What Is The Best Offensive Village And Troops?

DeletedUser

What Is The Best Offensive Village And Troops? I wanna Chop Them Up :) :axemen: :swordsman: :snob: :villagers: :heavycavalry::scout: :ram::spear:

DeletedUser

I am too lazy to do the village,but this is how my offensive troops looks like
6500 axes
3100 LC
320 rams
50 scouts
Dont know if its the best or not but its building time is quite good(Less than 13 days if i remember) and its quite powerful too :)

DeletedUser

well i dont know about scouts for offence :/ i'll go 3000 lc , 850 sword, 260 ram, 600 MA, and 5000+ axe. lol nice spoiler

I wouldn't.

First off, swords are defensive troops. You shouldn't be putting them in an offense because they do less damage offensively than axes and take longer to recruit.

Second, MA are practically worthless, except for very specific conditions(read that as a butt load of archers in the village compared to any other unit). If you choose to build them, do so in small amounts, like between 200-300.

Third, there is no best offense. There is a perfect offense for a perfect situation. However, it is extremely rare that you will find the opportunity to have that perfect nuke ready when you find the defense it is meant to destroy. As such, most people build a nuke that is a balanced mix that does pretty well against a varied amount of defensive setups. This is generally around 6000 axe, 3000 lc, and 250 rams.

DeletedUser

i believe the nuke technician would be a good authority to answer this Q.

It depends on the type of defence u are taking down. However, the generic nuke is around 6000 Axe, 3000 LC, 250 Rams as pyker said.
variations of this can include a cavalry based nuke for vills with not enough spears/archers (you'd be surprised how much we get that in the north) this would be around 4000LC 1000Axe and 250rams.

Then you can get the axe nuke which is just more axes less LC (duh) for people with not enough swords/archers. can be around 8k Axe 2k LC 250Rams

then theres the destruction nuke for a noob with barely any defence that you want to level his vill with some Cat. this is usually with 3K axe 1K LC 250rams and around 1000Cats. Then you send the cats in waves. EG. 1st wave 2k axe 1K lc 250 rams 250Cats , 2nd wave 500 axe 300 cats, etc. (varies on what building u are aiming for)

all of these vills should contain some scouts but im not a big fan of that, i would usually have a scout vill in a cluster then minimal scouts in the attack vill just to attach to fakes.

of course these nukes are all mixed offence, u can have purely axe or purely LC vills or one of my favourites a MA vill or mixed MA/LC vill for quick attacks if u took too long to send the pre-nuke for ur noble train and need a quick hit on a vill for a second chance to clear it. Also archer attacks are useful if the vill has crappy archer defence (duh)

thats about all i can think of for now.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't.

Third, there is no best offense. There is a perfect offense for a perfect situation. However, it is extremely rare that you will find the opportunity to have that perfect nuke ready when you find the defense it is meant to destroy. As such, most people build a nuke that is a balanced mix that does pretty well against a varied amount of defensive setups. This is generally around 6000 axe, 3000 lc, and 250 rams.

Pyker you do know that after building the nuke you specified there is still atleast a 1000 farm left o_O

Fefalas

the overall best nuke is around 8000-ish axes 2k LC and 250 Rams (full axe nuke is the strongest for a general def village but takes longest to build)

i prefer to go for 6300 Axes 2700 LC 400 MA and 300 Rams (something around that)

DeletedUser

I prefer, 10k axe, 2000lc, 200ma, 213rams and 4 nobles sometimes you should use 5 as there is always the chance you wont get it with 4.

I also use would recommend a HC nuke, 6000 axes, 2000hc, 200rams, 4 nobles.
As HC has somewhat of a decent Off and if you being attacked the HC will help a lot as well as they are a form of quick support between villages,

And finally basic nuke for me is 8000 axes, 2700 lc, 500ma, 230 rams and 4 nobles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I prefer lances over axes ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pyker you do know that after building the nuke you specified there is still atleast a 1000 farm left o_O

You do realize that generally around means not exact numbers, right? :lol:

Notice I also didn't add in a number of scouts or cats, but both are usually good ideas as uses for extra pop space on a nuke since it gives the nuke more versatility.

