Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now I do & I have something that Raid don't have, LOYALTY

Please explain just one thing to me. You keep questioning the loyalty of Raid players, yet so far five Raid members have replied to this thread in defense of The Joker.

Now, except for you and your faithful servant velibor, I fail to notice any TBE members posting in this thread.

Your players have no loyalty as they are just jumping on the nearest big band wagon they can find

I think you will find that your tribe consists of the players that you described in that quote. Except in your case the players attempted to join Raid, got rejected, searched around for another decent tribe, couldn't find any, so they then joined TBE.

So, I hope for your sake that your members immediately jump to your defense in response to this post, otherwise you may want to reconsider just how loyal your members truly are.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser78112

Just you wait mate, When they see im coming for Lumo they will all run be sure of it.

:icon_wink::icon_cool:

-=I am the Joker=-

Howabout you both stop acting like children and fight in game. I thought you guys would of learnt that by now. I would love to see RAID vs TBE War :icon_biggrin:

The time is drawing near, but I fear to say anything about it Lumo might find out. sssshhhh:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please explain just one thing to me. You keep questioning the loyalty of Raid players, yet so far five Raid members have replied to this thread in defense of The Joker.

Now, except for you and your faithful servant velibor, I fail to notice any TBE members posting in this thread.

I think you will find that your tribe consists of the players that you described in that quote. Except in your case the players attempted to join Raid, got rejected, searched around for another decent tribe, couldn't find any, so they then joined TBE.

So, I hope for your sake that your members immediately jump to your defense in response to this post, otherwise you may want to reconsider just how loyal your members truly are.
:icon_wink:

I prefer to speak for my tribe with veli to avoid any misunderstandings, just because raid have 5 players backing up raid does not mean they are all loyal, raid does not have anywhere near 5 members

DeletedUser78112

I prefer to speak for my tribe with veli to avoid any misunderstandings, just because raid have 5 players backing up raid does not mean they are all loyal, raid does not have anywhere near 5 members

And you know this by being the unloyal n00b thats gona be rimmed :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80195

LOL this is getting fun.......
Did you just hug a nob there lumo?
I hug you, you hug me, and lets make one lovely family.....eh!

On a serious note Joker really needs to stop protecting you. In his eyes you aren't even worth wasting nukes on so just hit reset.

There was never any intent or consideration from any tribe on this world at crushing you but I'm pretty sure things might be changing a bit....
It would be funny to see some sort of attacks on you account alone from every player in this world......does annoying come to mind.

Annoying the world into destroying your world tribe isnt being a good leader...........ask Babajane. Yes she was a nob i mean newb but she worked hard and learned alot since the day we first meet......) It wasn't her time to go but she now longer plays on this world because she bought your BS and regretted it after she left. A player like that has heart to stand on her own and fight whom ever in the spirit of the game. Maybe it is you that should take a lesson from her on how to play this game correctly.

BTW I heard you had a lot to say about me while I was gone......hmmmm funny nobody really wants to tell me fearing i might go rogue just to hunt the infamous LUMO........I wont have to as im being begged by a player half a world away to have at you....Kind of silly if you ask me but hey, I'm curious to see what will happen.

You might try hugging someone that always seems to work long enough for you to save face. I think Nob still has a little bit of love to go around.

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

LOL this is getting fun.......
Did you just hug a nob there lumo?
I hug you, you hug me, and lets make one lovely family.....eh!

On a serious note Joker really needs to stop protecting you. In his eyes you aren't even worth wasting nukes on so just hit reset .

There was never any intent or consideration from any tribe on this world at crushing you but I'm pretty sure things might be changing a bit....
It would be funny to see some sort of attacks on you account alone from every player in this world......does annoying come to mind.

Annoying the world into destroying your world tribe isnt being a good leader...........ask Babajane. Yes she was a nob i mean newb but she worked hard and learned alot since the day we first meet......) It wasn't her time to go but she now longer plays on this world because she bought your BS and regretted it after she left. A player like that has heart to stand on her own and fight whom ever in the spirit of the game. Maybe it is you that should take a lesson from her on how to play this game correctly.

BTW I heard you had a lot to say about me while I was gone......hmmmm funny nobody really wants to tell me fearing i might go rogue just to hunt the infamous LUMO........I wont have to as im being begged by a player half a world away to have at you....Kind of silly if you ask me but hey, I'm curious to see what will happen.

You might try hugging someone that always seems to work long enough for you to save face. I think Nob still has a little bit of love to go around.

