Wins of w20

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey crimsoni, the fact your posting seems your really interested in this world...But hey what could you do? your gone...

Well maybe you can't handle the pressures of world 20....Lets see..you still playing world 7...Give me an account there with equal strentgh to your and we will find out who is stronger...If not just shut and play your petty little games..

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey crimsoni, the fact your posting seems your really interested in this world...But hey what could you do? your gone...

Well maybe you can't handle the pressures of world 20....Lets see..you still playing world 7...Give me an account there with equal strentgh to your and we will find out who is stronger...If not just shut and play your petty little games..
No way man, the challenge says you have to get the account. Are you scared ampac? Thought so. You fail and suck, nothing more to it.

I hope everyone knows I'm being sarcastic. >.>

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not the one running around posting like I'm 8. Apparently you have no shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No way man, the challenge says you have to get the account. Are you scared ampac? Thought so. You fail and suck, nothing more to it.

I hope everyone knows I'm being sarcastic. >.>

Why would I be scared to a coward like you? Your gameplay is not impressive you talk big with no facts to prove it.

Just what i said all of you former Hulk guys who insulted players in this world Suck!!! You have no right to judge people in this world when your not playing it.

Prime rules!!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not the one running around posting like I'm 8. Apparently you have no shame.

Ohh, the High and mighty airsofter talks, shame is only a word...In my opinion you posting here is a sign of arrogance of former glory.

Its a sad thing for you.

DeletedUser

Ohh, the High and mighty airsofter talks, shame is only a word...In my opinion you posting here is a sign of arrogance of former glory.

Its a sad thing for you.

I haven't been arguing with you while you've been going on this whole maker crusade again, so you have to say my mere posting is arrogance of former glory?

Please do inform me how posting in a public forum is arrogant. On second thought, don't. I won't reply to it anyway. I've gone too far even replying to you once.

Don't feed the troll guys. He's just acting exactly like he was when he was doing it on the maker account. He'll start breaking out airsoftener and all his other ridiculous nicknames soon. If you remember maker, you should realize it's pointless replying. He's too childish and pathetic to even bother replying to.

Have fun acting like that, maker. It's not earning you any respect.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't been arguing with you while you've been going on this whole maker crusade again, so you have to say my mere posting is arrogance of former glory?

Please do inform me how posting in a public forum is arrogant. On second thought, don't. I won't reply to it anyway. I've gone too far even replying to you once.

Don't feed the troll guys. He's just acting exactly like he was when he was doing it on the maker account. He'll start breaking out airsoftener and all his other ridiculous nicknames soon. If you remember maker, you should realize it's pointless replying. He's too childish and pathetic to even bother replying to.

Have fun acting like that, maker. It's not earning you any respect.

Respect? Please man, you know the deal here...

You recognise what I'm doing here so please think what you say...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62954

Respect? Please man, you know the deal here...

You recognise what I'm doing here so please think what you say...:icon_biggrin:

is it just me or does this post have no sense whatsoever?

rich26ca

Nope still no sense you flame people for the same things you do (and much worse) then when that doesn't work you say noob and hehehe alot as if that was any kind of argument to support your statements. but its not just makes you look handicapped.

You say other have played and left are nothing...

why? cause you didn't personally see there achievements and haven't been in world politics long enough to know other then some bad experiences here in the worlds and assume you know what your talking about when you really have no clue unless its told too you by someone else and even then so many people mess with you your info is usually wrong.

Your mad why? cause some people didn't agree with your judgment of if your here your better then those that quit.

rather then come up with an intelligent argument you keep spewing up this 8 year old crap and add heehehe at the end. i think all you have managed to prove here is that the few people that did have some respect for you have lost and others think your retarded.

You have done nothing in this world other then manage your account, even then you did it in the most passive non-aggressive manor and betrayed countless people and tribes along the way. i can support your theory on game play as a legitimate way to play but most TW players would disapprove of your tactics... not that i personally care but you seem to keep fighting the point your better cause your here and other aren't cause they quit

1. 5+ players have said no! skill is skill and quiting has nothing to do with it. (when talking about hefty, bong, rich26ca, air, ricky)
2. No one has agree with your side.

maybe just maybe we may know a little bit about what were talking about. all the flames aside that is.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Nope still no sense you flame people for the same things you do (and much worse) then when that doesn't work you say noob and hehehe alot as if that was any kind of argument to support your statements. but its not just makes you look handicapped.

You say other have played and left are nothing...

why? cause you didn't personally see there achievements and haven't been in world politics long enough to know other then some bad experiences here in the worlds and assume you know what your talking about when you really have no clue unless its told too you by someone else and even then so many people mess with you your info is usually wrong.

