

20,000 Incs, Hefty lost, 0 Villages :lol:

I look like a saint compared to Ampac.

You exaggerate ridiculously. You're decent, better than most here, but not as good as you make yourself out to be.

HeftySmurf

You exaggerate ridiculously. You're decent, better than most here, but not as good as you make yourself out to be.

sorry, forgot you were jesus.

Did i face a 1 man op against Prime? Yes.
Did i beat it? Yes.
Had you quit and therefore you know naff all? Yes.
Was it roughly 20,000 Inc's? Yes, mass fakes followed by nukes and trains, all of which died.

so yeah, hush.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sorry, forgot you were jesus.

Did i face a 1 man op against Prime? Yes.Nope Support were sen't to you
Did i beat it? Yes.--------------------------------(Nope where is the account now?
Had you quit and therefore you know naff all? Yes.
Was it roughly 20,000 Inc's? Yes, mass fakes followed by nukes and trains, all of which died. Didn't all died you quit on it ok infact you surrendered a whole continent

so yeah, hush.

This is not true you ran and whine all the time on Bong972:lol:

Hahahahah, the true hardcore player of TW...NOT!!!

rich26ca

see heft the thing about you is you know what too do... when too do it... and can do it... but most of the time here especially in the last few months you just didn't as you called it lazy i believe. those that do are great those that know how too but don't fade. just food for thought.