Funny IG. Mails

DeletedUser81101

Well PZA7 do dont have to worry for to much longer, the way things are going there wont be a legion to nuking legion to lead.

you really think you can kill us? thats just funny... without mav, mines and domi your three tribes were getting beaten convincingly by our one... yes you now have 4 tribes on your side and have had a good month due to some very good luck (DETOX joining you, IFY leaving), but that aint going to last. Its already turning back in our favour. We have had successful ops on active, and good players (faramir, merrak, stiker etc.)... your only successful ops have been on inactive and less experienced players (baeze, IFY after leaving, southmen).
Seriously, name one successful operation on an experienced, active player that your side has had? you cant can you, because it hasnt happened.

DeletedUser

Classy LEGION. I wouldnt expect anymore from you guys. When it looks like you are losing resort to cheating.

whetty101 on 10.09. at 23:57
im breaking the rules but i bet you dont know how douche bag

If you want to play that way, I will just report every single player in your tribe that I know to be cheating.

DeletedUser

you really think you can kill us? thats just funny... without mav, mines and domi your three tribes were getting beaten convincingly by our one... yes you now have 4 tribes on your side and have had a good month due to some very good luck (DETOX joining you, IFY leaving), but that aint going to last. Its already turning back in our favour. We have had successful ops on active, and good players (faramir, merrak, stiker etc.)... your only successful ops have been on inactive and less experienced players (baeze, IFY after leaving, southmen).
Seriously, name one successful operation on an experienced, active player that your side has had? you cant can you, because it hasnt happened.

Theres two angles I could retaliate to this thread , the one where Legion are harbouring inactives or the we made them players inactive .

Tbh , we both know baeze was active I have the funny mail proving he wasnt inactive ( will insert **** where the swear words were )

Mavarok on 14.08. at 17:46
ok sorry was late :(

Whos attacking how many incomings ?

baeze on 15.08. at 14:50
atm i have 631 incomings

Mavarok on 15.08. at 14:52
who from ?

baeze on 15.08. at 14:52
**** you.

Mavarok on 15.08. at 14:53
Tad mean .

Its only a game . No need to get stressy after all you wanted to kill us

He also started recapping our villages , however the amount of attacks he got over ran him especially when it took you guys 7 days to even start stacking his churches then another 5ish days to start stacking his villages by then i was hitting him with the morale penalty he had lost so much ;) .

Definatly one of the most succesful ops in world 33 dont you agree ? :icon_wink:.

So if you want to believe all the players we hit are inactive so be it , you have aload of deadweight in your tribe that i will be happy to capitalize on after all a caps a cap .

@go giants you yourslef probably hasnt cheated however we just got an untold confession from whetty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Drunk: dont worry mate sooner then later i will be on your doorstep and will come smack your little mouth shut. You need to remember IFY isn't here to protect you hiding spot anymore.

you talk about taking out merrak, yeah maybe he was a goodish player but when you hit him he wasn't even active. And FOX were is he a good player? show me anything he has done that makes him good? Then there is stiker and where do you OP on him in his secondary cluster. didn't see you taking anything in his main cluster.

Now lets quickly have a look at successful OP's we had? Where is Baeze? oh he is getting noble out by you and Uhtred? oh he is gone aswell and then the famous Brett? Oh took his ass out. You have had the upper hand in te North but you couldn't do s..t in the north as the original Hawks dont fail. and we will be moving through IFY towards you and then mate you will sing a different sorry. If i can give you some advise, start thinking of a story why you cant play anymore because when i get to you you wont know where to run :D

Legion's time is over and the bloking of mails is deffinately a sign of that. Worried? I think so.

DeletedUser81101

Baeze decided to quit almost as soon as attacks started.. brett was brett was barely when you guys attacked him

and err faramir, he was destroying Pinder and he has by far the best ODA in this world.
And even retards like yourself can defend main clusters... all you need is to be active.

