So, it's done.

DeletedUser

The person I would thank the most is Baddersben. Long since gone, but the greatest account sitter ever known.

Badders is by far the greatest account sitter and one of the most valued tribemates around.
I would include JMS in this though as well as his sniping in w12 was damn near legendary (way befor it ever got so easy with sniping scripts and opera and such)

I remember back then when it was all done with firefox, and by the time he had sniped 4-5 trains in someones support thread, i was still failing at the first one :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, if he wasn't such a phenomenal sitter, I may have very well given up. Spending months with hundreds of incoming every day can wear you out. With him around, I could sleep well. I just don't know when he ever slept.

DeletedUser

And what about me, for being...uhm me? :icon_eek:

Oh, and you were great at being you. And baddersben was the reason I lasted like I did with you and Grim Reality pounding me in K69. (That sounds dirty)

DeletedUser

Oh, and you were great at being you. And baddersben was the reason I lasted like I did with you and Grim Reality pounding me in K69. (That sounds dirty)

Badders ben never slept more then 4-5 hours a night :p He's English. Great guy, still talk to him at times.

DeletedUser

Where do we meet again?

if some of us continue with TW, I would like to know in which worlds they passed over?

PS: Sorry for the SIG....descott made it for me loooong time ago and forgot how to remove / change :)

The Handyman

if some of us continue with TW, I would like to know in which worlds they passed over?

PS: Sorry for the SIG....descott made it for me loooong time ago and forgot how to remove / change :)

W50/W51 for now :)

DeletedUser

Congrats to the DNY guys that made it to the end. Well done.

DeletedUser

congratz to DNY, wish I could have stayed around to the very end with you guys :p
some of the best times I've ever had was on w12.

back when I first made K40 mine, and before I joined DNY.
[spoil]
numberone.jpg
[/spoil]

Miss all you guys :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congrats guys for those who stayed and for those who fought under DNY, You have earned the right to say you defintly won this world honorably, and FOUGHT your way to victory and total dominance.

wIz

DeletedUser

Congrats to the DNY guys that made it to the end. Well done.

It was fun, and long. Kinda like my....

back when I first made K40 mine, and before I joined DNY.
Miss all you guys :D

Miss you too man. You were the reason that I was able to assume your role as master of K40. What a great fight back then. Hope you are doing well!

DeletedUser

I think you boys/girls should do a killer pre-made tribe on the next world that comes out ;)