Failures of w20

rich26ca

So are all of you afraid?

I was expecting more....

So rules are set up.

I was expecting Rich26, and Hefty to join world 51..But I guess....Lets find another option...Make your special team guys a premade special team of all your special group..We will join in new world and I will make my own premade team to challenge all you guys..We will start on different areas one in south or one in north..Lets see how good all your talk is.

did you read my post at all no one wants to start a new world when we can do it right here with your massive barb collection will see if your skill is as big as your mouth. thats a real challenge not joining a new world and waiting months to prove what we already proved here once before.

DeletedUser

Speed noob, how many times, do a proper server, speed is the biggest test of a players skill and use of strategy.

Not really. Normal tw and speed are practically different games. Completely different strategies, skill levels, and amount of players.

DeletedUser

Conclusion, I'm the man. Lets get back to failure though, which is what this topic is supposed to be about, right?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Greatest Failures of world 20.

1.Bong972- Destroyed a whole tribe by mass deletions

2.heftySmurf- Destroyed one of the strongest accounts in world20..The wizzy dizzy account..( Btw some people here are thinks he is so cool by destroying that account..Ex. bong972, rickson1, crimsoni, airsofter)

3.Airsofter- Left Hulk when he was needed most( Leaving a tribe leadersless is the ultimate fail), Joined again world20 as x-char account and deleted.

4. Guyverone- Deleted his account because he is so afraid of attacks from sparta thinks he is so good at tribal wars he decided to attack 2 tribes instead of 1.

5. Rich26- Deleted his account because he is afraid of prime attacking him, former leader of fear who sowed internal discord on his own tribe which led to the failure of Fear?! (heard he took over an account but he won't announce it seems he is protecting it to avoid attacks..lol)

wow, is the common denominator here is they all deleted? hmmm is that too an ultimate fail?

All this can be verified ...They are not lies..hehehehe
lol.. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1.Bong972- Destroyed a whole tribe by mass deletions because i reported him for it after taking support from all those accounts to defend myself because i'm a noob and can't do anything on my own.

2.heftySmurf- Destroyed one of the strongest accounts in world20..The wizzy dizzy account..( Btw some people here are thinks he is so cool by destroying that account..Ex. bong972, rickson1, crimsoni, airsofter) that's not a fail, that's just a plan gone well

3.Airsofter- Left Hulk when he was needed most( Leaving a tribe leadersless is the ultimate fail), Joined again world20 as x-char account and deleted.

4. Guyverone- Deleted his account because he already defended 4000+ villages from sparta when they were still cold and fusion and didn't feel like doing it again....but i get on my knees for him because he's a god to me

5. Rich26- Deleted his account because he wanted to attack prime but legs big ego got in the way of that

wow, is the common denominator here is they all deleted? hmmm is that too an ultimate fail?

All this can be verified ...They are not lies..hehehehe
lol.. ;)

Actually, it was you who wanted to war prime and you kicked and screamed and threatened to pull your team from bsm if not...which CAN be proved if I felt like digging up the skype chats.

Ampac - the second larget account on w20, built by 90% barbs and inactives. Perfect prime material.

Ampac - the lying backstabber who runs to every tribe he's attacked by, which can also be proven through tw stats...the tribe hopper part anyway. The backstabber thing is just..well also the truth.

Ampac - Maker73, the biggest troll possibly ever

Ampac - nhunter

Ampac - the noob i had to teach one second trains to, several times over the course of two weeks before he finally understood it

Ampac -

Ampac - a jealous, barb munching coward who can't stand the fact the only thing he'll ever do on this world is bring us older players back to rim him and show everyone what a junk player he is.

Ampac - a man who resorts to cursing at people in mail because he sucks an PnP

So in terms of the bigger picture, and the overall end world result of who did what. You did nothing, and we essentially molded the world over the course of it's existence...all you did was stab people in the back and noble their barbs after the quit from your idioticy.

I think you're just mad because you can't noble enough barbs to hit rank one LOL

I don't have a trophy, sorry mister fail 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't mind so much the threads of what seems not much more than flaming, it seems that is what you guys like to do here. But you are going to have to follow the rules or I can not allow it. If you guys want this back open, you can message me with your request if I get enough I will open it again.

