Side 2: 4,357,261
Difference: 4,032,363

chart

SCI Rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why was my post deleted?

Mod?

It was a salute to those who have left, regardless of who they were, it is always sad to see someone go. It was really nice, because I'm such a kind and generous soul :p

DeletedUser

Oh?, Is that so?
Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 454
Difference: 421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,898
Side 2: 4,357,261
Difference: 4,032,363

chart

seems like DEATH is not doing well at all :icon_sad:

wigsplitter

Congrats Metaller. Taking villages from inactive accounts, how do you do it?

DeletedUser

SCI having lots of inactive accounts would make that easier.

Like seriously, if you re-read the P&P in World 5 over the past 3 and a half years, it seems that every single conquer made against SCI in that time have been inactives or recent quitters.

DeletedUser

we have our way to do it.:icon_twisted::axemen:

on a serious note. whether active or inactive these villages are SCI villages right? it is entirely your problem that you kept them in your tribe so no need for you to complain or making excuses.

And one question...is aldnhl inactive? he may be now that he has lost 200+ villages but i am shre he wasnt when he lost the first 100 as he was even fighting back and asking for help which he didnt receive.

DeletedUser

Good point KK and Met.

Its a question he really should be asking you.

Look it up.
Sure, Lets see.

Player: wigsplitter
Total gained villages - 3130
Total villages - 2845 - banned much?:p

1540 of your villages were abandoned when you conquered them.
831 villages were inactive tribemembers.
127 villages you sniped from other players and conquered from 'supertribes' like STEEL, ...
240 villages conquered from inactives outside the tribe.
+______________________
= 2738 villages of the 2845 villages you have conquered, you conquered without a true fight.

Fail-O-Meter.jpg

wigsplitter

metaller, sorry, we don't want to become part of your "Elite Tribe". What's wrong? Andrew wouldn't give you any privs?

darkraven9

metaller, sorry, we don't want to become part of your "Elite Tribe".

That's funny... I fail to remember ever sending you an invitation. :icon_twisted:

By the way, who is the "we" you refer to? Just about all of your talent in the north wanted to join our "elite tribe". :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

metaller, sorry, we don't want to become part of your "Elite Tribe". What's wrong? Andrew wouldn't give you any privs?

i was a war baron. if that means no privs then i guess no he didnt give me any.

DeletedUser

[

2738 villages of the 2845 villages you have conquered, you conquered without a true fight.
In other words, That means that less then 4% of the villages you ever conquered was from a competitive enemy.
If someone should not be calling any player terrible it would be you, I'm a TW God compared to you.

wigsplitter

darkraven, sorry, but I am not a tribe jumper like you. I am Sci until the end. You are one of the biggest fakes in this game. You joined VVV, saying that you are going over as a plant. You went because you were scared that the North was getting to much heat and you wilted under the pressure.

You are a joke and a poor one at that. When you were here in Sciros all you did was cause controversy, but what do you expect from a 20 year old juvenile that thinks he knows everything.

metaller today at 02:48
so in all seriousness. would you guys consider 5-6 of you, the best to come over here?

i know you will tell me you have more than 5-6 green dots. so does vvv but not all of them are the "active" and good ones logging in daily and fighting or being ready to fight.

plus you will probably tell me that you cant leave sci as you are loyal to it etc. but i think we have come to a point at this stage of the game where we have to put the past behind us and move on so that we kill everything else and win the world.

so tell me would you probably consider it? i know some of you in sci have wondered if death is the new tribe for the active players willing to win the world:)

DeletedUser

and by posting my mail to one of SCI players the point you want to make is?
it's not something we don't know.
right now of all the 4 big tribes DEATH is the most active with TSE being the second most active (even if i don't want to admit it but jezuz has done a good job getting new players in dead accounts so congratz to him for that whether its good or not for the world:icon_razz:) .

do a little research maybe to your ranks. no more than 20 players of you have taken villages the last 10 days and even less are those that actually fight.

to be honest only your south guys are good. all the north ones are just crap players keeping space and villages they dont deserve.

so what i said in the mail i say it here also. so what were you trying to accomplish in your post please tell me again?:)

DeletedUser

darkraven, sorry, but I am not a tribe jumper like you. I am Sci until the end. You are one of the biggest fakes in this game. You joined VVV, saying that you are going over as a plant. You went because you were scared that the North was getting to much heat and you wilted under the pressure.

You are a joke and a poor one at that. When you were here in Sciros all you did was cause controversy, but what do you expect from a 20 year old juvenile that thinks he knows everything.
Did you just say joke wiggy?
I have a good one for you, your stats:
2738 villages of the 2845 villages you have conquered, you conquered without a true fight.

metaller today at 02:48
so in all seriousness. would you guys consider 5-6 of you, the best to come over here?

i know you will tell me you have more than 5-6 green dots. so does vvv but not all of them are the "active" and good ones logging in daily and fighting or being ready to fight.

plus you will probably tell me that you cant leave sci as you are loyal to it etc. but i think we have come to a point at this stage of the game where we have to put the past behind us and move on so that we kill everything else and win the world.

so tell me would you probably consider it? i know some of you in sci have wondered if death is the new tribe for the active players willing to win the world:)
Don't make yourself illusions wiggy, read the mail closely and you will see they are looking for the best, and you aren't even good.

darkraven9

You are one of the biggest fakes in this game.

Oh yeah, of course wiggy, after all those deep conversations we had, you would know. We talked maybe twice the entire time we were tribemates. You know nothing.

You went because you were scared that the North was getting to much heat and you wilted under the pressure.

I pray that you are joking. Too much heat? From who? Not our side, that was for sure. And not V V V's side, since my arrival in K37, I have hardly received hardly any opposition... I received incomings from metaller once, about a year ago. Nothing else.
This shows how little you actually followed us the north, that you would post this dribble. What you say here is quite the opposite of reality. There was no pressure...in fact it was as boring of a time I have had in this entire game!
I was the one in SCIROS always trying to start the heat in the north. Dont lie, you never payed attention, and you just proved that with that statement.

You are a joke and a poor one at that. When you were here in Sciros all you did was cause controversy

That's fantastic if you think I am a joke. I laugh at you as well, and would laugh at myself too if I were still in SCIROS...

but what do you expect from a 20 year old juvenile that thinks he knows everything.

I know enough. More than you. Your future in this world will probably be as stagnant as the present. I hope your excited.

All I have done is given myself a chance to play freely alongside my best friends left in the game. That is all one can hope for in this game, I believe.

Wigsplitter...don't show your fear so easily. Don't show that you know full well that the tides of victory may not blow in your favor in the end.

DeletedUser

I received incomings from metaller once, about a year ago. Nothing else.

half a year ago. i attacked you somewhere march or april i think lol:icon_razz:

get your facts straight otherwise people will say you know nothing lol. see? wigs said it already! :lol: