Hefty smurf vs. Ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you agreed to the challenge today are you serious... lol wow you are slower then the average bear hey!

you'll see my attacks the second i have 100 trains ready to go ;P as for the rest they will be after me!

yea!! Noob Launch on me!!! Lets see if you could do that coward!!!

Hahahahah!!! I know your position and this will have very serious consequence on you..Infact I'm waiting for this to happen noob..

Coward!!! hahaha..no no... Your a chickenn hahahahaha...

DeletedUser

yea, yea I'm in world 51 already and my tribe is Sheep..Go figure...

why would I guess?You could simply tell me...way easyer,im not here to have a 8 y old childish game bout ''let's guess meh name''...

I saw a big louded mouth in W20 forum,im a big mouth myself,and a jerk...so I tough...why not posting to annoye him,and then,in the case he could own some kind of decent skill..test him...

Or are you affraid of the conclusion I could make after Id look for you in 51?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser62954

am i just imagining things or did my last post just disappear :p

DeletedUser

this thread is fail, ampac stop posting, your posts used to be constructive and understandable, now your just trying to fight everyone. Ampac, you took over the account on W51, so please "/

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ffs this thread is fail, ampac stop posting, your posts used to be constructive and understandable, now your just trying to fight everyone. Ampac, you took over the account on W51, so please "/

Alex...I have no qualms with you...Why do you need to get involved in this?

As i was saying players like Rickson1, Heftysmurf, Crimsoni, Bong972 who are not playing this world should just give opinions only on what they see in the forums..But they shouldn't judge players who enjoy the game and insult them..These said players are fail..

Rickyson1- never content on a single world..He deleted because he is so bored..Then insult others who kept playing on..

HeftySmurf- Always saying that he got Bored, destroyed strong accounts that could have change the entire structure of the world as it is, justifiying it by saying he is not impressed by the attacks but he kept lossing villages.( Lol, still he insults players and tribes on world20)

Crimsoni- Played few months and now talks big,, This is endworld with 400+ players playing you quit when there was almost still 4000players.( And insults players here inworld 20)

Bong972- A disgruntled world20 player, I talked to this guy and respect him...But the funny thing is the mistake he had done is to blame it on others (lol, he can't blame himself)..with this he judged everyone in world20 as noobs.

You guys are not playing world 20 anymore..You didn't survived the politics, the attacks, the propaganda...

You guys are not tough..

You guys only talk big.

pathetic.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
okay heres some w51 stats since ampac brought up his account there :icon_wink:

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (422|618) K64 1,143 Abandoned ampac 2010-09-02 10:18:28
003 (428|616) K64 1,523 noobsfarmer7 [K-T] ampac [~EON~] 2010-08-22 09:59:13

and the account he apparently moved to

004 (436|619) K64 2,306 brucerd [TWIN!!] SirAdam [SHEEPS] 2010-09-11 17:56:13
003 (428|616) K64 2,854 ampac SirAdam [SHEEPS] 2010-09-06 09:10:16
002 (425|615) K64 5,668 ampac SirAdam [SHEEPS] 2010-09-05 19:48:23

anyone surprised by the bolded? i see ampac is already up to his barb nobling ways on world 51 too :lol:

Crimsoni- Played few months and now talks big,, This is endworld with 400+ players playing you quit when there was almost still 4000players.( And insults players here inworld 20)

you do realize crim has an account on world 7 still right? he knows "endworld" far better than you do

Bong972- A disgruntled world20 player, I talked to this guy and respect him...But the funny thing is the mistake he had done is to blame it on others (lol, he can't blame himself)..with this he judged everyone in world20 as noobs.

seriously?

you think i or any of my former tribe mates would have agreed to merge with you if we had so many active members? at the time i thought the merge and the influx of new members would turn the tide of inactivity within HULK... well i was proved wrong.

during the time of HULKS inactivity i contemplated several times of leaving the tribe and joining another. i talked to the original caleta and mohsen about this and they agreed to go with me to whichever tribe i went. but my loyalty to HULK and its members proved too great and i tried to salvage the situation by looking for a merge with another tribe.

accepting the dukeship of HULK might have been one of the biggest mistakes i've made in the game. but i have learned from my mistakes and from now on i've decided never to be part of the leadership of any tribe.

and yes, the two or three weeks that HULK was left leaderless took a toll on us. we waited and we hoped that our dukes would somehow reappear and did nothing on a tribal scale. we just went our own ways and nobled wherever we wanted.

DeletedUser62954

yo ricky, you saved me the trouble of having to look for that post and rebutt ampac's stupid posts...

DeletedUser

Kriid said:
Or are you affraid of the conclusion I could make after Id look for you in 51?

rickyson1 said:
okay heres some w51 stats since ampac brought up his account there

Barbarian village (422|618) K64 1,143 Abandoned ampac 2010-09-02 10:18:28
003 (428|616) K64 1,523 noobsfarmer7 [K-T] ampac [~EON~] 2010-08-22 09:59:13

this answer my question,notice I aint bolded the same part tough:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Alex...I have no qualms with you...Why do you need to get involved in this?