Your mad why? cause some people didn't agree with your judgment of if your here your better then those that quit.

rather then come up with an intelligent argument you keep spewing up this 8 year old crap and add heehehe at the end. i think all you have managed to prove here is that the few people that did have some respect for you have lost and others think your retarded.

You have done nothing in this world other then manage your account, even then you did it in the most passive non-aggressive manor and betrayed countless people and tribes along the way. i can support your theory on game play as a legitimate way to play but most TW players would disapprove of your tactics... not that i personally care but you seem to keep fighting the point your better cause your here and other aren't cause they quit

1. 5+ players have said no! skill is skill and quiting has nothing to do with it. (when talking about hefty, bong, rich26ca, air, ricky)
2. No one has agree with your side.

maybe just maybe we may know a little bit about what were talking about. all the flames aside that is.....

i like this post... HEHEHEHE don't think i'm a retard though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Warning:

No Personal Insults, No Double Posting, or anything else that is against the rules. Or I will lock this thread as well.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So this means it's back to topic.

wins of world20

Prime no.1 in the world
Prime no.1 in Oda and Odd
Prime is the best tribe ever.

Prime has the strongest team ever assembled, has a strong leadership structure..And that for me is a win.. ;)

Btw I'm not mad its just fun to see you guys posting again.. :)

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

So this means it's back to topic.

wins of world20

Prime no.1 in the world
Prime no.1 in Oda and Odd
Prime is the best tribe ever.

Prime has the strongest team ever assembled, has a strong leadership structure..And that for me is a win.. ;)

Btw I'm not mad its just fun to see you guys posting again.. :)

Explains why i have an account in Prime.

DeletedUser62954

i had an account in PRIME. it was fun while it lasted. HEHEHE :icon_eek:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guys do you see the common denominator here? All the last three post were former players of world 20..:icon_biggrin:

Why is that?

A tribe who dedicated in destroying enemies must be applauded, unless you have diffrent discription of winning?

I know its frustrating that you guys are not playing anymore..You wan't to prove that you could do better..But in my opinion you didn't tried enough infact you guys failed.

And with those factors considered you find targets for your insults. Targeting Players in world20.

World 20 players are victors!!! We fought long and hard to reach the position we are now.

Now why do we insult?

Bong972, Guyverone, Heftysmurf all nobled barbs, they also Hug..Its a common notion for tribes to do that, the greatest threat of a tribe is inactivity...Some great tribes fall because of that ex. Who?! (from what rich said it has multiple inactives) also Hulk ( from what bong972 said that leaders runesten and airsofter left which led to the demise of the former no.1 account)

Accept the fact that prime is doing good, Prime knows who to recruit..Prime know who to attack..

Prime My wonderfull tribe is driven, they are driven to become the most powerfull and wonderfull tribe in the world.

Formerly I tried everything to stop them, I account sat accounts who they attacked, sowed discord, target players for assasination, alliances were formed but to no avail. Everyone has a thought on how to destroy Prime..

But give credit where credit is due. Prime managed to come out as leader of world20.

Prime is no.1 in everything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Guys do you see the common denominator here? All the last three post were former players of world 20..:icon_biggrin:

Why is that?

A tribe who dedicated in destroying enemies must be applauded, unless you have diffrent discription of winning?

I know its frustrating that you guys are not playing anymore..You wan't to prove that you could do better..But in my opinion you didn't tried enough infact you guys failed.

And with those factors considered you find targets for your insults. Targeting Players in world20.

World 20 players are victors!!! We fought long and hard to reach the position we are now.

Now why do we insult?

Bong972, Guyverone, Heftysmurf all nobled barbs, they also Hug..Its a common notion for tribes to do that, the greatest threat of a tribe is inactivity...Some great tribes fall because of that ex. Who?! (from what rich said it has multiple inactives) also Hulk ( from what bong972 said that leaders runesten and airsofter left which led to the demise of the former no.1 account)

Accept the fact that prime is doing good, Prime knows who to recruit..Prime know who to attack..

Prime My wonderfull tribe is driven, they are driven to become the most powerfull and wonderfull tribe in the world.

Formerly I tried everything to stop them, I account sat accounts who they attacked, sowed discord, target players for assasination, alliances were formed but to no avail. Everyone has a thought on how to destroy Prime..

But give credit where credit is due. Prime managed to come out as leader of world20.

Prime is no.1 in everything.

you forgot something... you're also No.1 in getting people banned

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you forgot something... you're also No.1 in getting people banned

Proof?:icon_biggrin:

these baseless accusation hurts my reputation and feelings, the mere fact that your not playing fair has very serious consequence which led to deletions of multiple large accounts. Tw staff protect those who plays fair..While I admit I've done some wrong in the past TW staff corrected it.

players try hard to win against an enemy but if you do not do it a proper way you will be punished..

A reputation of a player is judged on how he played this world, so how did you play this world bong972? Am I the only one who see's what you have truly done?

Last edited: