Tribe 9000 Recruiting!

DeletedUser

The tribe 9000 is recruiting! As of now, we have 1.3 million points. Join us! Help us climb the tribe ranks and conquer.

DeletedUser

lol good point labykins.. but is that by tw stats or just the pf join date.. cause we know i have been around longer then since july :p

DeletedUser

you dont normally hear of randoms without the Pf's. So my point still stands

DeletedUser

I agree. I applaud you for your recruiting efforts.

wasnt pokin fun i wasnt. i too applaud ya for the effort. your tribe isnt doin bad for bein new your atleast in the top 30. i know of a few tribes that have been around for over 6 months that are less then 500k :)

DeletedUser

Lol, Gold you spam too much. :p

What K is this tribe in, any specifics to help you aquire members would be a welcome bonus to the thread. :)

DeletedUser

What K is this tribe in, any specifics to help you aquire members would be a welcome bonus to the thread. :)

row me spam nope never just makin my feedback as i see fit :p

looks like k73 for the most part is what dominica is in

also thinkin she maybe givin villages to ram

DeletedUser

The main core of the tribe is located in the k63, k73 and k72 region.

DeletedUser

row me spam nope never just makin my feedback as i see fit :p

looks like k73 for the most part is what dominica is in

also thinkin she maybe givin villages to ram

Also, I'm a male by the way. And myself and another member in my tribe are PA's with a RAM member.

DeletedUser

Also, I'm a male by the way. And myself and another member in my tribe are PA's with a RAM member.

Yeh another tribe loosely associated with RAM trying to get their support.. Stand on your own 2 feet.

DeletedUser

We are not trying to get his support. We simply chatted a bit, and eventually started to help each other out. He supports me, I support him. He helps me clear/noble villages, and i help him clear/ noble villages for him.

In other words, really good friends.

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like the same old trash everytime, A noob throwing around the word RAM trying to scare people off,
2 Weeks till you join O...

DeletedUser

Doubtfull.. Although, I prefer ~O~ over that lame family tribe.. whatcha-ma-call it? oh yes, the RAWKOR.F

DeletedUser

Doubtfull.. Although, I prefer ~O~ over that lame family tribe.. whatcha-ma-call it? oh yes, the RAWKOR.F

How are your knees? Yeh pretty shot from begging and being a suck up, thought so. :icon_smile: