Gimme a kiss <3

DeletedUser

OK no, just wanted your attention.

Tell me sirs and ma'ams, and tell me true. There's been a lot more going on recently... The formation of DEATH, the disband of PKs, increased tensions and suspicions between V V V and TSE. Is this a show that we're coming to the end of days? Or is it finally boredom catching up with us and the lingering stubbornness breaking down?

Either way, it's change. How do you think the world will turn out now? What changes do you foresee in the future?

Let's discuss <3
FOR LOVE!!! 8D

Wilky1992

Aw :( I was wanting to give Kusty a kiss :icon_redface:

Kustard King said:
Tell me sirs and ma'ams, and tell me true. There's been a lot more going on recently... The formation of DEATH, the disband of PKs, increased tensions and suspicions between V V V and TSE. Is this a show that we're coming to the end of days?
In a word, yes. The end is nearing, I think. I just hope it happens with a bang, and not a whimper. Hint Hint, V V V & TSE. But what would I know? I'm just an outsider looking in on the world. :icon_wink:

However;
Kustard King said:
Or is it finally boredom catching up with us and the lingering stubbornness breaking down?

It could also be this, I hope not though, as this would just lead to quitting, which is just no fun! :icon_cry:

Next:
Kustard King said:
Either way, it's change. How do you think the world will turn out now? What changes do you foresee in the future?

I think that Death will keep fighting TSE and SCI until SCI demolish them; or SCI, themselves are gone. If DEATH succeed in removing SCI, they will rejoin V V V and the long awaited, TSE v V V V war will finally commence. However, what do I know?

Much <3 Kusty

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am not stubborn and you will never get me to say otherwise. :p

This is just another change in the map.

I must say i was shocked that PKs disbanded. 1 year after i expected they would.

TSE and VVV are getting along as well as we always have and will continue to do so i predict.

darkraven9

I think that Death will keep fighting TSE and SCI until SCI demolish them; or SCI, themselves are gone. If DEATH succeed in removing SCI, they will rejoin V V V and the long awaited, TSE v V V V war will finally commence. However, what do I know?

We will remove what we need to from our area. To address your point Wilky I firmly believe we will not rejoin V V V. Afterall, around 12% of our tribe came from there (metaller and I, nobody else)... Why would the rest rejoin? We (DEATH) are good at fighting by ourselves, and with each other if need be. There is a lot of villages out there yet to be taken, and we are ambitious.

The end of days is coming, it has been for a long time. It has come to the point where things need to change...and they actually will this time. As for TSE and V V V, it is their issue to sort out. I would rather not have to talk to Jezuz again, as those conversations typically go nowhere.

I advise everybody in world 5 to buy premium. We may as well get the last party started before 2012 :icon_twisted:

Wilky1992

We will remove what we need to from our area. To address your point Wilky I firmly believe we will not rejoin V V V. Afterall, around 12% of our tribe came from there (metaller and I, nobody else)... Why would the rest rejoin? We (DEATH) are good at fighting by ourselves, and with each other if need be. There is a lot of villages out there yet to be taken, and we are ambitious.

The end of days is coming, it has been for a long time. It has come to the point where things need to change...and they actually will this time. As for TSE and V V V, it is their issue to sort out. I would rather not have to talk to Jezuz again, as those conversations typically go nowhere.

I advise everybody in world 5 to buy premium. We may as well get the last party started before 2012 :icon_twisted:

Heh, I had no idea, was just guessing - trying to restore a wee bit activity to the world by stirring things up - obviously it never happened.

I think what you guys in DEATH are doing is admirable, the world is obviously nearing an end, and you are wanting to go out with a bang so to speak, rather than sit there and watch the world dwindle away. Or that's how it looks from an outsiders perspective anyway.

DeletedUser

I am not stubborn and you will never get me to say otherwise. :p

This is just another change in the map.

I must say i was shocked that PKs disbanded. 1 year after i expected they would.

TSE and VVV are getting along as well as we always have and will continue to do so i predict.

Of course the Duke of V V V is going to say that :lol:

DeletedUser

Im glad you agree with me for a change KK. ;)

I'm still rooting V V V on... Sortakinda.

To be perfectly honest, I've been finding it increasingly hard to pick a side recently :lol:
V V V has most of my friends. I'll show my love to them for a while <3

DeletedUser18695

I vote that we get on with it, this world will not end for a few years yet, stamina wins the world nothing more.

50 your bored? Noble something, Speed noob hai!!! :p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is that why you begged and pleaded every tribe for an account to come back and watch it die?
Kind of like the last 3 accounts you had in W5.
Fitting

Oh I am sorry, the last 3 accounts? Let's see .. There was my own, The Roman Empire. A combination of things (school -> busy/my obvios nubish behavior) made me fail completely. Actualy facing a similar thing on W46 now :lol: Only there I can actualy defend :p

Moving on, we have Goldaigel. Here aswell a mix of things (eventualy they asked if it was alright if some one else took the account and I was oke with it ofc), I had my grandmother who died, busy with my school to catch up on things since I wasn't always doing there what you are supposed to do:icon_rolleyes:

And I am not that old that I forgot the name of the 3th account am I now :icon_eek: Since this account Bogelund where I play on now is my 3th I believe. I agree, I have had many accounts but I have been dealing with some shit :p Back now and am staying for atleast one year or till this world is over :)

DeletedUser

We (DEATH) are good at fighting by ourselves, and with each other if need be. There is a lot of villages out there yet to be taken, and we are ambitious.
Only a fool would not be ambitious with the overall quality of players you gathered in that tribe on such a short notice.
Have a blast! :D

DeletedUser

Still a long way off finished this game Kusty Kiss. :)

SCI are second only to the LFKD in amount of territory lost. However no matter what the rankings say they could still be way above all but they don't have many cards left to play.

Perhaps PKs might be remembered as the tribe who led not only the LFKD to their doom but SCI too. That is if the victors don't erase them from the history books altogether. Theres a lesson from history to be learned from Mattler and Nymmlers war which i am sure TSE and VVV leadership won't miss.