LMAO your jokes suck mate, they're from the early 19th century and just cuz she aint playing under baba account doesnt mean she quit world 39 :/ ...things arent always what they appear...your own leader said that, get yourself a chair and take a seat kiddo you might learn something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

rooki7

Your players have no loyalty as they are just jumping on the nearest big band wagon they can find, not through the inspiration(lack of) you radiate, not through your skill as a tribe, purely for the fact they like your points & they think they can grow under your protection, which is none existent, except in rookie's case where I feel sorry for him, he helps every tribe member he can from a far & yet none of the rest of you seem to understand this concept of togetherness.

I feel sorry for only one thing :
When Govnar ask me help against you i shouldn't have just sent him defenses ...

lumograph4 on 11.08. at 10:24
~RAID~ leader joker was planning to backstab Sio & declare war on them.

I found this out & mailed the leader of sio & now they have dismissed me.

I have got all the ex-TBE members to join me & a few raid's too in forming a breakaway against the backstabbers of ~RAID~.

For old time sake mate I hope you'll join us
Has i told you i played on browser game for 6-7 years now and it's the worst excuse i ever heard to make me betray my tribe ...

The only reason I didn't took part of the Raid/TBE wars were my holydays otherwise :axemen:.

So don't feel sorry for me please ...

DeletedUser

TL;DR this past 4 pages of thread, what/who is exactly arguing? All I see are RAID posting, or those I thought were RAID?

DeletedUser80195

LMAO your jokes suck mate, they're from the early 19th century and just cuz she aint playing under baba account doesnt mean she quit world 39 :/ ...things arent always what they appear...your own leader said that, get yourself a chair and take a seat kiddo you might learn something ;)

LOL Jokes please i dont have time to entertain the world at your expense........
it doesn't matter where she plays or if it was ever a her or if winonly was ever who he said he was. I never really trusted that little group our the conflicting stories.

The fact is I and the world grows tired of your and Lumo's rambling. Play the game son. Your actions will speak way louder than anything you write on here. Anyone could be an Internet bad-ass but we all come here to enjoy an alternate reality. This a game bro, make it fun wont you.

Nuke up or shut up seriously!

DeletedUser

LOL Jokes please i dont have time to entertain the world at your expense........
it doesn't matter where she plays or if it was ever a her or if winonly was ever who he said he was. I never really trusted that little group our the conflicting stories.

The fact is I and the world grows tired of your and Lumo's rambling. Play the game son. Your actions will speak way louder than anything you write on here. Anyone could be an Internet bad-ass but we all come here to enjoy an alternate reality. This a game bro, make it fun wont you.

We have many friends on this world & many that are happy to play alongside us and with us, you however & a few others who extend their discontent, openly declare that the whole world hates us, not so, you are just unfortunate enough to not be a friend of ours.

Pity really,

DeletedUser

We have many friends on this world & many that are happy to play alongside us and with us, you however & a few others who extend their discontent, openly declare that the whole world hates us, not so, you are just unfortunate enough to not be a friend of ours.

Sounds like a poll needs to be set up :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a poll needs to be set up :icon_twisted:

If you really want although the results will of course stay in the favour of raid as most on the externals happen to be mostly against us

velibor

Lol im not trying to be an internet bad-ass...far from it...it just bugs me when i hear Raid ramble on and on how bad TBE are and how much they wana exterminate us and yet when shove comes to push you're too scared to heavy troop casualties you'd suffer which would put you in the weak spot vs other top tribes

Last edited:

DeletedUser80195

Lol im not trying to be an internet bad-ass...far from it...it just bugs me when i hear Raid ramble on and on how bad TBE are and how much they wana exterminate us and yet when shove comes to push you're too scared to heavy troop casualties you'd suffer which would put you in the weak spot vs other top tribes

It's funny how prior to Lumo and yourselves coming up with your brilliant idea of coming to raid for protection and then leaving to jerk NOB with the concept of a common enemy in us:icon_rolleyes:; our plans as raid WAS to go out of this world with a bang:axemen:. KAMAKAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIII................

Funny a tribe that was/is/maybe stacked and ready to take what ever is/was/maybe launched at them,

full of nukes is/was/maybe, determined to flip this world upside down is/was/maybe,

afraid of wiping little TBE off the face of W39 and then catting your village after you restated on the

rim......Really? :icon_confused:

We have no interest in you right now so stop trying to feel special..........:icon_rolleyes:

A real life lesson in leadership for both yourself and LUMO..........silence.

"Silence" you say,

"Yes" I reply,

Silence........sit back and listen, learn and let other people do the talking:icon_eek:.

Silence .......let someone talk long enough you will get all the info you need out of them:icon_biggrin:.

Silence.......so no one might find out what an air head you really ARE :icon_idea:.

Silence.......keeps people guessing what is to come next :icon_redface:.

Silence.......making the impending gang bang that much more fun to take :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.