Hefty smurf vs. Ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

Sinaelyan:

671 Conquers
118 Barbs (quite nice considering 2 pages of them were not my conquers.)

18%

Woo me.

Im too sexy

DeletedUser

Hefty why you still bother to prof to remain of w20 that you was a player with great skills ?

So let's see:
- did you was the owner of Sinaelyan from begin of the w20 game? (I bet here with a NO)
- what was your time frame when you do manage Sinaelyan acc? 2 month? 3 months? 4 months? less then 2 weeks ? :s
- Sinaelyan caps 671 you said.. actually how many from those caps you take when you was inside? Did you take 200 caps.. less then 100 or ?
- how many acc you was need in w20 to prof your skills? Hm...in your w20 time, you had 1, 2, 3, .. 5 or more acc in over your w20 history? And how many of those acc you manage and drop and let in good shape ? (if I will have to bet, I will bet that less the 1 :s )

So please, let the past to stay in past and do not try not to alter it.. We all knows (and there are lots of topics here) that when you was under attack( in wizzy acc) you have flu.. and after flu pass you lost your interests to play in w20.. I think that resume all about you.

Ampac is still here on w20 and is changing the map: barbs/inactive/enemies/ whatever is into his aria to take. Show respect to that and grow up ! We haven't any lollipop more for you :| (yeah.. "Woo you." )

HeftySmurf

Hefty why you still bother to prof to remain of w20 that you was a player with great skills ?

So let's see:
- did you was the owner of Sinaelyan from begin of the w20 game? (I bet here with a NO)
- what was your time frame when you do manage Sinaelyan acc? 2 month? 3 months? 4 months? less then 2 weeks ? :s
- Sinaelyan caps 671 you said.. actually how many from those caps you take when you was inside? Did you take 200 caps.. less then 100 or ?
- how many acc you was need in w20 to prof your skills? Hm...in your w20 time, you had 1, 2, 3, .. 5 or more acc in over your w20 history? And how many of those acc you manage and drop and let in good shape ? (if I will have to bet, I will bet that less the 1 :s )

So please, let the past to stay in past and do not try not to alter it.. We all knows (and there are lots of topics here) that when you was under attack( in wizzy acc) you have flu.. and after flu pass you lost your interests to play in w20.. I think that resume all about you.

Ampac is still here on w20 and is changing the map: barbs/inactive/enemies/ whatever is into his aria to take. Show respect to that and grow up ! We haven't any lollipop more for you :| (yeah.. "Woo you." )

1. No, Air gave me it.
2. It was bare time.
3. more like 400.
2. i had 2 accounts you fool, and i had fun with both, who needs to keep accounts alive. I lost interest to play before flu, i just continued till i was at breaking point with boredom.
5. im better then you and ampac put together, i dont show respect to noobs, especially you or "maker73"
6. he is not changing the map, i could do more then he has done in the past year if i bothered to get an account.

DeletedUser

lol, you don't you get it that you are nothing as player? Talk with others who don't know you.

HeftySmurf

lol, you don't you get it that you are nothing as player? Talk with others who don't know you.

nothing as a player?

haha, most people who dont know me are noobs, or people from other language servers.

DeletedUser

oh, people do know you. They do knows you as a lazy player that get easy bored. A player that don't care of previous player work, that all he do is to get an account , have fun there 2-3 weeks , and when is about to work in there, he get bored :p

So, HeftySmurf go to speed worlds and try to be 'skilled' there. On a long term, you mean "nothing as a player". (don't make me to repeat myself :p ) Compare to Ampac you are just a shadow, an image of a player that fail.

HeftySmurf

oh, people do know you. They do knows you as a lazy player that get easy bored. A player that don't care of previous player work, that all he do is to get an account , have fun there 2-3 weeks , and when is about to work in there, he get bored :p

So, HeftySmurf go to speed worlds and try to be 'skilled' there. On a long term, you mean "nothing as a player". (don't make me to repeat myself :p ) Compare to Ampac you are just a shadow, an image of a player that fail.

Sorry but when i got wizzy, lodda was about to delete it, so lodda said i could do whatever, so i had a lot of fun with it. The fact is dorin, on the long term i mean a lot as a player, because if i choose to stick around long term, i am very dangerous.

ampac is nothing on me, or air, ricky, bong whoever that you may call a quitter, we are so much better then you and ampac could ever hope to be.

DeletedUser

ampac ur an idiot anyone that creates a thread to rate themselves has some serious issues

DeletedUser

Sorry but when i got wizzy, lodda was about to delete it, so lodda said i could do whatever, so i had a lot of fun with it. The fact is dorin, on the long term i mean a lot as a player, because if i choose to stick around long term, i am very dangerous.

ampac is nothing on me, or air, ricky, bong whoever that you may call a quitter, we are so much better then you and ampac could ever hope to be.

ok, let's say I wish to believe you.
Provide here your caracteristics:
" stick around long term' .
>> Long term express in months =
>> Example of one account you own it and play for that "
long term''

------
I will start with example (my own acc)
long term = minimal 1 years.
- I manage my w20 account (for 1.5 year, by being active)
- I manage my w4 account for more then that (actually 2 years).
------

so?

===============
ampac ur an idiot anyone that creates a thread to rate themselves has some serious issues
he was "maker". His old hobby was to 'flame' others. He try to make w20 forum more entertainment. And I find relevance ideas between his 'flames'. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

ok, let's say I wish to believe you.
Provide here your caracteristics:
" stick around long term' .
>> Long term express in months =
>> Example of one account you own it and play for that "
long term''

------
I will start with example (my own acc)
long term = minimal 1 years.
- I manage my w20 account (for 1.5 year, by being active)
- I manage my w4 account for more then that (actually 2 years).
------

so?