Also, nukes with 8,000 or 10,000 axes in them are great if you are attacking someone with an abundance of spears. If not, then they aren't really better than a quick build which gives you more LC and a higher cav attack. The reason for this is simple. Defenses tend to have higher general defense than cav defense so hitting that type of defense with an axe heavy nuke doesn't help you as much as hitting it with a cav heavy nuke. So, all that extra power afforded by having more axes is basically nullified. Add to that the fact that the axe heavy nuke takes longer to recruit, and you see you took extra time to recruit an offense that was about as effective. (Note this comment is directed to this world's settings.)

Your our BUFFET

Don't ask here(on world 48). Most the players who are willing to write a response are one of the following or both: they are just trying to mess with you and be butt holes, or they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

DeletedUser

Everybody has a different set up and each offensive village is suited to a certain kind of defensive village. Ultimately, no one setup is the best. I personally go for a set up of (or something about this range):

6000 Axes
2500 LC
400 MA (become 500 LC on non-archer worlds)
300 Rams
120 Cats

I find it can effectively combat most defensive setups, which usually have more spears/swords than archers. This build can get a little intensive on the stable after a while if I recall correctly.

DeletedUser

My typical nuke would be 6.5k AXE, 3k LC, 250 RAMS, plus either cats or scouts (an equal number of my off villages will have cats as will have scouts)

DeletedUser

My typical nuke would be 6.5k AXE, 3k LC, 250 RAMS, plus either cats or scouts (an equal number of my off villages will have cats as will have scouts)

Use both cats and scouts. You shouldn't use too many scouts for a nuke simply because it is a waste of population space, but sometimes you can sneak a nice scouting in while nuking people. Cats are always useful, though.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the tip!

I will have to edit my nukes right away :D

DeletedUser

I prefer, 10k axe, 2000lc, 200ma, 213rams and 4 nobles sometimes you should use 5 as there is always the chance you wont get it with 4.

I also use would recommend a HC nuke, 6000 axes, 2000hc, 200rams, 4 nobles.
As HC has somewhat of a decent Off and if you being attacked the HC will help a lot as well as they are a form of quick support between villages,

And finally basic nuke for me is 8000 axes, 2700 lc, 500ma, 230 rams and 4 nobles

2000 HC is too many, it lowers the offensive power of the nuke too much. I use 1250-1550 HC.
500 MA is also too many, you'd be better off with 1 in 5 offensive villages with 1000 MA and none in the other 4.

Also, the 'best' nuke would technically be one that hits the lowest defensive stat of a village at full power. All axe + and 219 to 300 rams for a village that has low infantry defense, all LC (or HC though I REALLY don’t recommend that) + 219 to 300 Rams in a village with low cavalry defense (these are shockingly common) and all MA + 219 to 300 rams for a village with low archer defense. I know people that build 6 full axe nukes 11 full LC nukes and 1 full MA nuke (or close to that ratio) though you ca obviously only do this when you have many villages and the build time usually outweighs the benefit.

DeletedUser

2000 HC is too many, it lowers the offensive power of the nuke too much. I use 1250-1550 HC.
500 MA is also too many, you'd be better off with 1 in 5 offensive villages with 1000 MA and none in the other 4.

Also, the 'best' nuke would technically be one that hits the lowest defensive stat of a village at full power. All axe + and 219 to 300 rams for a village that has low infantry defense, all LC (or HC though I REALLY don’t recommend that) + 219 to 300 Rams in a village with low cavalry defense (these are shockingly common) and all MA + 219 to 300 rams for a village with low archer defense. I know people that build 6 full axe nukes 11 full LC nukes and 1 full MA nuke (or close to that ratio) though you ca obviously only do this when you have many villages and the build time usually outweighs the benefit.

You know, for years I have talked about the uses of MA. I have recently decided to drop using them in my normal nukes, though. I used to go for between 200-300, but have since decided against them because they actually do not provide and benefit except against a defense with a large percentage of archers. Something like 50%. Which is something you rarely, rarely see. Without the MA the nuke builds more quickly, and does a slightly better percentage of damage.

As for using 1000 MA, that is just not worth it, especially in 1 of 5 nukes. You are better of making a full MA village in ratios of 1:20 or higher.

DeletedUser

Would love to see the maths behind your MA claim Pyker :)

If what you say is true, then I should drop MA from my nukes!