Leave your tribe!!

DeletedUser

"well well i dunno...seems like even dukes of SCI embrace DEATH and join its powerful cause!!"

No more barking before you have proven yourself. I'm likely to stop talk after I get bored of you.

Darkraven said that you were not the duke, and I got quite an accurate name on who's in that case. There might be a few surprises coming up for you.

TRE you jsut recived an account which is more likely to be dead. Specially since much of it have been naped which is a reason why VVV didn't expand quicker. One always fight enemies as long they're red.

DeletedUser

lmao i am the duke and no the name you think is in charge of course it's not. it's not even part of DEATH. you and your silly assumptions as always

DeletedUser

I would see you more as a pet.
And if it isn't, then I don't see a problem with giving you a few more enemies.

The name I got in mind retaliated quite a bit when I wanted to solve the issue of "Death". Without a doubt it's likely creating trouble in more than one place. I got my suspicions. I'm waiting for a certain reply, when that reply is given then it'll be more clear. Both of the possible replies will work against you. We'll see what happens as time pass by.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think we are currently doing very well.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: V V V, SCIR0S
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 272
Difference: 245

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 257,380
Side 2: 2,626,546
Difference: 2,369,166

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Any tribe after a sudden forming would do good. The question is how well it goes once you are attacked.

Zukas-Should be inactive
manjohead -Must be the easiest target in Sciros, when he learns how to use rams and not mixed villages is still a question.
aldnhl -Inactive?

We'll see how large operation works out in time. But by that comparison, I take it that Death from their part is at war with VVV? Or is it just the ennoblement of an inactive?

DeletedUser18695

:)

Wooo look at him go.

alainrobertnarrowweb300.jpg

He finaly did it!!!!!!!

retrieve.jpg

Damn, He R fAiL :(

darkraven9

Darkraven said that you were not the duke, and I got quite an accurate name on who's in that case. There might be a few surprises coming up for you.

Do not put words in my mouth, you snake.
I never said anything of the sort.
I said DEATH was not Metaller's. It belongs to all who conquer in its name.

DeletedUser

Yes, sure. But it was someone who wanted it to happen and surely planned for it. A tribe isn't created just for fun in most cases, it's created for a reason. That the rest are told something else is another point. If Death was just another random tribe, then it'll fall apart without question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18695

Whos plan was it? Well, obviously Met played a part in the plan to create his tribe, so who else is involved?

DeletedUser

I wanted to make a new tribe and started talking to friends of mine so that they join. is it clear enough to you jezuz or shall i analyse it further?

DeletedUser18695

Well he is insinuating something here, I want to know who he thinks is, also what names he has and whos been caught out.

Im a little worried tbh, I just got promoted to forum mod and I hope he doesn't mean me :(.

DeletedUser

You mean "Insulting"? That's the reason why I don't mention names.

Who played the other or influenced will be noticed later.

Since Metaller created the tribe, he's most likely the one with Duke prives. He might have given other higher prives as well.

Forum mod? When I assign a mod, it's to clean-up.

I believe my point have been made, someone is always behind pulling the strings.

darkraven9

I believe my point have been made, someone is always behind pulling the strings.

Daftwager is. NO wait, its andrew! Nope, its ME!!! Wait no, its metaller for sure. Or is it ghettogirl? Maybe even daisu. Or TRE! Its gotta be temetor, right?

Pulling the strings? Are you so certain of that?
Speak for your own tribe.

DeletedUser

Ha.
This thread is getting funnier and funnier.

Next it will show that i have been sat by Jezuz sine 2006.