Old Timers.

DeletedUser

I told you guys to do it, something you couldn't seem to manage even with my sitting ;)

DeletedUser

Bollocks, the only reason you survived to become Duke of ZIP was because you re-located to the other side of K43. If you hadn't muffy, Alex and ktdqml would have kewled you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wallam :)

Charles the Bald - A King's mailed right fist no? :)

playerhater1234, I am sorry for being ultimately a big disappointment, and leaving so suddenly - but not getting internet for 6 months was the real shocker. Good story that, not for here tho XD

slowhand? Haven't seen you around in... Years?

I have to say, once i started using catapults, i fell in love with them. At the time i left w11, i had 400-450 nukes with 350 catapults in each... So... 140,000 to 157,500 of the things in my nukes alone (i had another 200+ in all my defensive villages, so another 80,000+). Carpetbombing accounts with all of them was basically the only thing i found enjoyable anymore at the time of my departure from the game....

sweet mother of god

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deja Vu - a tribe of super players that scattered across the map but MOST FORTUNATELY were under the protection of the tribe MCD - the world's first real #1 SUPERTRIBE. Damn I remember Kangaroom, Ulder from MCD, Charles, Wallam (weren't you with Kanga?), Carlini I only knew cause he was leading a top 10 tribe south of us. But you know whose name completely escapes me right now - remember we broke of from Deja Vu called ourselves Wolves? Who was the leader of our tribe? ffs I feel stupid about that cause he was a bro. I accidentally deleted his Skype info too d'uh and I was looking forward to crashing at his place sometime ;)

I see Aquanant79 has gotten huge, lol it was our defense that kept him out of the hands of several elite MCD players - the russian, and Bobo? Else he'd be rimmed. Wow he sure turned into a MONSTER. Congrats bro. Luxemburger is still playing now top 10 wow!

You guys played the game great which made it great no? :)

Do I want to come back? Yes and no.
I feel unfullfilled, I became inactive when I was still top 40 or 60 and ready to move up. My position was "an alignment of the stars." I shared K34 with 5 other wonderful players/teamwork guys:

The "6 pack"
Kasepats <3
Luxemburger <3
Anubis <3
Mr_Smoker <3
Macros the Blue <<3
I started the world with them, I wish I had finished the world with them.

Like I said the stars were in alignment, I couldn't of had it better. Then we joined GA and ph of RASP and this meant that even God himself would bow before us.

Wallam

Havent seen your name in a very long time apart form the other day ofc :D, your forum posts were epic then suddenly went quiet :D
Nah I was playing K77 and eventually ended up in attero which was the resulting tribe from the W4u / H0rde war and resulting merge.

wolves? ermm maybe arrowolf or wolvesapha something like that. It was a while ago now :D or maybe that was wolves or sherwood which merged into -TA-

..*checks on TWStats*

Me now thinks, AiFos. Aifos lead a tribe called =M= which merged with -TD- to form a western superpower. Played a long time but got banned and quit i believe and also was in a serious car accident. Aifos was a great guy though.

Anyways great to see ya sLow.. skype meh (Wallam55). I dont believe I have your skype :D

DeletedUser

Arrowwolf was with me at -TD- once WOS merged, I don't think it will be WOS slowhand is talking about because that was like the first few weeks.Wasn't wolvesalpha in =M= with AiFos?

=M= was myrmidons a break away from Temp right? Don't think it had anything to do with Wolves although I do remember a tribe with the tag Wolves at some point.

DeletedUser

Arrowwolf was with me at -TD- once WOS merged, I don't think it will be WOS slowhand is talking about because that was like the first few weeks.Wasn't wolvesalpha in =M= with AiFos?

=M= was myrmidons a break away from Temp right? Don't think it had anything to do with Wolves although I do remember a tribe with the tag Wolves at some point.

It was after Deja Vu died (was dying) if memory serves me right (=M=). There was however another break-off slightly before or during the time MCD declared war on us though which may have been called Wolves but I don't think wolves alpha had anything to do with it as he was located somewhere around your continent whereas the rest (sLowhand & co.) were around uhm.. K34? It's been a really long time.. Oh and howdy sLowhand, I do remember you from back then but I figured you would have continued to play the world for a long time although I folded immedietly when MCD declared. Wish we had been a bit more centralized as the "Continent squads" we did have were fairly impressive considering that they were always outnumbered. I did go on to play with some people from Deja Vu on another world where we did pretty well though but they've all (including myself) quit permanently now :p

DeletedUser

There was a Wolves tribe, in the south-west between PLAGUE and =TITE=.

Wolves Apha was in Deja Vu/TEMP/=M=. His vills were in K53 - he was neighbours with koss (and those 2 had some epic battles) :icon_biggrin:

Deja Vu had a lot of good players, but they were too spread. They had members in K34, 56, 63 and everywhere in between. They merged with the K44 tribe Kiof (led by Manjak) to become TEMP. Both Kiof and DV were allies of MCD, but when they merged we declared war on TEMP :icon_razz:

=M= were the Minoans, led by AifoS, who were the Deja Vu/TEMP members of Ks 53 and 63. Uldor was persuaded to let these guys form a new tribe, who MCD allied with. However, it was always AifoS' intention to war MCD, and he trained his folks rigourously and declared war on us :icon_sad:

=M= ran some of the most successful Ops in TW history on MCD - Ops that would take 200 - 300 vills off us at a time :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hehee yea doesn't it Wallam!

Yes back then, anything that happened in the core, would only happen if Uldor gave his blessing.

