Half Priced Nobles Soon?

king dalt555

Greetings w36,

It is almost that time. The requirements for a world to have half priced nobles is that is has to have less then 1k players. Then there is a vote, and I assume that vote will be for yes.

The current figures I give you:
1149 players in w36
1097 >0 points
942 >116 points
1000 points

It's only a matter of about a month is my guess. Any other estimates? Time to bring life back to w36!

Regards,
King Dalt555.

DeletedUser

Doesn't the world have to be closed before half price nobles? What happens if 3000 people join here tomorrow? =) oh yea they will die fast. lol

king dalt555

The world is not closed yet, true. However it should be, and i would not be surprised if it happened right before we got half priced nobles.

DeletedUser

It certainly seems like that time should be soon. It's supposed to happen when the number of players hits 1,000 if I recall correctly. I'll give the powers-that-be a nudge.

king dalt555

It's supposed to happen when the number of players hits 1,000 if I recall correctly.

That is correct, as I stated in my first post. 1091 players are > 0 points now. A loss of 6.

If some people could speed it up by rimming people it would be great. Tribal leaders should start "Rim a noob" ops.

DeletedUser

That is correct, as I stated in my first post. 1091 players are > 0 points now. A loss of 6.

If some people could speed it up by rimming people it would be great. Tribal leaders should start "Rim a noob" ops.

Yes, I see that now. I really should stop modding first thing in the morning, I miss certain things. :icon_redface:

But it wouldn't surprise me if a vote went out by this time next week.

DeletedUser

I find it ironic that its a small player that started this thread

DeletedUser

I'd expect you Cardnial to start this thread more than anyone lmao.

king dalt555

I find it ironic how you of all people do not know who I am ingame. If you look at the posts, and who they reference it's consistent.

we're down to 1117 players at the time of this post.

king dalt555

he has my skype addy too, thought he would make the connection.

To get back on topic: Shards, why do you think it will be a couple weeks and not closer to a month? Is it because w36 seems to be slow/inactive?

DeletedUser

he has my skype addy too, thought he would make the connection.

To get back on topic: Shards, why do you think it will be a couple weeks and not closer to a month? Is it because w36 seems to be slow/inactive?

Because there are only 1050 players with villages. Already less than 1000 of which have even done anything to their village(s) at all.

I read there was discretion and 1000 was not a solid number, so it seems to make good sense to me. ^^

DeletedUser

Well I personally think that we should half-price nobles. But hey, its not like there is any activity on this world anyhow.

RagePBJ

Your tribe would be more active if it hadn't already been stomped into submission.

king dalt555

Or had they not already sucked on the Dvader border, and had already been inactive.

All I have to say is Dvader failed atleast once. Well both XVI and Dvader, but Dvader did far more work on the op. Atleast that's what i heard. :icon_rolleyes:
Don't think that Dvader has all the good players in this game, even though it's 25% of the world against 75%.

DeletedUser81371

This is just my opinion but i think we should wait until this world is closed before getting half price nobles.
But ofcourse once it's closed then bring the half price nobles on.