Hello World 22

• Thread starter DeletedUser42127
  • Start date

DeletedUser42127

Well after taking the last year and a half off and just enjoying life its nice to come back and see how far world 22 has progressed. I will say that leaving Tribalwars for the past year and a half was the hardest thing to do (the game got addicting lol) but it was much needed :)

So whats up in the world today? Is there anyone still in the world from when it 1st started?

darkaniken2

I dunno if I count as first started, but I'm still here. :D

Hai liz. Been awhile.

DeletedUser

yep, if you still remembered sir colbey, JonEdCap, some of your pal, etc.

Well, world 22's on countdown too. Who knows, they are fighting for noble Tribe continental dominance, like world 12 made history.:lol:

anywayz, welcome back!

DeletedUser

I can't say I started from the beginning because I started in k75 but I'm still here from when I started nonetheless :)

DeletedUser

From the first day, probably not. From the first week, probably. First month, definitely.

Basically, since you left, we've had the continuation of the 'East' vs. 'West' war. D3TH/RBE ended up collapsing and losing out in the end, with the former suffering from an internal collapse and loss of confidence and the latter suffering from inactivity and lack of will to continue. EXP ended up going to $CoD$ and -3-/XIII (I forget who specifically) after losing the war against $CoD$. $CoD$ have continued to dominate the south, taking it in one step at a time. XXXX after the D3TH collapse are cleaning out Apollo and remnants of the war.

If you're still with me, we have -3-, BDeath, XXXX, $CoD$ and XIII left (there are other minor tribes, but few care about those and they are aligned with the major tribes). XIII declare on $CoD$, and lose that war after going through several consolidations due to inactivity (such as becoming FINAL). FINAL ends up splitting mostly into XXXX and some into $CoD$, the rest going inactive. -3- continues acting like noobs and doing pointless stuff in the North, what they do best. BDeath links up with XXXX to take out D3TH, and XXXX just keeps K clearing during the war.

After some more K cleaning by $CoD$ and XXXX (+ BDeath), the two declare on each other, and XXXX so far is winning, with public momentum towards XXXX after $CoD$ made a series of poor decisions and 'cheating' moves (not specifically rule-breaking, but disbanding their academy, faking war stats, not being 'in the spirit of the game' etc.)

And that is a recap of W22 since you left.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still here...

BDeath never attacked D3TH players. Our war with COD pretty much started as soon as D3TH disbanded

DeletedUser

still here Liz can seem to kick the TW habit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54315

I remember the Smurfs fiasco with Liz Ashley, Dalien1 and Introspection as one of the first things I read about once I finally stumbled across these forums.

DeletedUser42127

From the first day, probably not. From the first week, probably. First month, definitely.

Basically, since you left, we've had the continuation of the 'East' vs. 'West' war. D3TH/RBE ended up collapsing and losing out in the end, with the former suffering from an internal collapse and loss of confidence and the latter suffering from inactivity and lack of will to continue. EXP ended up going to $CoD$ and -3-/XIII (I forget who specifically) after losing the war against $CoD$. $CoD$ have continued to dominate the south, taking it in one step at a time. XXXX after the D3TH collapse are cleaning out Apollo and remnants of the war.

If you're still with me, we have -3-, BDeath, XXXX, $CoD$ and XIII left (there are other minor tribes, but few care about those and they are aligned with the major tribes). XIII declare on $CoD$, and lose that war after going through several consolidations due to inactivity (such as becoming FINAL). FINAL ends up splitting mostly into XXXX and some into $CoD$, the rest going inactive. -3- continues acting like noobs and doing pointless stuff in the North, what they do best. BDeath links up with XXXX to take out D3TH, and XXXX just keeps K clearing during the war.

After some more K cleaning by $CoD$ and XXXX (+ BDeath), the two declare on each other, and XXXX so far is winning, with public momentum towards XXXX after $CoD$ made a series of poor decisions and 'cheating' moves (not specifically rule-breaking, but disbanding their academy, faking war stats, not being 'in the spirit of the game' etc.)

And that is a recap of W22 since you left.

Wow you are still on the forums lol. How are ya :)

Still stumbling along but not quite from the beginning.

Andy its good to see those that I remember as well and still playing good job :)

Welcome back Liza :)

welcome back? :icon_cry: I don't think I an handle the 18+ hour days planning ect...

still here Liz can seem to kick the TW habit :icon_rolleyes:

One of my oldest friends on this world its good to see you still kicking butt congrats :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome back! I've been gone for just over 2 years now, and Snape's trying to hook me up with an account now, so I'll see you all soon... (I'm gonna lie low for a while to get adjusted)

DeletedUser

I remember the Smurfs fiasco with Liz Ashley, Dalien1 and Introspection as one of the first things I read about once I finally stumbled across these forums.

Same here.

Wow you are still on the forums lol. How are ya :)

Its hard to kick the habit, near impossible. I almost had, though I just couldn't resist coming back >_> I don't play In-Game though, I quit that over a year ago. And I rarely post here, just the odd post here and there and a bit of spam in OT.

I'm good, its nice to see you back, I miss the days when we flamed each other constantly, in a way.

DeletedUser

Welcome back! I've been gone for just over 2 years now, and Snape's trying to hook me up with an account now, so I'll see you all soon... (I'm gonna lie low for a while to get adjusted)

Maybe Snap could find me an account :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

NA, only stirring.....I have been out for this long.

It would be like quitting smoking for 3 months then starting again

DeletedUser

dude i may take it of your hands been having a think after you asked me 400 nobles to use up just cant get that fact out of my head :icon_biggrin: Skype me

Warmad21

Nick? Dude you gotta pick a name and stick with it :p