Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That's fine Karma. The reasons are insignificant. I wouldn't have popped in, but you're fibbing W30 mate. So shipley recruited them, that's fine and has been already established.

You claimed that they were lost to inactivity when they had none to start. So, we can progress our "recruit" statement to "keeping". You KEPT them, not in high hopes of good players, but in high hopes that we wouldn't do anything about it. When we did, the account sitters were kept, but the tribal association wasn't.

What I've been talking about has nothing to do with what you just wrote. For me at least, it wasn't an issue of what happens inside RAM. I really don't care who you recruit. I'd have to go through almost 1k tribal changes (including Drift) to develop a legitimate stance. I'm too lazy to do that. This was an issue of your lying. It's not a big deal really...

KarmaX

Well atleast you talk of something of more sense than Pajuno. Well isn't being inactive affected by RL so thts why I gave that answer. People quit due to RL reasons so it can't be a flat out lie. Also, those 1000s of tribal changes are not due to me if you are pointing your fingers towards me coz i joined RAM since 07th February 2010 - 22:00 and have been responsible for recruit since Cshipley left in August 2010 and tribal changes doesn't prove anything. I can just join and leave, join and leave, till it hit millions and still it won't prove anything .

DeletedUser91224

Aye, you chased a sat account that was pretty much straight offense

Thats complete bull crap. Arch had huge amounts of D. I must have sent 50 nukes at him and almost all of them died. Why did it take almost a week before the people I assigned to take him out took a single village if he was straight O? I know it wasn't because they are noobs.. Phapha, n00bs and hefty are most deffinantly not noobs....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats complete bull crap.

Arch had huge amounts of D.

No, its not, he had well over 300 nukes with only about 500 or so villages.
I must have sent 50 nukes at him and almost all of them died.

I have seen your nukes, and i have seen you send them without being religious...

What is your point?

Why did it take almost a week before the people I assigned to take him out took a single village if he was straight O? I know it wasn't because they are noobs.. Phapha, n00bs and hefty are most deffinantly not noobs....

Yes. You guys were complete noobs. Bull was laughing at how easy it was at first, but was still frustrated by the amount of offense present, and complete lack of scouts.

You have no grounds to stand on to base opinions upon. Your skills are questionable at best, and your actions ingame have left us befuddled as to your true purpose, or rather your translation of TW's mechanics.

@ karma -

Those recruits are just a sampling representation of the type of players that Ram recruits. i am willing to bet that if decide had hit your new ~B~ people, several of them would have developed "RL" as well.

I notice you are shifting blame to shipley, but you are still guilty> Are you NOT the duke of Ram? do you NOT represent them?

What are you doing shifting the blame? You can pretty much blame all actions present and past upon shipley, and take no responsibility to yourself.

As i have told you several times now, i would have listened to your mates. i know very well you are listening to me, cause you stopped replying last night after i repeated it. You know your actions lately have endangered your tribe, but you are still ignoring them.....

DeletedUser44039

Thats complete bull crap. Arch had huge amounts of D. I must have sent 50 nukes at him and almost all of them died. Why did it take almost a week before the people I assigned to take him out took a single village if he was straight O? I know it wasn't because they are noobs.. Phapha, n00bs and hefty are most deffinantly not noobs....

lol 80% of my vills where O...

DeletedUser

cdogg666 today at 02:09
3 members of your tribe have attacked me.

If you do not have a reason for this, other then war, I will respond in the way I know how: 3x what was sent to me back to them.

3 members + me attacking select villages of each of your 3, the amount of attacks times 3 as well. Multiply all that by the number of attacks sent. Small OPs, either way, but I simply want to inform you of my intentions.

6 from [player]garydl[/player].
4 from [player]Aubree[/player].

I asked for diplomatic talks. I have heard nothing from you. If you have a reason for these attacks, I will gladly listen. If you feel you have no need to answer me, I will answer these attacks the best way I know.

Grow Well,
CDogg

Sent to:
KarmaX
Michael Wittman

DeletedUser

wow... i feel sorry for RAM... those players talent weasted in that tribe.. well im not sorry to all of RAM because then i would be a hypocrite.... im not part of that anti-RAM bs you guys claim Paj started BTW i like select people in RAM and dislike others... the ones i dislike truely do disgust me... your intentions are fuzzy your lies cheap and you you still claim you dont know what we are talking about... when i prove a point you just start to ignore me its like you guys ignore the truth and live in your land of make believe... im sorry my friends in RAM but its sad that you have to endure this cruel fate.. like i said before about the hands of fate... RAM doesnt not have it phonex does.... to prove they do....

Phonex vs BD who won.... Phonex. BD was number 1 and Phonex was out numbers out villaged.... and yet they one
Phonex vs RAM ... RAM is number 1.... and yet Phonex has the ball to declair and ever with those calculated losess have the moral to move on and kick some but... Phonex you are number 1 in my book.. RAM you have the peopel to be great... but not the leadership im sorry but i label RAM as a fail as RAM has given me the name troll.... step up to the plate and look at what you post... its nothing but lie after lie.. excuss after excuss.... you just will never learn....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dogg, this is a war game. flexing your 2.9 mill points on 2 players with that are double your size or bigger takes some awfully big male anatomy....

DeletedUser91224

You have no grounds to stand on to base opinions upon. Your skills are questionable at best, and your actions ingame have left us befuddled as to your true purpose, or rather your translation of TW's mechanics.

Yeah yeah I know you don't respect anything I do. But what ever man. Atleast give me props for outlasting two of your ops on me.. Even if i had support.. But truthfully I don't even know what use I am to ram. This whole war basically started because of me and a few others. Maybe they think I have potential to be a great player.. But I don't see it. And I'm sure you don't either. :)

Yes. You guys were complete noobs.