Yes Carlini there was Wolvesalpha (great player) and I think AifoS's first tribe here was called Wolves Apha. I didn't know you well but AifoS spoke highly of you, and wow didn't your tribe turn into a MONSTER!

Holy shit Charles your memory is most impressive. Manjak had a buddy of his the co-leader surrounded by the 6 Pack in K34, so he was rather motivated to merge - hence the birth of TEMP which to us guys in K34 looked to be a harmless fit with MCD.

Manjak was useless as a leader, but we had absolutely NO plans to attack MCD, In fact Charles, if this was discussed, I would of been strongly against it, and I am sure my opinion would of prevailed. It was a seminal moment your resultant war declaration was a HUGE SHOCKER for us! Looking back on this, it turned out to be a truly epic moment in the early development of this world and the future of MCD.

You see Charles, from that point on AifoS and I felt somewhat 'challenged' to trust MCD again :icon_twisted: I don't think you know how that impacted MCD's development west into K44. That story will come out later in this thread XD

Wow memories!

Kanga I had some serious life changes which cut my stay short by at least a year. I sat a 4,000,000 account in W4 and realized that at that point it's no longer fun since like pa said - it's hard to distinguish nobles amongst 4,000 incoming lol! Still, by the time we were in RASP my days were soon drawing down, then unexpectedly ended! Damn I rue that. I feel bad about leaving my account inactive and non-sat, that was stupid of me. I just couldn't give them up!

Havent seen your name in a very long time apart form the other day ofc :D, your forum posts were epic then suddenly went quiet :D
Thank you very much :) Once you're big it is good to stay quiet and low no? ;)

I became Baron of War or something so I had much more tribal responsibilities. However tribe politics were in very good hands with either AifoS or ph, so it was very easy to step back.

Nah I was playing K77 and eventually ended up in attero which was the resulting tribe from the W4u / H0rde war and resulting merge.

Anyways great to see ya sLow.. skype meh (Wallam55). I dont believe I have your skype :D
Ahh yes, you were way in the south and our ways were parted. AifoS! Thank you very much, if anyone has his skype please PM me. My skype is: slowhd1 Wallam you're added.

Oh yes, before we joined RASP we were =M=. Oh wait I was no longer with AifoS at that time =M= was a separate tribe. However I was sitting some =M= accounts and AifoS gave me Baron privi's lol. Yes Charles =M= was one helluva tribe! AifoS whipped his boys into a tough team! More than 90% of the players who committed to war, launch their coordinated blitzkrieg strikes on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. The result was high success ratios and every objective achieved. Though =M was a war problem for MCD, Charles wouldn't you say that the real damage =M= caused was that they were the first tribe who could beat MCD? They showed the world that you guys could in fact bleed! :icon_twisted: What do you think?

So me: Deja Vu -> Wolves Apha -> TEMP -> RASP with a sneek account in =M=

GOOD TIMES :axemen:

Wallam

Cant forget jhorpestad and =NVE= as well, they were playing around that area too.

DeletedUser

Bingo. Jhorpestad and =NVE=. The tribe who halted MCD's expansion westward.

Wallam do you remember what colour of shirt I was wearing two Thanksgivings ago? :lol:

I'm going to wait for Charles to respond before I admit to our filth on the part of the 6 pack. I'm not even sure we asked permission from ph or GA to send HUGE defensive support, I can't remember if their orders were "no involvement" or not, in the MCD =NVE= war.

Wallam

Bingo. Jhorpestad and =NVE=. The tribe who halted MCD's expansion westward.

Wallam do you remember what colour of shirt I was wearing two Thanksgivings ago? :lol:

I'm going to wait for Charles to respond before I admit to our filth on the part of the 6 pack. I'm not even sure we asked permission from ph or GA to send HUGE defensive support, I can't remember if their orders were "no involvement" or not, in the MCD =NVE= war.

Blue and white vertical stripes I believe. :icon_redface:

The whole world was full of filth like that.

DeletedUser

Yo slowhand, a lot of us play w51 (except for Wallam)

Instead of being all nostalgic, why don't you come join us? :)

Wallam

Yo slowhand, a lot of us play w51 (except for Wallam)

Instead of being all nostalgic, why don't you come join us? :)

Correction, I play w51, in fact I coplay w51 with Me, triplm and galum all 3 from w11. :icon_razz:

Just charles is beeeing mean again and wont lets me join :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Psh, I'll get you in ;)

Just gotta give him the old "work out"

DeletedUser

Bollocks, the only reason you survived to become Duke of ZIP was because you re-located to the other side of K43. If you hadn't muffy, Alex and ktdqml would have kewled you :icon_razz:

The only time I faught Ktdml we had an even fight each taking the same amount of villages from the other and the only time Alex ever out nobled me was when my computer blew up ;)

I relocated to the otherside of K43 in my original war with NOVI which was well before the MCD battle.

I never actually got to fight with muffy, he took villages during one of my spurts away when my account was sat.

I'm still here and fighting after losing probably the most villages out of everyone that still plays ;)

DeletedUser

OH yea I remember ktdml and Alex - a few of the many great players of MCD.

Psh, I'll get you in ;)

Just gotta give him the old "work out"
Yea a noob like me ...

omf I don't recognize your name, who do you play as in game?

I'll give sitting for you some thought Wallam I would be honoured too :)

Where's Charles?

And AifoS, I'd love to hear from him <3

And GA.

And Uldor - I have many questions for him!