How will you take over the world?

• Thread starter Pinky.andthe.Brain
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We dont want to take over the world - we just want good fights and cant seem to find them :(

DeletedUser

haha that video was pretty good i watched it twice..:lol:

DeletedUser

Too funny! Thanks for adding another spin to this world.

DeletedUser34483

LOL... :icon_biggrin:

Still don't get it whats the hate with barb noblers... well we noble barbs too.

Nice Video!!!

DeletedUser

lol nice

but it lacked Fireyflames evil plan to spam over the world..lol

well that is what some say..lol

DeletedUser

9/10 great job...though you should have done a top 5 or top 10 like this...but that's just me talking but good video all in all

DeletedUser

We decided to keep our first Production short, there will be others with different topics in future that may be made longer.

Plus what where we gonna do for 1337 Flash ya an intro and a big black screen that said "Lets face it they don't have a plan"

DeletedUser

100/10 .... And no mates I did not accidentally add another 0 :p

This video was great, had a theme, had great characters and a funny arse message

TSL - Loved the spaceballs! And the Opteron Dig
3DX - Was Naga holding a blow up doll.....maybe its ment to be Thad :p
Skill - I wants the precious!

DeletedUser

evil schmeevil smeagol schmo - spam'a'way or prepare to go
waiting, waiting, waiting to see
which 46'er tribe will soon be in glee

DeletedUser

Very nice, 11/10 :icon_biggrin:

Cannot wait for more of your work ^^

DeletedUser

The facts are rather off quite honestly;

You don't need to noble all the barbs in the K to obtain 100% dominance.
Why would TSL attack LFOD? Where have you been?
Skill? and TSL are allies, so obviously they have relations?
TSL are Skill?'s allies, so obviously we are going to declare on 3DX. Especially since they broke our alliance terms (3DX) by recruiting over the boundary line

You got the 3DX part pretty accurate however

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dmoron...

- Take a look at your map for your home K and tell me you havent been barb nobling everything in site

- We never said they would, but again LOOK at a map, would make sence for them to trample through and hit 2 rims in the process

- 1 Relation compared to the 5+ relations the average tribe has is what we consider no relations. We also took into account that 3DX tried to gain relations and that convo is what started the war so have a laugh instead of tearing apart lol

TSL are Skill?'s allies, so obviously we are going to declare on 3DX. Especially since they broke our alliance terms (3DX) by recruiting over the boundary line
- All we hear is blah blah blah, TSL are very good at making allies when they know a war is coming they can jump in on and then destroying that alliance when its over.......:icon_rolleyes:

- We are sure some 3DX members would disagree, but unlike you they seem to just see the entertainment factor instead of trying to defend themselves agains whats ment to be fun and entertaining :icon_razz:

This is what PnP is all about, now go back to eating your barbs and inactives :p

DeletedUser

Dmoron...

- Take a look at your map for your home K and tell me you havent been barb nobling everything in site

- We never said they would, but again LOOK at a map, would make sence for them to trample through and hit 2 rims in the process

- 1 Relation compared to the 5+ relations the average tribe has is what we consider no relations. We also took into account that 3DX tried to gain relations and that convo is what started the war so have a laugh instead of tearing apart lol

- All we hear is blah blah blah, TSL are very good at making allies when they know a war is coming they can jump in on and then destroying that alliance when its over.......:icon_rolleyes:

- We are sure some 3DX members would disagree, but unlike you they seem to just see the entertainment factor instead of trying to defend themselves agains whats ment to be fun and entertaining :icon_razz:

This is what PnP is all about, now go back to eating your barbs and inactives :p

-Once again, you don't have to noble all of the barbs to get 100% dominance. Maybe they are nobleing barbs to get some more villages for some more troops. Don't know whats so wrong with that :icon_redface:

-TSL and LFOD are allies, so once again, why in the world would be noble them

-We have 2 relations. Apparently TSL are just as bad as Skill? :icon_rolleyes:

-Because this has ever happened before? Get your facts straight :lol:

-I don't see how this is entertaining. I guess some people have different values in life, and don't find bashing other tribes to be entertaining! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the PnP, in fact it made me laugh.

If this was a serious PnP and it was only aimed at one tribe I would be one of the first to flame it due to the inaccuracy of the opinions of the top 5 tribes.

However, it's not, and it's about time someone took a non-serious approach on the forums.

Good job Pinky :)

DeletedUser84663

I am not sure I know what to say... but I think you have the skill? part backwards.. it was ME that wanted the war!!! HA HA HA HA :x