*You guys were really good today. I didn't find a single personal insult. Thank you. I hope this trend continues.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So we continue with the Greatest Failures this world has ever seen?

rich26ca

1.Bong972- Destroyed a whole tribe by mass deletions

even when your the one reporting you still don't remember what quite happened.

2.heftySmurf- Destroyed one of the strongest accounts in world20..The wizzy dizzy account..( Btw some people here are thinks he is so cool by destroying that account..Ex. bong972, rickson1, crimsoni, airsofter)

no arguement there he should have given the account too someone willing rather then let it go up in flames lodda is still pissed about that. as for other saying its cool, nah i don't think you'll see any of them say that. thats just more ampac bs

he left them a month into a war they were winning, handing over too two new leaders bong and one other cant remember atm. so your post is the only real failure. as well air had been in the x-char account for a good year before leaving the rains to bong.

4. Guyverone- Deleted his account because he is so afraid of attacks from sparta thinks he is so good at tribal wars he decided to attack 2 tribes instead of 1.

errr... wrong again johnny you win a lump of coal...

Guy quite cause he couldn't get anyone else to play and fight seriously, and finally gave up and deleted. has many flaws and annoying personality flaws, lol... but what your saying isn't true either.

5. Rich26- Deleted his account because he is afraid of prime attacking him, former leader of fear who sowed internal discord on his own tribe which led to the failure of Fear?!

well see this is why i and so many hate you soo sooo very much cause you ruin good pnp and with bs and lyes you talk but have yet too show one shred of proof to any of your nay sayers. you had one piece of truth in this wall o text which was we all left this world by way of self deletion, not incoming, no enoblements, and we all did after having years of success on this world and server.

So the arguement will continue who is the biggest losser of w20 the players that ruled it for the first 2 years or the nubs that survived our time here....

all i know is at the end i want to be able to say more then i survived the game. I'd much rather think back and remember how i influenced the unfolding of the game for others. but then again i also think thats what seperates ok players with too much time on there hands like you and the good players like us :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Guy quite cause he couldn't get anyone else to play and fight seriously, and finally gave up and deleted. has many flaws and annoying personality flaws, lol... but what your saying isn't true either.

To add on to this, I quit because I met someone...yes girls are real fellows. With my music "career" picking up at the time I didn't think it was worth playing a game that other people didn't want to put effort into. Especially since tw was becoming a chore as opposed to fun, you can only do so much on a world once before it gets old. It's a browser game, something you play on your lunch break...not something you stay up until 5 am doing. That's what world of warcraft is for!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see Rich 26, then with your answers you agree that most of the players I've mentioned either failed in their decisions or they failed themselves.

Regarding Bong972 he will not be punished if he didn't do anything wrong, but punishment was metted to due to the fact that he isn't playing fair. If you tolerate this then I'm gonna question your judgement.

Regarding Airsofter, Hulk was not winning at that time, sure they have ennoblements against Prime back then but it all stopped, also Airsofter made a mistake in choosing the leader at that time...With many inactive accounts on HULKS hand they should have been honest and deleted those accounts so that the tribe could play actively.

Regarding Guyverone, If you believe in the logic that he deleted because there was no one to fight. And met a lady (lol any pretty lady and serious relationship can change your mind----Hehehe Can't question this)..LOL...Then your sadly mistaken he has a whole front of SPARTA in front of him...He knows that he will be targeted...He insulted Sparta leaders. Thus by deleting he avoided being targeted and nobled out...Its a cowards way out....A Strong player would fight it out...If they can't win against you, you will be respected.

Regarding Rich26, If he deleted because there where no Threats on his account why Join world20 again? Bored? Again I question this if you got bored you could open a new account in other worlds...Like world52 and such.

You Logic is questionable you are blinded..Open your eyes and see the truth...Lies will not free you from your wrongdoings.

And with you tolerating their illogical thinking then I must question the Player behind Rich26 if he is a good leader, or a poor player in disguise.

