Zain bigger than ...

DeletedUser

Both a sad day (from their viewpoint) and a day of achievement from Apoc's pov, but Zain is now bigger than the entirety of px/mm

Trying to not get too Partisan but

WELL DONE ZAIN :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

wow
The tribe that ruled W18 for so long is now smaller than apoc's 2 biggest players ouch

DeletedUser

MM ruled the world like LEGION before it and others before LEGION - only to be eclipsed by more aggressive tribes to come.

Which have.

DeletedUser

5700 enemy villages left in the world.

The end is nigh.

Thanks for the congrats... its a weird one, but I will l take it.

DeletedUser

MM ruled the world like LEGION before it and others before LEGION - only to be eclipsed by more aggressive tribes to come.

Which have.

There were a few aggressive tribes on W18 but none after -MM-. The mass recruiting and over 30 allied tribes took over.

Congrats Zain :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, too bad on every other world the good players beat the bad players.

Weird how every other world mass recruiting is a death sentence.
Why do we think it turned out differently here?

DeletedUser

Yeah, too bad on every other world the good players beat the bad players.

Weird how every other world mass recruiting is a death sentence.
Why do we think it turned out differently here?

cos we cheated obviously :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and Rl only applies to people outside of APOC

Oh Oh and BA cheated too

oh and zurtle knew it was wrong but forgot to do anything about it til too late

Oh Oh and in fact it didn't work here, msbella won in "real terms"

Oh Oh Oh and everyone quit because they were "too good" to play against us noobs
etc
etc
etc

[insert flame]

DeletedUser

There were a few aggressive tribes on W18 but none after -MM-. The mass recruiting and over 30 allied tribes took over.

Three letters: O... D... A

Apoc(-D) overtook MM long ago (and I mean MM, not PX)

DeletedUser67005

cos we cheated obviously :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, we all know. Just ask Soco.

Oh and Rl only applies to people outside of APOC

We know rl affected Apoc as well, but you had about 5 tribes full of players to make up for losses.

Oh Oh and BA cheated too

Maybe they did, maybe not. From memory, I don't think any of them had village penalties, or bans. They didn't war, though. :p

oh and zurtle knew it was wrong but forgot to do anything about it til too late

Funny how easily you turn on your true leaders. :) Zurtle didn't forget to do anything. I'll let him reply to this.

Oh Oh and in fact it didn't work here, msbella won in "real terms"

Bella completed her goals and deleted. Not once did she say she won.

Oh Oh Oh and everyone quit because they were "too good" to play against us noobs

Everyone quit because MIM was divided. (Rudegar split off and made VST, etc) Without MIM, what hope was there? Had MIM remained, they would have continued to beat Apoc, of that I'm sure.

Oh boy, now its Andrew's turn. ;)

Three letters: O... D... A

The same ODA that MM always had over any Apoc tribe (including -D) during their existance?

Apoc(as a whole) overtook PX a few months ago(and I mean PX, not MM)

Fixed.

dukefan7777777

Congrats to Zain on a job well done...he was the best player when I played on this world, and he continues to be the best now. Congrats man, I hope we can catch up soon its been too long!

But for the record...if RL never had an affect on this game, I think -MM- (or the -MM- that I knew) would still be going strong. But Congrats to Apoc for everything they achieved, though I dont agree with the tactics, they are indeed that last man (or woman) standing

DeletedUser

But for the record...if RL never had an affect on this game, I think -MM- (or the -MM- that I knew) would still be going strong. But Congrats to Apoc for everything they achieved, though I dont agree with the tactics, they are indeed that last man (or woman) standing

Agreed.

DeletedUser88101

congrats to zain on a job well done...he was the best player when i played on this world, and he continues to be the best now. Congrats man, i hope we can catch up soon its been too long!

But for the record...if rl never had an affect on this game, i think -mm- (or the -mm- that i knew) would still be going strong. But congrats to apoc for everything they achieved, though i dont agree with the tactics, they are indeed that last man (or woman) standing

+3.50

DeletedUser

Both a sad day (from their viewpoint) and a day of achievement from Apoc's pov, but Zain is now bigger than the entirety of px/mm

Trying to not get too Partisan but

WELL DONE ZAIN :icon_cool:

Are we talking points? Villages? Weight? Size of penis? Or what are we talking about?

DeletedUser

nah. not a day longer. enjoying RL now :p
but still lurking here just to see how things are going.