Lycan Vs. Hermit & Hades family

DeletedUser

Why not comment on it, it seems to tell a story of W50 history...

[spoil]
Originally Posted by Chaoticc..kkill3r
What might be your reasoning astew for your nobling selection? Do you choose a easier target over a harder one?

astew229
4 week trend =
http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=player&id=1651754&mode=history
Nobling History = http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1651754[/spoil]

Joined 2 days after the world opened, was rimmed in the first month. Restarted only to rush to academy and noble a barb, again he was singled out for nobling and lost his main...
No doubt that hurt, put a huge bump in his growth. But 8 days later he was ready for some more barbs. took a 3K two spaces away from his new main... no doubt he was clustering up, sacrificing farms for extra export of troops, my guess is he went defensive. in vain...
After that it took you practically a month only to relocate out of your home K.

Not sure if he sold out and gave the villages away or he actually tried to defend them... 130K ODd = about 1.66 nukes
All his ODd is from +4 weeks ago... But its clear the OD came from 3 different situations.

From there he has gotten a new K with a fresh start...
002 (814|702) K78 2,364 Abandoned astew229 [Lycan] 2010-09-03 22:50:56 clustering again?

followed by 16 days with out any nobling??

As for clearing his own targets...

two 4K villages taken from the Hades family, #1's ODa increase = 300... ?? Sparta?
#2's ODa = 600...

Then he goes on to lose a village to his own tribemate... Merging?
if so...
Congrats, soon your pathetic stats will be forgotten from W50, then you can start getting the respect an elite rim player deserves... Not from me at least.

Actually that was pretty accurate good job except yeah

My first start of the world i was farming and the village i was farming got stacked and i lost troops and he nobled me.

I restarted.

The dude was farming me and said he would let me re-locate but said i had 1 weeks thus the reason i rushed for an academy..

I nobled the barb so i can build up from there well the big tribes there started attacking so i nobled a barb way down south away from my K loosing my villages up there

and i made that 1 offensive

I nobled a barb cause i was the smallest in my 7x7

once the war started i picked the smallest targets from hades and cleared them myself then hermit started attack so i found it pointless in wasting time so i gave in-thing 2 of my villages and i hit delete.

Not really much you can bash on since everytime i started i was placed near someone ALOT bigger then me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually that was pretty accurate good job except yeah
yeeeah I rock :p

My first start of the world i was farming and the village i was farming got stacked and i lost troops and he nobled me.

I restarted.
nice!

The dude was farming me and said he would let me re-locate but said i had 1 weeks thus the reason i rushed for an academy..

I nobled the barb so i can build up from there well the big tribes there started attacking so i nobled a barb way down south away from my K loosing my villages up there

and i made that 1 offensive

I nobled a barb cause i was the smallest in my 7x7
So your first village was defensive. Personally I would have went offensive and waited for a chance to backtime... but thats just me...

once the war started i picked the smallest targets from hades and cleared them myself then hermit started attack so i found it pointless in wasting time so i gave in-thing 2 of my villages and i hit delete.

Not really much you can bash on since everytime i started i was placed near someone ALOT bigger then me.
Well then props for getting this far.. Sorry for picking on you but not really

General Subliminal, I almost missed your post completely because it was so irelavent!
Its cool dude most people do. But if you can't see between the lines of my post that's really not my problem but I'll dumb it down just for you.

From what I can tell this guy loves playing the victim, so I called him out on being a noob and well... hes back playing victim...
As for his fails... I can care-less I'm sure we all be rimmed or beaten in battle, Im more interested in his reply, not a reply.

DeletedUser

Actually, that's a load of road apples. Unless you start on Day 1, everyone around you will be bigger, the only question being by how much. I started next to folks with around 3-4K points (don't recall, I just remember that I was nervous about it, since there's no morale penalty on this world).

So, I go with the theory that you don't know what you're doing. 3X bad luck isn't bad luck. It's bad playing.

DeletedUser

WAR STATS

Side 1:
Tribes: Lycan
Side 2:
Tribes: Hades-, +Hades, Hermit

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 1,431
Difference: 1,202

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 23
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 736,357
Side 2: 4,968,731
Difference: 4,232,374

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137,813
Side 2: 159,650
Difference: 21,837

chart

Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.
~Aaron Levenstein

DeletedUser

Actually, that's a load of road apples. Unless you start on Day 1, everyone around you will be bigger, the only question being by how much. I started next to folks with around 3-4K points (don't recall, I just remember that I was nervous about it, since there's no morale penalty on this world).

So, I go with the theory that you don't know what you're doing. 3X bad luck isn't bad luck. It's bad playing.

I started on day 1.. like i said i was farming and got pinched up.

and when i restarted in the center of my tribe it put me right next to 1 member that was not in the main K so my 119 point village vs 250k player is bad luck

then nobling that village near jerry b, which he was about 600k at the time which i believe he hit a million already on this world.

and then getting nailed by hermit.

how the heck are going to say that isnt bad luck?

and i know how to play because if i didnt i wouldnt of hit 4 million points on w10 for no reason :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I started on day 1.. like i said i was farming and got pinched up.

and when i restarted in the center of my tribe it put me right next to 1 member that was not in the main K so my 119 point village vs 250k player is bad luck

then nobling that village near jerry b, which he was about 600k at the time which i believe he hit a million already on this world.

and then getting nailed by hermit.

how the heck are going to say that isnt bad luck?

and i know how to play because if i didnt i wouldnt of hit 4 million points on w10 for no reason :icon_redface:

i shed a tear after reading that :icon_rolleyes:

Bolrog

Dude, I had to restart and look at me now.

You build, you farm and you keep your stupid head down.

DeletedUser

Haha well lycan, hermit and hades made a deal so this thread can be closed now

DeletedUser

There was a reason, and my money is on that you got lucky :icon_redface:

:icon_redface: so true. And you cant really brag about being ten mil when your probably on the RIM and outside the top 200 :icon_eek: (Im prob wrong...but Im too lazy to look)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: so true. And you cant really brag about being ten mil when your probably on the RIM and outside the top 200 :icon_eek: (Im prob wrong...but Im too lazy to look)

Ill help you.

Most Points: 3,515,341
27th January 2009
Most Villages: 395
27th January 2009

Information: Im a noob :) <- indeed

W10- 4m points, 30m OD (Banned) <- Banned?

W36- Still playing.. for now

P.S he said 4 mill not 10 mill, he said w10 ^^

p.s his villages were in k6. So yeah, the RIM.

Last edited by a moderator: