Any really old farts around?

DeletedUser

Just happened to stumble back across TW on my Google adventures, just wondering if any of the original *I* or VF fellas are still holding strong in this retarded game? Haha. Any of the 'scapers, as it was.

Also, who is -WE-? Like what old tribe did they start as? PTT? Can't really figure it out since their positioning is basically.. Well.. Everywhere. If they're the old GODS tribe everyone who played this world seriously needs to /ragequit life.

<3 as always,

J I N X O

Oh, and if anyone can track down Ekaggen or Woodly I'd <3 you. Or any of the old RS'ers contact info would be cool.

DeletedUser37109

I wish they would take your advice and quit. Will only save them money in the long run.

torflek

Nah, -WE- were 100% from TM, hence the colour still being the same as from your old maps.
:icon_twisted:

giantsfrey

didn't think we'd ever hear from jinxo again... but since you're here, and you ask, there are probably a couple former *I* members remaining that won acceptance into -WE- as their tribes fell apart. everyone else from the eastern half of the world is dead

DeletedUser

im still around, dunno if u remember me or not. whoisontop/retro1324(tho u should since i was one of the first *I* members of the first *I*)

i dont think eric or woodly are around anymore. if anything woodly would be on world 10? havent spoke to either of them in ages. woodly still might hang aorund on msn though but i like never log into there these days, lol

hope all is well with you though been ages since weve heard from ya =)

-WE- is a mixture of TM, the Gods and TFB and THE and a few PTT...dont think i forgot anyone there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-WE- are basically TM,GODS (without THOR) and Tfb. There is a few players from other tribes in there but not many.

DeletedUser

they are still there and we did take more then 1 member of each tribe yah. =p
but yes it mostly consists of TM, Gods and TFB.

the original merge was between SF(TM, Anubis and AU) and Gods to later merge with TFB. But i cant really remember if we were still called -WE- before TFB joined months later or if we changed our name to -WE- after they joined.

mordecairule

I am probably the only original *I* member left, bar Retro. (I used to play scape under Divine Forces, DF)

There are a few people from *I* V2 in -we- such as imgreaterthanbog, jmitchel86, happyboy, xoxmcgeexox... maybe a few others too

But other than that, ya, not many *I* left... and -WE- beat the crap out of PTT, they kinda sucked.

DeletedUser

I was old *I* =p Nice to hear from you JINX, good to see some of the old skool popping in now and then.

DeletedUser

The war we were having was causing us issues as both sides were not growing while the rest of the world was waiting in the wings planning our demise.The origin of -WE- came about when SF, several gods including Crom, hades and i think thor united, it was called -WE- from the beginning at that time the Western empire, Ares kept its own identity but was a firm ally.
With the new tribe formed the world backed off from our door step a little so we decided to tackle the largest tribe at that time, TFB. the result of this war decided the outcome for the world, TFB joined us after it was decided that Ptt was never going to be trustworthy enough to remain as allies, -We- had a decision to make to continue against TFB with Ptt who were trying to get the upper hand in our alliance, with the option of them turning on us at a later date, or to unite with TFB.
the latter course was chosen, this proved to be the right decision and the rest as they say is history

torflek

THOR had long collapsed and died under SF pressure.

It was SF, CROM and HADES that formed the original -WE-.

DeletedUser37109

the latter course was chosen,...
TFB joined -WE-, turned on THE(TG), forced them to disband followed by a mass delete. RIP Lizy. Chopper joins -WE-. Rest is history :p

ok, little full of myself. just adding a little detail that helped form that western hemisphere union. Had TFB not joined -WE-, the THE war would have dragged on forever.

giantsfrey

no TFB was going to destroy THE inside of a week even if we didn't join -WE-. we had made up our minds that IF we were going to go out, we were going to make sure THE wasn't around to see it ;)

DeletedUser

To -WE- so basically you're the kids from GODS / that side of the world who never wanted to noble a village with a single defender in it? Awesome, knew you guys could 'rule the world'. What a disappointment TFB joined you, from what I remember they were the best of the single players on W7, at least when I played they actually had pride in their autonomy. :icon_rolleyes: Sorry if that was harsh, I could never stand the guy who ran the main GODS branch. Although I believe TM had a lot of 'scapers in it, and I can't hate on anyone who wrecked the inbreds that composed 99% of PTT and their Serbian friends.

I do remember you retro, although you're right about woodly. And God only knows what my old MSN info was haha :S

Xaf: Ewww. You still smell like cheese.

Happyboy: :icon_redface: Rofl I still remember drooling over some of your villages when I was active. We had quite a few entangled haha. Any way I can see a map of your current positioning in the world? I kind of forgot how to do all that stuff xP Hit me with a TWStats link?

Nice to see there are so many people I still recognize here. Mord/Crim/tor/mcgee :icon_cool:

Any of y'all play anything other than TW? Been looking for a new online game but RS blows nowadays :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Nevermind happyboy, just saw the maps thread in the forums, and LMAO. You took all of my villages + some of Ekaggens + some of that kid I was AS for.. Pepper or some crap? Damn I forgot his name but he was right to the southwest of me. Awesome to see you own K77 though, was always my dream (and if I remember right I had dominance of the continent when I quit). Right? Can't fully remember if I was ahead of everyone else or not since I was right on the K76/K77 border. Now go noble mcgee and end it. I know you've thought about doing it, I always thought about nobling you ;) hahaha.