Mag

DeletedUser

What an awsome game I have to admit I am half as active now on TW because I cant get enough of it

anyone else playes?

DeletedUser

a new first person shooter its like CODMW2 but you get to be part of an army over 100 strong and with crazier fighting all online

its for PS3

DeletedUser

aww that game,, i heard about it but didnt hear much good things about it,, personaly i think 100 man is just way 2 much. 10 vs 10 is a good mach :p

DeletedUser

is it really a great game? i wanted to get it but i figured 256 or w/e people at once would cause sooo much lag that it wouldn't make the game enjoyable. and i also didn't get it because my roommate spilled beer on my PS3 and broke it and i don't want to spend 150 dollars to get it fixed.

DeletedUser

is it really a great game? i wanted to get it but i figured 256 or w/e people at once would cause sooo much lag that it wouldn't make the game enjoyable. and i also didn't get it because my roommate spilled beer on my PS3 and broke it and i don't want to spend 150 dollars to get it fixed.

no lag, the odd disconnect but since its a young game only connecting can take 10 mins but its fun when you know how play :) such a fast pase game.