DeletedUser

@ Drunk: dont worry mate sooner then later i will be on your doorstep and will come smack your little mouth shut. You need to remember IFY isn't here to protect you hiding spot anymore.

you talk about taking out merrak, yeah maybe he was a goodish player but when you hit him he wasn't even active. And FOX were is he a good player? show me anything he has done that makes him good? Then there is stiker and where do you OP on him in his secondary cluster. didn't see you taking anything in his main cluster.

Now lets quickly have a look at successful OP's we had? Where is Baeze? oh he is getting noble out by you and Uhtred? oh he is gone aswell and then the famous Brett? Oh took his ass out. You have had the upper hand in te North but you couldn't do s..t in the north as the original Hawks dont fail. and we will be moving through IFY towards you and then mate you will sing a different sorry. If i can give you some advise, start thinking of a story why you cant play anymore because when i get to you you wont know where to run :D

Legion's time is over and the bloking of mails is deffinately a sign of that. Worried? I think so.

Lol, who are you In game?

DeletedUser

Fox might have been not to bad in the hawks/E war but after that he went dead, in my eyes he is a failure. Merrak gave the sit to someone else when the attacks started exactly what is happening to IFY now happened there. And i didn't hear you say anything about Uhtred? Oh sorry the sit just couldn't handle the pressure as i know the real guy left because he couldn't do anything against me, so i saw my chance to mess the account up. the real Uhtred as a great opponent but the sit was probably someone like you that can talk but has no bite.

And if your players want to quit when they come under attack it's your problem not mine. Just be warned i'm coming for you, i dont want you to say you didn't see it coming :D

And i would love to see someone flame me unfotunately you got nothing on me LOL Oh yes one more thing DITM weren't you in K55 as well at some stage? What happened? and after that you retreated under IFY's skirt. Your were his little lapdog but the owner has left the building and DITM keeps yapping away blind to see the end is here.

DeletedUser81101

Well that must have been a VERY active sitter, recapping and supporting etc etc.
And Uthred, exactly my point. You hit inactive players, I'm not saying thats a bad tactic (hell, I look out for inactive players to), just that you haven't had anything really against quality, active players. 2 failed ops on IFY, failed ops on Drav, failed ops on me, very little success against mines, mav n domi when they were with us. You WILL run out of easy targets to hit.. then what happens? More failed ops on harder opponents?

I've sat 2 accounts permanently. LimaNART, and some ex E=MC2 player who i forget.
After I got limaNART only 3 villages were lost on a very war torn front against Legion with no outside help.
and the other account pretty much nothing happened besides SWAG inviting me into their tribe :p
So yeah, maybe research before making accusations.

no bite? my ODA is higher than you despite having far less points. so really? no bite?
I was the first to rim a player in this war to, remember GunnerNM?
again, research before you accuse.

And again, I have gotten far further clusters into the red zone than IFY did, it was the only way to get outside of him seeing as he took up every front I got to.. so am I really hiding behind him?
do your research before making accusations

umm yes I had 2 villages in K55 in the Who? war... I now have 8 villages in K55.
So once more, research before you accuse, you just make it two easy to ridicule you otherwise.

I can flame you, your an arrogant **** who has thus far proven you can noble easy targets very well. Bravo poos, bravo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ DITM: The Merrak sit wasn't me or you would have had lots of empty offence villas. And like you say then and easy target nothing to talk about. And as for Uhtred no mate he wasn't in active someone actually took his account, poor player choice for a frontline player as he failed within the first 2 days and then legion started eating him before i could everything. Now lets look at K55 only players that is still standing which i didn't take out is mines. he was on my list of things to do but then uhtred left :) Lucky mines :D I fact i was hoping to take on the real IFY but again he left just as i was making plans to break our personal NAP which we had. Seems it's getting the norm to leave before i get to my targets, and by the way so will you :)

LimaNART? never even heard of him so probably a no bod which no-one actually attacked so would be to hard to keep that. And as far as your ODA is concerned, as far as i can see it been going up with all the inactive you have to clear. Yes mate you do get ODA from that. Couldn't have been from anything else as you only nobled 4 enemy villas but your ODA went up by 4 milj. Unfortunately i'm not such a big idiot as you might think. And Gunner nothing to write home to mate. Hell i know smaller players that could have taken him out by themselfs.

