Gratz PRIME?

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: I said it.

It's probably been brought up before, sorry if it has, but congratulations for maxing out the ODA and ODT score :icon_cool:

Discuss?

1 PRIME 4.294,97 Mio. + 1 PRIME 2.587,67 Mio. = 1 PRIME 4.294,97 Mio. X
-------ODA ---------------- ODD ------------------ ODT-------------WRONG

Profile;
Opponents defeated: 4.294.967.295 (1.)

rich26ca

doesnt mean as much but still an acomplishment i will give praise for they are attacking and nobling more then the rest of the world combined.

its sad when i came back to this world in a 3 mill account i was nobling more then 10 mill accounts and this month i will have almost 200 more caps then last month now that i'm growing again ;D

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
doesnt mean as much but still an acomplishment i will give praise for they are attacking and nobling more then the rest of the world combined.

its sad when i came back to this world in a 3 mill account i was nobling more then 10 mill accounts and this month i will have almost 200 more caps then last month now that i'm growing again ;D

more than 200 nobles in a month? no surprise that you are nobling more than big accounts with that many nobles saved up.

not really sad,more like those big accounts don't have hundreds and hundreds of nobles saved up because they actually used them:icon_wink:

Last edited:

rich26ca

i've empty and minted more already this month the 1/3 nobles on this world i can mint 3k coins a day its crazy here ricky, lol...

i think alot of people just recruit nobles in 20 villages and go from there.

I have 50 trains going every week now so 200 caps in this barb wasteland isn't too hard.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i've empty and minted more already this month the 1/3 nobles on this world i can mint 3k coins a day its crazy here ricky, lol...

i think alot of people just recruit nobles in 20 villages and go from there.

I have 50 trains going every week now so 200 caps in this barb wasteland isn't too hard.

3k coins a day on a 3m account?

that involves a lot of farming,which almost noone does past the early game

thats the main reason lodda was so much bigger than anyone else on the wizzydizzy account :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

3k coins a day on a 3m account?

that involves a lot of farming,which almost noone does past the early game

thats the main reason lodda was so much bigger than anyone else on the wizzydizzy account :icon_wink:

Yeah, i copied his farming methods :)

rich26ca

as did i just never put them into use till hefty reminded me few weeks back now in full effect its great, well the mass amount of bookmarks isn't though, lol...

DeletedUser

The new is heheehehehehe

I still bookmark farm, I have the script with the preset troop amounts and the bb codes in it. It's pretty much like a fake script, but it only has your farms BB codes in it and the 1 ram is 10 LC or whatever else you send.

rich26ca

yeah i switched from script farming to bookmark farming. it is much faster but the set up is crappy.

DeletedUser

yeah i switched from script farming to bookmark farming. it is much faster but the set up is crappy.

It's the same thing as the multi tabbed style of mass faking with the enter +2 trick

combined overview > ctrl + shift click to open tab > enter the rally points > run the scripts

Instafarm ftw..just a matter of editing the scripts

rich26ca

i yeah i guess you could do it in opera as well... may have to give it a go when i have some free time to try it out. i do already use the multi-faking system in opera as well as the t-train, mise well try the farming as well... makes sense