DeletedUser

One day
reading.gif
reading the latest tw news.
I got
306.gif
very bored of the world i used to check and decided to check all the worlds
290.gif

Thanks for posting this nice story, you made me laugh :)

DeletedUser

i dont care but was a good one.
Im just a wondering forum creature that was bored and accidentally got amused of ur nice story.

DeletedUser67005

Look for posts on W18 by players like Plarin, max/george, adonicle, bokkelul...

The entertainment never ends. :)

DeletedUser

Hello my lovely children, I'm back. I do so hope you missed me. Just a friendly reminder to not get too personal or anything here. I'm rather enjoying this thread so far, don't make me close it. Much love.

DeletedUser67005

Hello my lovely children, I'm back. I do so hope you missed me. Just a friendly reminder to not get too personal or anything here. I'm rather enjoying this thread so far, don't make me close it. Much love.

Do not close my beloved thread!

DeletedUser

You were gone? We didn't notice.

DeletedUser

I've been infracted by Mad a few times before (Surprising, yes, I know) so we got a chance to catch up on old times.

DeletedUser67005

Hmmm. I will try another story. Alas, I don't think any will have the effect the first one had. I need new inspiration!

Well, here goes.

Once upon a time, players from W18 were arguing, as usual.
3ztzsjm.gif

Although the West's methods of winning were questionable, they had won the world. Most of it seemed a clean up act.
4u2ap3b.gif

Along come the W7 pillow fighters!
pillowfight.gif

They're here to own the W18 posters! NOOO!

After making various attempts to discredit the quality of players in W18, certain facts are brought up. One fact in particular that had something to do with barb noblers...
earthhug.gif

Could it be? Was W7 really better (player quality wise) than W18?
jawsmiley.gif

... The forums went dead again, and nothing really happened.

My god, someone inspire me!

/I hope this manages to put some people to sleep :p