As i was saying players like Rickson1, Heftysmurf, Crimsoni, Bong972 who are not playing this world should just give opinions only on what they see in the forums..But they shouldn't judge players who enjoy the game and insult them..These said players are fail..

Rickyson1- never content on a single world..He deleted because he is so bored..Then insult others who kept playing on..

HeftySmurf- Always saying that he got Bored, destroyed strong accounts that could have change the entire structure of the world as it is, justifiying it by saying he is not impressed by the attacks but he kept lossing villages.( Lol, still he insults players and tribes on world20)

You guys are not playing world 20 anymore..You didn't survived the politics, the attacks, the propaganda...

You guys are not tough..

You guys only talk big.

pathetic.

Why do i have to get involved, because people used to respect you. I still do, but im just saying there is no point in carrying on posting because you know its a battle you can't win. And challenging everyone to a 1v1 is a almost impossible challenge, its impossible to have a true 100% 1v1 without interference.

DeletedUser

I give right to Ampac (see bold words)

Ampac said:
[...]
As i was saying players like Rickson1, Heftysmurf, Crimsoni, Bong972 who are not playing this world should just give opinions only on what they see in the forums..But they shouldn't judge players who enjoy the game and insult them.[/...]

All players that quit w20, had a chance to change something in good in w20.
Mostly of you guys fail to do that because if you do not fail, you was now in w20 , trying to change the world.

But no, you each cared only about yourself, you got bored and quit w20 and now you guys returned in the hope the rest of w20 (that btw, you consider them -> "noobs that are left") to make to each of you a statue and to worship like a "super hero".

That your story. You each are now.. nobody for w20! And you should tks to active players like Ampac the even bother to mention your name here on forums.

Heftysmurf vs Ampac ?
What we compare here.. ghost vs the #2 w20 account ? And we still think what to choose? Oh crap..

DeletedUser62954

I give right to Ampac (see bold words)

All players that quit w20, had a chance to change something in good in w20.
Mostly of you guys fail to do that because if you do not fail, you was now in w20 , trying to change the world.

But no, you each cared only about yourself, you got bored and quit w20 and now you guys returned in the hope the rest of w20 (that btw, you consider them -> "noobs that are left") to make to each of you a statue and to worship like a "super hero".

That your story. You each are now.. nobody for w20! And you should tks to active players like Ampac the even bother to mention your name here on forums.

Heftysmurf vs Ampac ?
What we compare here.. ghost vs the #2 w20 account ? And we still think what to choose? Oh crap..

first of all, i think you and ampac share the same thing. you suffer from lack of comprehension.

you each cared only about yourself: if you can say this, it means you don't know me very well. if i only cared for myself then i would have still been playing W20 until now. its because i cared so much for my tribe that i got into trouble. you can long-time ex-HULKERS in PRIME if i was the kind of person that only cared for myself.

you guys returned in the hope the rest of w20 (that btw, you consider them -> "noobs that are left") to make to each of you a statue and to worship like a "super hero".: what the hell are you talking about? ricky, me, air and the others don't have a need to be worshipped or glorified. we don't need those since we have already proven ourselves before.

What we compare here.. ghost vs the #2 w20 account ? And we still think what to choose? Oh crap.. you must be really an idiot if you think we are talking about accounts in W20. we are talking about skill and the ability to play the game.

stop posting more of your crap before someone decides to flame you for it...

DeletedUser

you each cared only about yourself: if you can say this, it means you don't know me very well. if i only cared for myself then i would have still been playing W20 until now. its because i cared so much for my tribe that i got into trouble. you can long-time ex-HULKERS in PRIME if i was the kind of person that only cared for myself.

I almost cried.....

DeletedUser

"ricky, me, air and the others don't have a need to be worshipped or glorified"

bong972 , you know.. if you want to bring a subject about w51, you can post it on that forum.
If you like to post something about Ampac, post it and refer to "Ampac, the w20 player". What he do in other worlds is his strategy :/

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dorin Baba is better than than Bong972!!!

infact dorin better is more than a legend than bong972...because bong972 is a noob.. ;)

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dorin Baba is better than than Bong972!!!

infact dorin better is more than a legend than bong972...because bong972 is a noob.. ;)

Dorin baba..The master in politics!!!

DeletedUser62954

"ricky, me, air and the others don't have a need to be worshipped or glorified"

bong972 , you know.. if you want to bring a subject about w51, you can post it on that forum.
If you like to post something about Ampac, post it and refer to "Ampac, the w20 player". What he do in other worlds is his strategy :/

hey moron, can you find a post i made talking about ampac's world 51? if you can find any then i will give you premium points.

like i said, stop posting cause, like ampac, it just makes you look stupid

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hey moron, can you find a post i made talking about ampac's world 51? if you can find any then i will give you premium points.

like i said, stop posting cause, like ampac, it just makes you look stupid
our repl

he is not stupid..not like you man.. The fact replying to these post shows how you want to play in this world...real sad..

Dorin baba is better than you bong972....:icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.