Wanted to say hey to my old world friends

DeletedUser

Hey to all of W15, I miss you guys and all the fun. I hope you guys are keeping up the good fight. Sorry to hear about Lilbutterfly. I miss the game, but not so much the sleepless nights. lol. I do miss my old tribe and hope the remaining members are still holding their own. Make posts and I will see who is still remaining. :heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

Thanks Hellforge, I started a village in w51. Not sure if I'll keep playing but figured I would get me some TW fix.

DeletedUser

W51 eh... You could just jump in with Tan, Spear, Elwin and I on w40 you know. :p

DeletedUser48102

I think we could always find you a account if you wanted to come back lol.

Kuenchinu

There's plenty of Inactive accounts in Exile you can take.

seth there is less inactives in Exile. than there is in DA and !WAR!

Exile. = 7
DA = 15 (9 for more than 20days)
!WAR! = 9 (7 for more than 20days)

DeletedUser64451

Exile. = 7? Are you out of your (swear) mind? You must be using derek's definition of an inactive account. You're implying that you have 43 live players, and that's just silly. There may only be seven listed as food, but there are more than that.

DeletedUser

I don't think there are even 43 live players on this world anymore.

DeletedUser

Hey LB, are you still playing w15? World 40 sounds interesting, I am just getting back into the swing of playing. 51 is a 1 speed world and really slow. No archers, and you can only support or be supported by tribe members. Thats going to make things tough for some people. Especially if you have an inactive tribe. I think I have a solution for this but it will take the work of several tribes working together and players moving from tribe to tribe a lot. I will send you an in game message Boots

DeletedUser

Right, I had one of the best ODD rates. Now I can't piss on some one and get attacked. But at least their serving cowboy coffee at 5 am sharp. Bring your guns.

DeletedUser

I never thought that there is a player name T-H-U-N-D-E-R that exist in the tribe of Exiles...:lol:

DeletedUser

hot???
then why is it that Im not hearing or reading his name in our forums???
perhaps he's not attacking any of our members...
is he far far from us???

Kuenchinu

hot???
then why is it that Im not hearing or reading his name in our forums???
perhaps he's not attacking any of our members...
is he far far from us???

His to cool and hot to be spoken about on your bad forum, his name can only be use on forums that are great :icon_cool:

:icon_cool:I'm On A Boat :icon_cool: