A Look back vs now

DeletedUser

Well I pulled this map from SeleNazzy's thread here http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=103346
[spoil]
qz13d5.jpg
[/spoil]

11/19/2008
[spoil]
294jac4.gif
[/spoil]
and now we have this one clearly from the updating dominance map
[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

Well I suppose this shows a small difference in 2 years time :icon_rolleyes: I originally went looking for old threads regarding BA and company either declaring or being declared on by "#1 tribes" but thought this was an interesting look at things.

This may be a forgone conclusion however

From the looks of things ,correct me if I'm wrong, BA and co. have clearly made a direct "B" line towards what would be considered the conflict area while honoring there border agreements with there very selective tribal allies. (I admit I'm biased but does look like an incredible amount of teamwork)

At the same time it appears as though the eastern coalition has simply spread out devouring or recruiting everyone in there area. This may explain in some ways why they are having so much trouble keeping there villages.

If anyone has a dominance map for a year back post the url and I'll fit it in the middle :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice maps !! Hehe ROMA is only original core tribe still fighting ! i will not forget times at start of this worldnwhen we got prediction of only few moths before being rim :)

DeletedUser

ohh amazing memories of WAND and NOTS and iNOT come rushing back and then the STORM memories. My God this is about to make me cry, nah not really but amazing memories and all the time spent on this blooming game :S

and yes BA has probably been involved in almost every Major war since the DoP thing. Congrats to them :)

anyways keep enjoying playing and remember that this game is just to have fun :)

DeletedUser

Cc your such a wimp :p

I love these maps.. It clearly shows that ALL the tribes who started out on the rim are now the only tribes left in the world.. (besides roma who has managed to survive :D)

Good little bit of info when starting a tribe on a new world ;)

DeletedUser

lol on that first map I dont think Id even started on this world yet :icon_razz:

DeletedUser33413

I was in LADN i think but some idiot didnt bother picking up my sit when i went on holiday and my account was deleted when i got back!

Glad it was though otherwise i would not have enjoyed world 17 so much i dont think.

DeletedUser

Its interesting that for the most part, tribes which started on the rim or expanded to the rim became dominant later in the game.

DeletedUser

its a lot easier to fight when you've got your back against a wall it means its one less side youve got to guard :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its a lot easier to fight when you've got your back against a wall it means its one less side youve got to guard :icon_wink:

precisely :)

and vlad if your account wasnt deleted and mine too we wouldn't have become such good friends :p

DeletedUser33413

precisely :)

and vlad if your account wasnt deleted and mine too we wouldn't have become such good friends :p

Hence why im glad i was deleted from the world:icon_rolleyes:

Its also a shame that new words never look like this anymore, we get large dominating tribes far too early these days. It was a lot better when each tribe only owned 1 continent - much more competative.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hence why im glad i was deleted from the world:icon_rolleyes:

Its also a shame that new words never look like this anymore, we get large dominating tribes far too early these days. It was a lot better when each tribe only owned 1 continent - much more competative.

hehe + well people realised that to win you got to own as many continents at the start (like 2-4) then condense and expand outwards :(

+ these old worlds barely had many premades. mostly like 5-6 now you get atleast 10 who merge and become 3-4 big ones and the world dies. When i started tw i was sure the number of accounts was 750k now its below 187k :(

DeletedUser

PS the barb limit growth to 1.5k is also a factor, we had barbs growing to 12.154k points, so you could easily find a 7k barb and noble it and then get your tribe a huge presence and noble out, now cause of the 1.5k barb the worlds are more agressive (slightly) but the tribe are not condensed, maybe 2k vills at most in 1 K while here you get between 3.5k and 4k vills per K as well as in the worlds from world 1-15

SmaXa

The old number of accounts was over 600K back when world 6 was released :)

DeletedUser

Pixies? Hmmmmmmmmmm.... BA maybe? Or np? Or possibly Tao... Little drunky so don't quote me on that one

DeletedUser

what ever happened to the pixies? who took them out?

the little islands near BA and tao were either nobled by them and i think someone went barb there, but after that most of them joined Storm and then BA and tao slowly closed in .... but everyone in Storm hit delete! :p

DeletedUser

the little islands near BA and tao were either nobled by them and i think someone went barb there, but after that most of them joined Storm and then BA and tao slowly closed in .... but everyone in Storm hit delete! :p

There were no "small islands". Actually, as former DoP players, they were inhabiting K33, 43, 34, K44, amongst others, presenting a big blob next to [BA] and Tao forces - that is so much of an isolated island like the two sides of a real continent. With them blindly merging *np*'s targets to their family, they have gathered presence on far north (K11 and K04?) as well, which could have been a backdoor to [BA] backyards with some better planning and organization. They eventually lost all their lands, the few survivors went to Storm, then Storm did the same - died out without much of an end-game fight.