Please explain how n00bslayerEpsilon is a complete noob when he has doubled his points on phoenx players such as kevmaster and arch... Hate to say but in my book he is much more experienced than either of those players.. And truthfully I think he would give bull a run for his money. And bull is an amazing player..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know you don't respect anything I do. But what ever man. Atleast give me props for outlasting two of your ops on me.. Even if i had support.. But truthfully I don't even know what use I am to ram. This whole war basically started because of me and a few others. Maybe they think I have potential to be a great player.. But I don't see it. And I'm sure you don't either. :)

Ive seen your builds, nukes,defenses, and watched you throw away millions of troops behind wall-less villages with no churches! What is there to be said?

You survived cause you are out of "range" atm. Dont worry, you wont be here much longer.

Please explain how n00bslayerEpsilon is a complete noob when he has doubled his points on phoenx players such as kevmaster and arch...

Its quite simple. Noobslayer was one of 22 members that it took to bring down archon.and he was sat. Kevmaster is doing quite well despite the overwhelming numbers.. but those things happen when you "Nooble" someone. :lol:

Hate to say but in my book he is much more experienced than either of those players.. And truthfully I think he would give bull a run for his money. And bull is an amazing player..

As i have said, you have no ground to speak on for opinions. You do not even understand basic principles of TW. What more is there to say? Until i have seen this guy in action, i dont put much stock in your opinion.

Now, things are gonna start to heat up....

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser91224

You survived cause you are out of "range" atm. Dont worry, you wont be here much longer.

what are you talking about? I'm on the borderbof K84/74. There are phoenx players in my church! How am I out of range? And despite what you think... I do have the basic human right to have an oppinion... Even if you think they are useless. Oh and bring it on.. If you want to waste nukes on a purely defensive player who is absoultely no threat in anyway then go ahead. I don't mind going out of this world with 50 million od.. But you know.. Everyone in ram will laugh as you waste more nukes on a useless player..

DeletedUser

Kanipuppeli, noob isnt as great of a player you think he is. if he was a great player, he would be able to take villages from me with little help from his tribe mates or by using small ops with a couple mates of his. but RAM has sent couple LARGE ops at me and noob attacked after my villages were weakened. best proof of large ops: check my ODD. before the war it was in the 20 mil range. now its over 105 mil

DeletedUser

Kanipuppeli, noob isnt as great of a player you think he is. if he was a great player, he would be able to take villages from me with little help from his tribe mates or by using small ops with a couple mates of his. but RAM has sent couple LARGE ops at me and noob attacked after my villages were weakened. best proof of large ops: check my ODD. before the war it was in the 20 mil range. now its over 105 mil

100k of those are mine :(

bnkrmike24

lol, we are already attacking you guys?just that we didnt find the need to declare.

wow... i feel sorry for RAM... those players talent weasted in that tribe.. well im not sorry to all of RAM because then i would be a hypocrite.... im not part of that anti-RAM bs you guys claim Paj started BTW i like select people in RAM and dislike others... the ones i dislike truely do disgust me... your intentions are fuzzy your lies cheap and you you still claim you dont know what we are talking about... when i prove a point you just start to ignore me its like you guys ignore the truth and live in your land of make believe... im sorry my friends in RAM but its sad that you have to endure this cruel fate.. like i said before about the hands of fate... RAM doesnt not have it phonex does.... to prove they do....

Phonex vs BD who won.... Phonex. BD was number 1 and Phonex was out numbers out villaged.... and yet they one
Phonex vs RAM ... RAM is number 1.... and yet Phonex has the ball to declair and ever with those calculated losess have the moral to move on and kick some but... Phonex you are number 1 in my book.. RAM you have the peopel to be great... but not the leadership im sorry but i label RAM as a fail as RAM has given me the name troll.... step up to the plate and look at what you post... its nothing but lie after lie.. excuss after excuss.... you just will never learn....

red wind, mate. you clearly don't know what you are talking about. You are just saying what paj says but in a different way. You think you know what is going down south by talking people(you sad it on the other page).

DeletedUser

I know what I'd make of veiled threats like that
IAA it wasnt a threat, I found it odd that a 2.9 million point player is flexing against a player more than double his size. Ive flexed in the past but it was a player with a lower points total. Give credit where credit is due, he barks a loud bark with his messages.

DeletedUser

lol, we are already attacking you guys?just that we didnt find the need to declare.

red wind, mate. you clearly don't know what you are talking about. You are just saying what paj says but in a different way. You think you know what is going down south by talking people(you sad it on the other page).

well you think i dont know anything ha! funny why is it that one of your tribe members say he respects me and my posts because i respect what most people say.. funny lol and im the one who doesnt know what there talken about. i dont copy paj honestly i dont wanna write long letters like he does i keep mine short and easy(for dumb people to read) *caugh* now dont get me wrong i do dislike you:) but im beyond calling people out and being a butt about it. your about as bad as meburns or whatever his name is.. he called me out and i i made him look stupid. so please just leave me to post my views and get off my back im sure you have incomeings please worry about them rather then what i post.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

He is just a Regular Wind and blows towards anywhere he wants to and I don't think he copies from Paj though (he's too lame compared to this guy) but he goes on about what he hears or how the story is manipulated but not the first hand experience.

DeletedUser

Funny, you just called me a groupie and lame all in one post you must be so proud you symbalistic mort player. I piety you, and I have enough experience to take you down. i find it funny you have only been in power for a few months but if something goes wrong "ohh it’s not my fault!" your nothing more than a bug.. That i would gladly stomp on. Funny, way you put my name but you have it all wrong i blow your way because i despise you. You go to childish antics and try to de-loot me of what i am right about. GROW UP....!!!

i once tried being nice to you seen how the blew up in my face. Never again should i nor anyone else make that mistake.