Kono V Prime

DeletedUser62657

lols i know you are in game haha

said you had deleted, not that you weren't here

sure we will be fighting together one day :icon_wink:

3013787.png

DeletedUser

Hi all, long time no post. Saw this thread and thought i would check it out....talk about random. I mean i thought it was suppose to be KONO vs Prime, oh well...continue the spamming guys ;)

rich26ca

hey shak been a long time ;D you know i always welcome a good challenge ;D busy building atm though...

Westy been forever mate ;D max doesn't really post too much doesn't like the worlds or just quite never really asked, lol... you know world 20 mate ;D

oh go kono on topic

DeletedUser

Which account are you playing these days Rich? Send me an IGM if you don't want the world to know. Glad to see you back in the game, I was getting a little bored lol

Right, yes, KONO

DeletedUser94059

agree TG, saw rule

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

id just like to say prime the average tribe with there average players even with the help of rim and saw are taking to long to remove dd and kono from this world i would of hated to see them up against a decent tribe id just like to end this with a big thank you for my odd keep up the slow progress and ill see next Christmas as well as this one :}

DeletedUser

id just like to say prime the average tribe with there average players even with the help of rim and saw are taking to long to remove dd and kono from this world i would of hated to see them up against a decent tribe id just like to end this with a big thank you for my odd keep up the slow progress and ill see next Christmas as well as this one :}

clearly there are more barbarians out there for you to noble than the number of nobles in prime.

DeletedUser71060

diheadwarlord seems that way so my tactics are working i cant win but i can make it last longer than even i first thought and even have fun doing it
hi guy my tactics are worse lol and annoying

prime cant do it so they enlist rim players or back stabbers should i say

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
diheadwarlord seems that way so my tactics are working i cant win but i can make it last longer than even i first thought and even have fun doing it
hi guy my tactics are worse lol and annoying

prime cant do it so they enlist rim players or back stabbers should i say

Well as you could see we are trying our best to become strong, we are multiplying our villages faster than the world combined more villages translates to more power for our tribe.

We are just taking our time, the current situation still favor us we will have more villages, more territories and have active and strong players and strong leadership.

Atid, your only being attacked by only fraction of the tribe, your not deserving any recognition from us, your a player who just can't fight so enjoy your game right now...It will not last long.

DeletedUser71060

wont last long yous said that when prime got me down to 7 million points and guess what 10 million now and counting and as for a fraction prime only have a fraction of active players in the north if it wasnt for alinloner and captmat you would not have any decent players near me i might just move near you

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wont last long yous said that when prime got me down to 7 million points and guess what 10 million now and counting and as for a fraction prime only have a fraction of active players in the north if it wasnt for alinloner and captmat you would not have any decent players near me i might just move near you

10 million and your proud of that, this is a tribal wars game you fight with a tribe...Maybe you just don't understand the concept of tribal wars. In order to win you need a tribe.

DeletedUser71060

really a tribe you dont say i thought i was doing something wrong wish some one had explained that to me earlier in the game
and as for being proud yes im quite pleased with myself lasting this long with no tribe seems players like yourself need a little help from others in there tribe to survive maybe your not as good as you think you are ,and what players say on the forums is true about you :}

DeletedUser

Just put him on ignore, he's a little kid looking for attention.