Yes mate you are hiding behind IFY or i should rather say did hide behind him, the wall is down mate and those harder opponents you are taking about is what you will soon expierence. And your 8 new villas in K55 from which inactive did you take them now again. That is one thing you seems to be good at. Infact that is all you are good at.

And to say that i have only taken your easiest targets so far makes me happy because you counted on them to hold the line before so what makes you think anyone else can hold it if brett/uhtred/beware/beaze couldn't do you think the few villas koe/wesgan/digdave/pza7 has will stop me, LOL you are mistaken my friend.

So dont worry my ODA might be lower then yours for now but i am sure they will go up when i start giving you some ODD which you need some of i mean them inactives just cant give you the ODD but i can or atleast i hope you will be able to stand atleast some of the attack, just useless when you attack and there is nothing to kill because DITM went inactive before i could get to him.

DeletedUser

DiTM wont go inactive, the account is going to be just dandy soon, not that it isnt already

DeletedUser

Why are you becoming his co-player, hell i would rather play alone if i was him because you are useless atleast DITM can maybe put up a fight. But if you are there this is going to be tooooooo easy.

DeletedUser81101

or is that just a convenient excuse poos? mines is still there, mav is still there, baeze was still there before s**t hit the fan with DETOX. IFY, SMK, bigdave, Koe. 55 is alot more open than my home Ks :) And yes I don't plan on going anywhere, got great plans for the future :)

you cant be too experienced if you don't know Lima, shes an old player, joined with the famous EvoKe crew (IFY, walleh, sP.Ag, neversleeps, gargareth, druss dravigas etc..). Got attacked hard by LEGION when we were Who? and eventually left.
Oh why don't you ask Mavarok where I got my ODA from last week? He can back me up on that one :p. And you can ask Baseball2009star where alot of it came from to.
and p.s. it isnt an inactive account im nobling, all vills are empty as I'm getting them (lack of research...again) :p

Gunner... 2mill point account, on the frontlines... shows how unprepared you lot were that he wasn't stacked ey. Gunner was a walkover. I've taken vills from Stejax, faramir, sssh, merrak etc.. dont think hes the only one.

And no I'm not hiding behind IFY. IFY is everywhere its impossible to be away from him. I rarely ever used his troops for my own benefit.

Brett - permasat
Uthred - noob replacement
beware - permasat
baeze - left

and those few villages are increasing, not decreasing. You're hyped up ego will destroy you. You'll lose afew villages and you'll realise "oh god im not the greatest thing ever" and go cry in a corner somewhere while your account dies

I took afew from Brett.. and afew recently from simran. happy? So your saying I've survived so far, being on the frontlines since day 1 of this world and all im good at is internals? nice... especially seeing as I have one of the lowest internal nobling percentages on this world. but I guess we're use to you not researching before opening your mouth.

And I'm still 15th on ODD... you can't really flame me on that

oh I think I get why you know sweet **** all about this world btw... you didn't make this world what it is today, you came along to an account that was already set up nicely and just continued on the ride. Don't try and bring up history when you weren't there to create it

DeletedUser81101

Why are you becoming his co-player, hell i would rather play alone if i was him because you are useless atleast DITM can maybe put up a fight. But if you are there this is going to be tooooooo easy.

hmm, I learnt this from LordHawk... I've been through 3 "superstar" co players... the problem with these self proclaimed gods of TW is they leave for their own worlds quick.. isn't it better having someone devoted to this world over someone that will send 150ms trains for a month then leave? <-- wise wise words from your tribes creator.