Nickjers auto updating maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes, happy

I will be even happier when someone who doesnt play this world stops dicking about with the maps

DeletedUser

Look who lost their sense of humor :icon_eek:.

They'll be back to normal in 2 updates.

Repinski

u6s5l. Set the families back to what they are supposed to be. 1 day and all that was fine but enough is enough. I'm sure Nickjer wouldn't be happy about you abusing his system.

DeletedUser

Look at you, Mr. High and Mighty, telling me what to do. A few days is not abuse, get over it. I'm fairly sure nickjer would understand considering this was done in W38 for over a week, and if not, then let him tell me so himself.

DeletedUser

Well, considering you're a map updater, or so your sig says, perhaps you are smart enough to realize that missing a few days will not take away from the grand picture of progression.

Repinski

Yes I am a map updater, and missing a few days can be annoying for those who only visit this forum every few months. Granted it's their fault for not visiting more often but it still is very annoying for those who do not play this world but look at the maps from time to time because you have mistakes like the one that was posted in this forum earlier about thinking this actually happened.

DeletedUser

Wow, I must have amazing timing to have changed it when you viewed this forum for the first time in a few months :icon_rolleyes:.

Repinski

Yeah... that chances were slim but it is true. And I'm obviously not the only one this has happened to due to that other thread where the creator thought this was serious.

DeletedUser

zomg people lighten up... You do realize that you're chucking a hissy fit over a map?

"Oh nooooz I can't see what is really happening on w24, what ever shall I do /me hangs self"

FFS GET A LIFE.

And:

It was a good joke oral, and you've had your fun. Let the addicts have their map back.

DeletedUser

zomg people lighten up... You do realize that you're chucking a hissy fit over a map?

It was a good joke oral, and you've had your fun. Let the addicts have their map back.

x2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, tomorrow's update is what I said. Which means that you wait a full 24 hours and then some til the update, because it'll be tomorrow by then. You forget that time is relative. If it wasn't clear enough, I said "2 updates" prior. Read everything, then comment :icon_rolleyes:.

Bo-John-bo

"Oh nooooz I can't see what is really happening on w24, what ever shall I do /me hangs self"

FFS GET A LIFE.

And:

I'm thinking mass suicide unless we get our maps back NOW!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

FFS GET A LIFE.

And:

So let me summarise....the two people who dont play W24 any more are the only ones who found this funny. Those of us who DO play the world (that these aforementioned duo also played for a hefty period of their lives) are humourless and need to get lives and shouldnt get upset when players who have no interest in this world any more purvey their "hilarious" little pranks to keep themselves amused.

Oh, the ironiong:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.