The last active Stormies and their new CHE/PIXIE/etc recruits (after losing tons of grounds and being unable to make their enemies stopping on any of the frontlines) were then rather pressing delete than facing with extermination like a true "elite group", like they used to think about themselves, would do. Some former Legend traitors - led by Cuban Hermes - and his southern Stormies were trying to continue their resistance by reforming the EMP family (branched as H-EMP there) and convincing them to make a sneak attack on the small southern [BA] province. After a few months of totally unsuccesful war on their side, and [BA] taking all their southern lands, H-EMP has been destroyed, along with the whole family, and survivors were merging into MOJO (meeting again with some members who were straightly going to MOJO from Storm or CHE). Then allies declared on MOJO, and after a year warring, MOJO has been destroyed as well. Some survivors of MOJO have been recruited into Brotherhood and Wisdom (now HaV -- their allies fighting on their side). I doubt that any PIXIE would have made this far though, so you can probably find all the PIXIE graveyards along this pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not every PIXIE wanted to hit delete crazy as you well know, some of us just had enough of listening to a certain dukes cobblers all the time and gave the accounts up, i played from the beginning and was in the very first war on W17 and 90% of the time it was a great time playing with some amazing players in many tribes, but for me the fun went with the Penguin giving up to goto Uni and Robi Zmaj doing a drunken delete on DoP. Such is life though and i hope you guys can win this world properly and not like what has happened to W12 and W18 which are just fizzing out with mass recruiting enemies and diplomacy.

Fight to win people thats the TW way afterall.

merritt olsen

There were no "small islands". Actually, as former DoP players, they were inhabiting K33, 43, 34, K44, amongst others, presenting a big blob next to [BA] and Tao forces - that is so much of an isolated island like the two sides of a real continent. With them blindly merging *np*'s targets to their family, they have gathered presence on far north (K11 and K04?) as well, which could have been a backdoor to [BA] backyards with some better planning and organization. They eventually lost all their lands, the few survivors went to Storm, then Storm did the same - died out without much of an end-game fight.

The last active Stormies and their new CHE/PIXIE/etc recruits (after losing tons of grounds and being unable to make their enemies stopping on any of the frontlines) were then rather pressing delete than facing with extermination like a true "elite group", like they used to think about themselves, would do. Some former Legend traitors - led by Cuban Hermes - and his southern Stormies were trying to continue their resistance by reforming the EMP family (branched as H-EMP there) and convincing them to make a sneak attack on the small southern [BA] province. After a few months of totally unsuccesful war on their side, and [BA] taking all their southern lands, H-EMP has been destroyed, along with the whole family, and survivors were merging into MOJO (meeting again with some members who were straightly going to MOJO from Storm or CHE). Then allies declared on MOJO, and after a year warring, MOJO has been destroyed as well. Some survivors of MOJO have been recruited into Brotherhood and Wisdom (now HaV -- their allies fighting on their side). I doubt that any PIXIE would have made this far though, so you can probably find all the PIXIE graveyards along this pattern.

the last i remember from this world before i ended up on w18 (which is finally in end game :D) an academy tribe np*AX (if i remember correctly) attacked a tribe half their size and were losing badly..about the time they became equal in size (2 million points) the mother tribe *np* (2.5x as big) got involved...at this time the PIXIES had a fairly sizable presence in k4 and well as somewhere in the middle (near CHE)....they took this tribe (i forgot the name) under their wing and went to war with *np*..so as i looked at the map i noticed both [BA] and *np* where the PIXIES used to be..

DeletedUser77516

That first map brings be back. KoW, Kingdom of War. They fell apart quickly but wow that was when I was a turtle. The way time has changed. Brings back the good and bad.