Bye Susie Jean

• Thread starter DeletedUser89858
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ben you really are doing great, your allready at -9 conquers (since kicked) while pretty much nothing has reached you yet.

Stop bragging till you start proving something?...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser89858

Please tell the facts only as they can be checked and you will look silly lying. Use twstats map and you will see im surrounded on 3 sides and have nearly 40 Nuts villas directly next to mine so no more of this 50 hours bs. I gave 5 villas to muffin free of defense in exchange for a him staying out of the rest of the conflict. Ask him to show you his reports or i can post them showing the first 5 villas i lost had no units in them. Also i gave some to my freind in Ni as i know i cant defend them all against so many. So technically 100% honest i have lost only 1-2 villas to direct action. They claimed i would be out in a week and i should show that conversation. Im still here and still killing nukes after losing minimal villas. No i am not serious about being here for christmas as i can count and your all right there is no way a million point account can hold out forever against 2 whole top 5 tribes. But then again thier 1 week estimate looks way way off also. Do you deny Jacal you said NUTS would have me gone in a week?

DeletedUser

Please tell the facts only as they can be checked and you will look silly lying. Use twstats map

Good idea, i made a map, please note:

I gave 5 villas to muffin free of defense in exchange for a him staying out of the rest of the conflict.

So he is not included with Nuts!, on your word he is not involved anymore.

fgdfk.png

you will see im surrounded on 3 sides and have nearly 40 Nuts villas directly next to mine so no more of this 50 hours bs.

I agree with you ben, it does look like more than 50 hours out :)

DeletedUser88324

Well, thanks Alpha for proving I am not giving any BS... pluys, ben? I just took my 5th villa from you.. and with that, I will keep away from the conflict, as will NUTS!... I took those 5 villas only after I begged Ni to let me take them... If you last more then a week, it is no longer me determining that.. that is up to NI..

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=7736384

And that is missing my last villa recently taken... I really thought I would get some ODA from this, but got none at all.. you disappointed me Ben...

DeletedUser90880

Use twstats map and you will see im surrounded on 3 sides and have nearly 40 Nuts villas directly next to mine so no more of this 50 hours bs. I gave 5 villas to muffin free of defense in exchange for a him staying out of the rest of the conflict.

As he said earlier, he is giving people 'free villages' so that they won't attack him.

Last edited:

kyouske

LMFAO man, this is good pay back, god has given u what u deserve LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!, Ni
Side 2:
Players: ben1jamin23

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322,758
Side 2: 0
Difference: 322,758

chart

Epicness Ben. Defender of the year award should go to you, definitely :)