Drunk and Disorderly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Casus thats back to back post you know! You got on to me for that lol. Now i will have to get onto you.
Ahhh, but it's only a double post for those of you who can't view deleted posts. I can, so it's not for me and since I'm the mod that's what matters here :icon_wink:

Also, I feel I shouldn't have to remind you guys of this, but you keep doing it so I will. This thread isn't for DA vs. Exile. Next person to start bringing it up gets an infraction.

DeletedUser

people expecting tH to fight like the tribe that took down -?- are fooling themselves, its got very few of the same members.

seth89

And that's the end of this war.

Once again sending with a merger.
-___________________________-;

DeletedUser

no no, a merger is when a tribe merges into another....this did not happen, the players split up and i do believe on 9-10 in total will be going to either WAR or AXE....this was a recruitment only

jaffe25

And that's the end of this war.

Once again sending with a merger.
-___________________________-;

I personally don't care what you call it. Just glad to see that we can focus JUST East. Now, where were we before TH got in between us................ :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

your at that same year old war you were at for the last, well, year or so.

At least after your merge youve got some more help :)

And my expert stalking skills now tell me that you are only one merge away from Sids total number :icon_eek:

jaffe25

recruiting 3 or 4 players is a merger? I know you do enjoy the art of embellishing but that is a stretch even for you :)

DeletedUser

No, but taking all your active players into 2ez is, as is reducing DAD to a one man tribe.

I didn't attribute the tH invites to you since your not duke :)

(and besides, I dont class it a merge yet anyway, especially since more have joined !WAR! than Axe)

jaffe25

No, but taking all your active players into 2ez is, as is reducing DAD to a one man tribe.

I didn't attribute the tH invites to you since your not duke :)

(and besides, I dont class it a merge yet anyway, especially since more have joined !WAR! than Axe)

Yes don't attribute anything to me as I did not speak to TH, WAR, or AXE council about it. At all. Promise.

DeletedUser

Yes don't attribute anything to me as I did not speak to TH, WAR, or AXE council about it. At all. Promise.

Of course not, because there is nothing to attribute to anyone at this point in time regarding the tH invites. :icon_rolleyes:

And like I said, I wouldnt hold the barons accountable to the dukes actions. Just like everyone blames Sid for the merge as opposed to me and crysa.

DeletedUser64451

And like I said, I wouldnt hold the barons accountable to the dukes actions. Just like everyone blames Sid for the merge as opposed to me and crysa.

Aw come on now, you're tarnishing my reputation!

Oh yeah, and this is all on topic...jaffe is drunk, theprophet is disorderly, and the thread is titled "Drunk and Disorderly"... (y)

DeletedUser61009

Well if that is on topic then i might add i'll get pretty drunk and disorderly myself on the 18th!

jaffe25

Now that the wedding is over and I am not as stressed maybe I will lay down the bottle.

Nah who am i kidding. WHat fun would i be to TW sober?

DeletedUser

I gotta say, I was even slightly impressed at your self control. You managed to not fly off the handle and resort to bolding half your posts and adding in personel insults this time.
You are slowly getting better :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well since Dad is gone, and tH is gone, that means it's time to close this thread boys and girls. Someone open one about AXE and DA or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.