I conceed

DeletedUser

I am 100% certain I never begged to join DNY. Below I have pasted my last village capture before I quit. That village was conquered a couple of days before DNY was created in the first 2 or 3 days of DNY's existence I was being internally nobled by my tribe. I believe that is enough proof to show that your dreams of me asking to join your tribe where in fact just a dream =]

My mistake it was NUKE you begged to get into, in fact you were in my CTU tribe and you thought you would get into NUKE since I was your Duke. You even attempted to make Academy NUKE tribes because you wanted in so bad.

DNY was formed 3 days before TSMT started rimming you, which then you quit.

I have asked my tribe to stop replying to your lies and false accusations.

DeletedUser

I have asked my tribe to stop replying to your lies and false accusations.
Hang on... I'm enjoying this.

This is just as much fun as watching myself and Blonde going head to head.

Sean... please continue.

DeletedUser

No, it is not even close. At least when you guys argued you brought facts in to back up your arguements. All this guy does is take a couple of stats and state the same claim over and over without addressing how or why we got to that point. I am tired of hearing him say your ODD was lower than XYZ tribe so that must mean the world is inactive. So I guess the better tribes and tw players are the ones that scream for support and get their villages stacked when they come under attack. The top ODD players on this world were always our enemy because when we hit them we hit them hard. I remember it took us a long time to pass Oots in ODD after we defeated them. Even though we won that war Oots must have been the better tribe since they filled their villages up with support from inactives and other tribes. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hang on... I'm enjoying this.

This is just as much fun as watching myself and Blonde going head to head.

Sean... please continue.

I'm not saying it is as fun but it has livened up an otherwise dead forum. I can't remember the last time I would check the w12 forums on a daily basis.

Keep on hating! :)

DeletedUser

I'm mildly surprised I haven't seen a post from Blonde in these forums since the world ended.

On topic....erm...DNY WON??! I thought the barbs did!

slinkiestwizard

I'm mildly surprised I haven't seen a post from Blonde in these forums since the world ended.

SSSSSHHHHhhhhhhh! he may here you

the Barbs fought hard at the end better then some off the left over world did.

DNY did win the world war well over a year ago.It used to be so funny when i was running BSW having every little tribe offering to fight DNY. When you got them all together and approached them about it the got real quiet real fast.

They were all talk at the end and did nothing but barb noble .

DeletedUser

SSSSSHHHHhhhhhhh! he may here you

the Barbs fought hard at the end better then some off the left over world did.

DNY did win the world war well over a year ago.It used to be so funny when i was running BSW having every little tribe offering to fight DNY. When you got them all together and approached them about it the got real quiet real fast.

They were all talk at the end and did nothing but barb noble .

I actually told Mr. Blonde about these discussions on msn :p When he finds time he'll have a look here :p

DeletedUser

Nice, looking forward to his posts. Well, one or two would be fine, lets give him a limit as we can usually only take so much.

DeletedUser

I've played several worlds and I can honestly say I never played in a tribe so agressive and well-coordinated as DNY at it's peek.
I believe it had a member base that up till now has been unmatched in tribal wars history.
If I could convince like 5 of them to join my tribe in world 50 I'm 100% certain we win that world as well.

And I dare say that would apply to any world.
Most recent worlds: world 50: tribe with DNY members brought down the #1 tribe.
World 51: tribe with DNY members brought down the #1 tribe.

Anyone spotting a tendency here?

You forgot what happened in W41 :icon_wink:

slinkiestwizard

I actually told Mr. Blonde about these discussions on msn :p When he finds time he'll have a look here :p

Cant wait to see his input , would be nice if he showed up sooner i would have liked to see him go head to head with our newest forum troll

DeletedUser

No THIS :

I don't remember that being any fun.

To be honest it was the only thing really happening at the forum that was remotely interesting. I enjoyed it, Internally was a nightmare but the forum banter was rather amusing.

-1 again bob no originality, it does not become you. At least give us a psychological break down of which hemisphere of the brain each of them was using and why it affected you in a negative manner.

DeletedUser

Cant wait to see his input , would be nice if he showed up sooner i would have liked to see him go head to head with our newest forum troll

Sander really is our secret weapon when it comes to PnP warfare. To bad I do not have MSN anymore or I'd be requesting his presense also.

Suko, keep spamming him on MSN until he gets his lazy butt in here.

-1 again bob no originality, it does not become you. At least give us a psychological break down of which hemisphere of the brain each of them was using and why it affected you in a negative manner.

Don't start this technical BS posting that makes my eyes bleed from trying to read it and freezes my brain when I try to understand it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I was a member of DNY. for about 4 months and to be honest I found it pretty boring. Besides conquering world 12, what have DNY achieved in 3 years? Very little in my opinion.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was a member of DNY. for about 4 months and to be honest I found it pretty boring. Besides conquering world 12, what have DNY achieved in 3 years? Very little in my opinion.:icon_razz:

awww drongo, we could have never won w12 without you!!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Now as Jonathan can tell any of you I don't always make sense but try stick with me here.

DNY was great for many reasons and the biggest of all was that they always took on the next strongest opponent on a regular basis. Consistently rednecks , as the great war general, led DNY to constant victory over anyone they opposed through strong team work and dedicated members. For anyone that says DNY has ever mass recruited then I must say you are wrong. The leadership, that being red as war general, dada as diplomat, and faaark as IA, DID NOT break down a tribe before war and recruit others like so many other tribes in other worlds have done... they stuck to the same policy of picking the fight with the strongest enemy and completely destroying them by force before they took in the strongest opponents who worked well together and weren't afraid to fight back.

There are also many other reasons why DNY was so great mainly due to their close bond which was formed through relying on one another during times of need. Although DNY faced internal problems just like any other tribe the council always had an act for figuring out a solution one way or another which held the tribe together. We also can't forget that W12 I would say was one of the last great worlds that were made because the ones fallowing it were constantly filled with more noobs due to different settings and the constant addition of new worlds which kept many worlds from filling up to it's 100 continent maximum.

Just want to say this one last time great job rednecks, great job to the council, and every warlord and soldier who was in DNY because you all had a hand in making DNY the first .net tribe to close a world. Oh and most of all I would like to say to all of you who were here through the whole world... great job because me and many others could not due so whether it was boredom or RL issues I am glad you carried on the legacy.