Any open accounts?

DeletedUser

I would like to play a 50 village or more account in the k83, k52, k51, in southeast. I would like to have that area but if not able to i will take it

I have been playing world 39 for a while. I have been playing for 2.5 years. And no many things. Im always open to learning and hereing from new people.

If you have one just say so.

If you need more info reply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i believe this post was a fail as no one replied they all just read

-=I am the Joker=-

actually I think his post to his fearless leader lumo that he would take the account to TBE turned every tribal leader off in letting him even get close to a account that needed a new player.

-=I am the Joker=-

you told lumo you would try to get an account from a tribe and then move it to TBE once you had it. cba to find it but I have it somewhere was either a skype convo or the TBE forums can't remember which it was, or was it one of your mails to him not sure anymore but anyway that was passed around by various leaders.

DeletedUser

you told lumo you would try to get an account from a tribe and then move it to TBE once you had it. cba to find it but I have it somewhere was either a skype convo or the TBE forums can't remember which it was, or was it one of your mails to him not sure anymore but anyway that was passed around by various leaders.

Yet wrong

DeletedUser80195

IF it was passed from tribe leader to tribe leader then it really doesn't matter if its wrong or not. Getting an account under such perception just isn't happening.