===============

he was "maker". His old hobby was to 'flame' others. He try to make w20 forum more entertainment. And I find relevance ideas between his 'flames'. :p

So? i did W6 for just under 3 years, wow im like more uber then you already.

Maker and Ampac contribute nothing to the worlds but spam.

rich26ca

lol, wow you really show how mature and noobish you really are every time you post. its quite laughable...

First i Quit once, wasn't under attack and maintained a much better def and attack record then you even with all those points you care about so much.

Second your not gonna goat me into joining yet another world when i currently already play in two worlds. one world quite seriously so you can stop trying its not gonna happen.

But i will do you this when i'm ready to have a good fight i will mail you IGM and here a real challenge one on one across the entire world. regardless of the fact that we may be in the same tribe:icon_twisted:

and me and you will go at it nobling each other completely out won't happen but a good shot for shot challenge i think will prove who is the best. Infact since you have such a big mouth why don't we make it interesting.

I'll talk with all involved and will share my password with 4 player (Air, Bong, Ricky, Hefty) and the five of us will one at a time do a shot for shot challenge as many targets as you can time and take in one shot all your nobles launched into one strike.

your do your best i'll do mine and will record who gets more caps. then each other player will get the same chance. that way you can prove that your better then all of us, all though we all know you can't take me let alone air, ricky, bong or hefty....

if you accept i'll set up a post to set out the rules for the challenge and record what happens during each round of the challege with each player.

So there you go there is a challenge that can happen and happen quickly not 4 months down the road on a new world.

So what do you say? can you back all that talk with actual game play?

Theres your challenge

DeletedUser62954

zetre, this has proven to be my favorite post from you? what happened to you mate? still playing?

DeletedUser62954

caleta mailed me and asked if i wanted to have the caleta account cause he was quitting or something... but i read the mail 2 or 3 months late. too much spam in my inbox. lol. now i cant stop wondering what might have happened if i got the message on time :)

i couldn't agree with you more hefty :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Another quitter spy talks...Your a player who did nothing to this world a noob lover you only attacks noobs or barbs who can't fight.:icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I completely agree with this..Heftysmurf is nothing as a player but a troll here in the forums...

Infact Dorin Baba is 100% Better than Heftysmurf and Rickson1 combined..:icon_razz:

Also you Hulk Lovers who Failed go to your room and cry.. Prime rules world20!!!

DeletedUser

Lol at Hefty grouping himself in with players that are actually good. As for the topic in itself, I don't know how good Ampac is but from what I've seen from Hefty I'd put my money on Ampac any day of the week, Hefty would quit after a day claiming he was in a car accident and got sick at the same time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So? i did W6 for just under 3 years, wow im like more uber then you already.

Maker and Ampac contribute nothing to the worlds but spam.
I cannot give you credit only by trusting in your words without seeing some proofs that verify.
---
So,
what was your account from there: ?
The old tribe and your account size: ?
and when do you quit w6: ?
---
I still have some people that I know in w6. We can easy check and verify your words.

rich26ca

Lol at Hefty grouping himself in with players that are actually good. As for the topic in itself, I don't know how good Ampac is but from what I've seen from Hefty I'd put my money on Ampac any day of the week, Hefty would quit after a day claiming he was in a car accident and got sick at the same time :icon_rolleyes:

i lol at this.....

and yes he is telling the truth about his previous world however that was a while back while he was still way deep in TW which he hasnt been for like almost a year. I get what your saying dorin and atleast your putting in more effort then ampac and his discussions which is really sad for ampac since this is your second language. I think your looking at players as they are now not knowing them when they were at there peak of playing the game i for one have been on the .net servers for almost 4 years and my involvement in the game is less then half of what it was year ago. wanning interest i guess you could call it.

and as for the hulker jab this has nothing to do with hulk and everything to do with ampac delusions of grander and my offer is still there if you still think you are of the same calibar as the players your flaming!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i lol at this.....

and yes he is telling the truth about his previous world however that was a while back while he was still way deep in TW which he hasnt been for like almost a year. I get what your saying dorin and atleast your putting in more effort then ampac and his discussions which is really sad for ampac since this is your second language. I think your looking at players as they are now not knowing them when they were at there peak of playing the game i for one have been on the .net servers for almost 4 years and my involvement in the game is less then half of what it was year ago. wanning interest i guess you could call it.

and as for the hulker jab this has nothing to do with hulk and everything to do with ampac delusions of grander and my offer is still there if you still think you are of the same calibar as the players your flaming!

Why do you think I flame them? It's because it's true?

Hey rich26 your a pretty good player in my opinion, I think your better than heftysmurf, heftysmurf claims he is the best...But you see he ruined Accounts that are strong and should have changed everything...And yet he claims he is the best????:icon_eek:

If you back up this line of thinking then I guess I should question your type of playing? Heftysmurf shouldn't have lasted this long if his hulk friends didn't tolerate his image of performance...Heftysmurf is an Account destroyer, a player who thinks he is sooooo good but quits when under attack.

And where is your offer? Your still afraid?

World 51..Accept it or not?

World51 is co-playing world so bring your partnerr,, noble villages become big and we will fight..With a limited number of players of 50 per tribe you can't blame inactivity as cause of collapse in a tribe...

As for peak of playing the game..There is still Hulk and Who Players that deserves my respect...Airsofter, Looda, Wizzydizzy

But the others..They are nothing..

Btw rich26 what is the Real Reason You Deleted your Account?( In my opinion with you removed from the Fear?! leadership your influence and clout was severly affected. Without the backing of a Strong tribe.Your threats were equivalent to nothing....Thats why you deleted)

lol, my opinion is the Pride of Rich26 destroyed fear? Blame everyone except himself lol...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.