2012?

DeletedUser

So.. What's everyone's point of view/opinion on the whole 2012 thing?

I myself don't believe that the world is going to end in 2012. It was supposed to end in 2000 and 2001. Just because a couple creepy lookin scientists from a long time ago predicted these signs that we see on the news or internet today, doesn't mean the world is "ending."
Just my opinion though.

Anyone care to expand?

lightgod44

I personally do not believe the world will end on 2012 but i'm not tottally saying it wont because there is always a "what if" scenario.

DeletedUser80195

I know California will be an island soon.......

Gruenhagen

I think W39 will end in 2012 that is a fair prediction.

DeletedUser80195

My wife was just sitting here telling me about a dream she had last night.
In this dream people were coming down from the sky wearing white and taking entire families up to the sky and all the bad people were going with people wearing black.....

Funny I was one of the bad ones she said got snatched up by the people wearing black.....
Thought Id share this one.......

DeletedUser

methinks this should be in the General discussion topic.

velibor

My wife was just sitting here telling me about a dream she had last night.
In this dream people were coming down from the sky wearing white and taking entire families up to the sky and all the bad people were going with people wearing black.....

Funny I was one of the bad ones she said got snatched up by the people wearing black.....
Thought Id share this one.......

Guess must be all that trashtalk towards lumo that dug you in :D

DeletedUser74702

The World will end when i say it will end. End of story. :)

scarlet ash

I highly doubt the world will end in 2012 but who knows, theres always possibilities :p.
The financial world economy falling to bits causing people to get worse off. Maybe someone with a high authority and a large bomb behind them might think eh, what the hay? :L
Jokes. If the world did end then I'm just glad I was born in the generation to see it as it truly would be a once in a life time chance :D.

DeletedUser

The only place that people will live in 2012 is in Swedien ;) that is what i belive :)

Vikings are here!!

//King Dragon

Areyaen

If you want the world to end in 2012 best talk with Morthy, I'm sure he will assist in anyway he can

Devils can donate their villages to me for a faster response:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the mayan calender was made around the stars ...its really a big weather chart just turning back to the start .....in my assumption at the set date ....THERE WILL BE SOME WEATHER

DeletedUser

So.. The calender will end, a new one will being, will it not?

DeletedUser

Yes something like that dom...

Something about the star sighns going to the next cycle (aries to pisces and so forth like in the months of a year... this is just in big scale meaning aries to pisces but over a couple thousand years just over 2005 years if im not wrong...)where the universe restarts itself... dunno the whole story but read up about it a while ago... im pretty interested in seeing what happens though :)

DeletedUser71925

2012 eh?

Bunch of nubs gonna commit suicide.

Bunch of nubettes gonna commit suicide.

Bunch of TW players gonna keep playing TW.

Bunch of TW players gonna be on W120 in 2013.

Really, we survived two world wars and you think some loonies from way back in the past are going to tell us when the world is going to end. Also, the belief itself contradicts science today. The universe does not have a known start date, nor does it have a known end date. So it is impossible, by that, for someone to predict when the universe will begin and end a cycle.

Simple enough me thinks. =3

DeletedUser83287

lol and i saw something on yahoo about 2012 being proved a false calendar