New mod, be gentle with me...

DeletedUser

Hi W37,

Just thought I would say hi and let you know I'll be your mod for the forseeable future. Just keep doing what you're doing, no foul language blah blah blah and we'll get along fantastic :icon_biggrin: and if you need anything clarified, stickied or anything at all, drop me a pm or you can get me on my skype, just remember to tell me you are from W37 or I might be a bit confused.

My addy is Smudgeytw funnily enough :icon_wink:

Have fun W37 and hello again :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yey :)

Keep an eye on Kev, he gets drunk and plays with people on the externals.... :lol:

DeletedUser

I read the important bits...

Hi W37,

Just thought I would say hi... keep doing what you're doing... foul language... we'll get along fantastic :icon_biggrin:... Have fun

4pm, have an interview in an hour and still ridiculously pissed as a fart, I > life (that doesn't even make sense) *drinks*

DeletedUser

Lulz. W37 got the mod who can't even spell his own name.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lulz. W37 got the mod who can't even spell his own name.:icon_razz:

They decided that because such a special player as you resided in this world, thus you must get a special mod. Thus, I can be found here :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Good luck Smudgey, the atrocities you'll face are beyond comparison, but there is no way but forward.
Guys, I had a great time modding here.

As for me, I'm off to better places.

DeletedUser

They decided that because such a special player as you resided in this world, thus you must get a special mod. Thus, I can be found here :icon_cool:

I actually don't "reside" in this world.

Fail mod does fail research. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You saying you're too good for his level of creeping but I'm about right?

How rude!

never drinking again!

No, you had him first, so thus you can keep him. I never knew he was claimed. I apologise profusely. It won't happen again.

DeletedUser

Are you my first stalker then? Because everywhere I go you seem to be there...

Nope. I just happen to read the New Moderator Introduction's forum and I was a rather well known figure on this world so I tend to keep up with this world's affairs.

Plus, as Kev basically said, he > you.

DeletedUser

Nooo I want Ice back :(

Welcome new Modie and Good Luck.. Bunch of crazy folks on this world..