Pest Removal

DeletedUser

There is a one man tribe called Vigilante just started.

The idea is simple. Its guns for hire. Not interested in tribal politics. If you have a problem and you cant deal with it due to politics (you may have a NAP or an ally status or they maybe in the same tribe) then completely and utterly annonymously it will be dealt with and all things will be totally secret and one the job is finished all communications will be destroyed.

So give it a go if you have a pest problem.

Also if you fancy acting as a Vigilante - no tribal rules just dealing swiftly and professionally with a problem then please feel free to join in. I realise that as soon as I attack one player then the rest of the tribe is obliged to try and take me out - good luck with that. But what I am hoping is that firstly it gives some good one on one battles that this world certainly needs and therefore retain my interest and also I am hoping that tribes will not see me as a threat as I am not intersted in becoming number one anything. ITS A GAME!!!! A good one - but still a game!

velibor

This is an idea i tought of long ago however it will be a major fail for one reason...you'll be at war with every single tribe out there cuz no tribe will let their members die

DeletedUser

i give you your first job...take out velibor for me and i will pay 100 of each resources for each village you take

DeletedUser

I did think of the first point about being at war with all the tribes but to be honest firstly i dont care - if i thought i had a long future in this world do you really think I would do it? Secondly and perhaps mistakenly i was assuming that if someone was perfecty even handed and the contract was for personal reasons rather than just intervening in a war then the leaders of tribes would let it go. I would like to think that if an explanation given for taking a player out is, in my opinion, strong enough then leaders would respect that they did not want them in the tribe anyway. For example - we have all at some stage had to deal with spies. Now if a person is spying for you then lets be honest - unless they are well known they will never be 100% trusted. If they spy for you then chances are that they would spy against you. To avoid bad PnP then a leader could ask me. I would never divulge who it was - or we all have personal dislikes but they are marked as allies on our maps. YOu know the ones i mean - you wake up in the morning and the person from the allied tribe has nobled your farm right next door. Your leaders say to put up with it for a [eaceful life - you could write to me.

And to Velibor - having looked at your profile if i was made the genuine offer for a good reason then i would chew you up and spit out the pieces. If there is anyone who is scared of what they think you could do then they really shouldnt be playing this game.

-=I am the Joker=-

Seeing his location and knowing his previous tribe I would go so far as to say he would have a decent amount of help if and when needed, now if he were to accept that help or not would be left up to him, so basically even not being a member of RAID he has RAID's backing. (just a few thoughts to think about)

DeletedUser78112

Seeing his location and knowing his previous tribe I would go so far as to say he would have a decent amount of help if and when needed, now if he were to accept that help or not would be left up to him, so basically even not being a member of RAID he has RAID's backing. (just a few thoughts to think about)

Yup 100% agree here you have my troops at your disposal if you fight lumo and/or veli

PS. Yes im back lumo and veli and our gona die :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is an idea i thought of long ago....

now that's really ironic - veli-bore claiming he thought about getting into the pest removal business....

DELETE - that way you'll remove one

velibor

now that's really ironic - veli-bore claiming he thought about getting into the pest removal business....

DELETE - that way you'll remove one

If myself and lumo weren't putting yall "godlike" players back down to earth these forums would be full of science fiction then truth :)

DeletedUser

Yup 100% agree here you have my troops at your disposal if you fight lumo and/or veli

PS. Yes im back lumo and veli and our gona die :icon_wink:

Haha I'll +1 this :p

I enjoy the idea of the tribe though, could be fun.

DeletedUser80195

Lumo does and they are the passionate stalker types that are willing to come back from dead accounts to drop bombs on him......

DeletedUser

can't understand why, him and Veli are such a lovely couple....of players

if they were to return, together, completely gay.....we would be happy also (us RAIDers have a heart you know!)

;)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
6ceb480d3dd5234206582cfe9c1f69b6-d31vkam.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

How long have you had that stored waiting for someone to post on something more than 1 month old???

lol

Good spot though JL