Anyone need co-player or quitting?

DeletedUser93565

Hey guys
As you can tell from the title what im going to say, is there anyone who needs co-player or quitting?
My previous exp is from world2 and world 25.
World2- my username was restrauntmadman and i reached just over 700k.
world25- my username was TS93 and i reached just over 1.2million.

If your interested just reply back.

Regards.
:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

You'd be more likely to get a response here or here!

Other than that, No thanks! I just quit but my account assuming its still just under 1mio is staying under sit for the tribe!

DeletedUser

this guy just completely failed at co-ing. couldnt tag/dodge or snipe.

DeletedUser

he failed miserbly and if you admit to failing that bad diego then watch what happens :)

diegoelgrande

The fact that I cant do that thing doesnt make me a bad player...or yes?? (retoric question, I can imagine like 20 player shouting "YES"...)

DeletedUser

Did you take him on as a co ven?
Or is it just me reading ahead of myself? :p

DeletedUser

someone in our tribe gave him a trial. he failed bad =/
my co is Aaron, very happy with him

DeletedUser

I need a co, but i need someone who knows what they're doing...preferably a much better skilled player than myself, not around my level. someone who will be dependable...I'm sick & tired of going thru co's that aren't, and sick & tired of interviewing potential co's that turn out to be spies for other tribes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

I need a co, but i need someone who knows what they're doing...preferably a much better skilled player than myself, not around my level. someone who will be dependable...I'm sick & tired of going thru co's that aren't, and sick & tired of interviewing potential co's that turn out to be spies for other tribes ;)
Your editing reason made me laugh. xD

DeletedUser

lmfao =D im waiting for her to write a post so short that she gets an infraction for it =P

DeletedUser

its when we shoot you from afar for not knowing what snipe means

DeletedUser

wow what is it with you and searching through dead forum topics? this hasnt been written in for over a month!

DeletedUser

was looking for that quote on D4 :p I told you I was searching all of Rach's old threads to find it lol