These are the ultimate fails.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ampac, Ampac, Ampac, tsk tsk tsk, I know you say most of this to keep the forums somewhat alive., and you seem to have an effect in that manner but really some of this is just pure tripe and you know it lol. I love reading the stuff you put up and the responses it envokes and this is a good thing for these dying forums. But I will interject occasionally and obviously this is one of those times.
Gyuverone may be many things but a coward is NOT one of those things, you and he had major conflicting views throughout your time as Co-Dukes of BSM. and you know I am privy to that information!
Why he deleted, I know the reason , I may not agree with it as I am a stubborn stick in the mud that refuses to give up. but I will acknowledge that I am a part of the reason Guyverone did delete as I was unable to attend to duties on this world due to injury.
Guyverone knew it, and as I was one of his main supporters it became increasingly difficult and uninteresting for him as no-one including yourself was taking notice of his advice.
Guver may be many things, lots of them Bad (which he is proud of) but uninformed he is NOT. and his advice on the eastern front of BSM was not headed as I will say neither was mine.
But the Game goes on players leave others continue, and I hope you succeed in what apears to me to be your objective of bringing more of the older players back into the game.
well done from my point of view but really some of the things you say are just (CRAP) lol. Keep up the good work lol.
Onward and Upward Strength in Unity.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ampac, Ampac, Ampac, tsk tsk tsk, I know you say most of this to keep the forums somewhat alive., and you seem to have an effect in that manner but really some of this is just pure tripe and you know it lol. I love reading the stuff you put up and the responses it envokes and this is a good thing for these dying forums. But I will interject occasionally and obviously this is one of those times.
Gyuverone may be many things but a coward is NOT one of those things, you and he had major conflicting views throughout your time as Co-Dukes of BSM. and you know I am privy to that information!
Why he deleted, I know the reason , I may not agree with it as I am a stubborn stick in the mud that refuses to give up. but I will acknowledge that I am a part of the reason Guyverone did delete as I was unable to attend to duties on this world due to injury.
Guyverone knew it, and as I was one of his main supporters it became increasingly difficult and uninteresting for him as no-one including yourself was taking notice of his advice.
Guver may be many things, lots of them Bad (which he is proud of) but uninformed he is NOT. and his advice on the eastern front of BSM was not headed as I will say neither was mine.
But the Game goes on players leave others continue, and I hope you succeed in what apears to me to be your objective of bringing more of the older players back into the game.
well done from my point of view but really some of the things you say are just (CRAP) lol. Keep up the good work lol.

Lol, Qualist seems you understand evrything..:icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

no arguement there he should have given the account too someone willing rather then let it go up in flames lodda is still pissed about that. as for other saying its cool, nah i don't think you'll see any of them say that. thats just more ampac bs

Wrong, Lodda knew of my plans, nobody else would take it so i was forced to have it, Lodda knew i wouldnt do anything cept reach the 10 mil milestone.

DeletedUser

Qualist say all the truth about him :)
- true he help much his tribe
- true he was good fighter
- but also true, he do not respect rules and manage many accounts, accounts that should be death for so many time in past. He use those acc for benefice and for insult other players. It guess that when BSM have that conflict between co-leaders the work was too much to handle it and he no longer have much control on people that start to quit. How people to listen you(see chad as ex.) if you're style is to insult them?

That he did.. mind control on the weak players and use them. And not for an idea of.. "build the greatest tribe on w20" but most on "his own entertainment".
Did he was a fail of w20? NO.And i do not point that.
But he end by being one of major w20 disappointment. At least for people how believe in him ;)

[spoil]
For forum admin: I believe is fair to mention now about past events, like multi-account about someone who is not longer part of w20. Is not an accusation, is only present some past events. If you feel that my topic is not conform rules, edit the last part or notify me to edit myself. tks.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wrong, Lodda knew of my plans, nobody else would take it so i was forced to have it, Lodda knew i wouldnt do anything cept reach the 10 mil milestone.

[9/22/2010 7:37:48 PM] bong972: lodda was looking for a co-player in W49... i recommended hefty :p
[9/22/2010 7:37:51 PM] bong972: lodda doesn't like hefty
[9/22/2010 7:37:57 PM] bong972: any of you noobs interested in getting an account in W49?

DeletedUser

heftysmurf is still in denial after all this time :icon_biggrin:

Its prob time to admit this topic was made for him lol