The Can Is Empty, better throw it away

DeletedUser

Greetings ladies & gents of the world 39 community.

~RAID~, TBE & NOB!!, what a story.

~RAID~ ally with nob!!

TBE war NOB!!, lost aww

~RAID~ make a pact with TBE to war NOB!! if we merged

TBE war ~RAID~, victory :lol:

~RAID~ & TBE form a nap.

Problems begin,

& now we reach the present day.

A bit of a roller-coaster.

Anyway down to business...

I imagine this thread will be mostly flamed in favour of ~RAID~, but hey, think about this when your typing,

Is it worth it, really? keep this on topic please, don't make me get the mods.

TBE officially declare war on ~RAID~

This declaration is from 00:00 server time on the 09/10/10 & would have been posted at this time if not due to pc problems.

We don't really care if we win or lose, we are here to make a stand, winning is the favourable option but who can tell. I know my TBE will enjoy this war, whatever the outcome, I hope ~RAID~ will give us a decent fight.

Enjoy the fight!

DeletedUser

What - a bird takes to the wing... wonder whether the bird will soon be in flight.

Ballsy move to declare on ~RAID~ though, so I'll give you some credit for that. Not sure it's a wise one but, hey, this IS a war game.

Let's see if you've learnt something from your last defeat.

DeletedUser

Well, as much as I like to root for the team that declares... I just don't think that will be possible in this case.
Go ~RAID~! :)

DeletedUser

Well, as much as I like to root for the team that declares... I just don't think that will be possible in this case.
Go ~RAID~! :)

your so pessimistic jeremy! :icon_confused: give the birds some chance! they do have guts i must say!

DeletedUser

This declaration is from 00:00 server time on the 09/10/10 & would have been posted at this time if not due to pc problems.

Everything about you is fail :lol:

I'm glad i have returned in time for this. Game on.

DeletedUser80195

~RAID~ make a pact with TBE to war NOB!! if we merged

TBE war ~RAID~, victory

What fantasy world do you live in? Honestly......we never made any such pact. Get your information correct. I was the worlds knowledge that Raid and Nob weren't on best of terms. We were being boxed in and snuffed out with the constant threat from our allies "Merge or Die" we chose to die but go out with a bang.

We never schemed with anyone and was contacted by another tribe stating the would help in our efforts... We entertained the though. This was going to be a Kamikaze war if it did happen.

You came to raid for protection and left when you though the coast was clear. Our war that you won lol. Wake up dude we never fought you.

TBE officially declare war on ~RAID~

give the birds some chance! they do have guts i must say!

Ballsy move to declare on ~RAID~ though, so I'll give you some credit for that. Not sure it's a wise one but, hey, this IS a war game.

Not a Ballsy move at all but one of cowardice and extremely Intelligent from a leaders prospective.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are being a puppet in this the greater scheme of things.

We already know that Nob will declare or just launch at us any day now. Devils have already begun their portion of the war and are expected to launch a full wave here soon along side their allies in NOB. BF will also do the same at the same time......No secret there at all.

Alone BF will get eaten alive, alone TBE will get dodoed on, alone TDE/Devils will get hit hard and loose alot of land in a good fight, alone Nob will be a good fight. Yes Nob is the only Tribe I respect in this world besides the one I am in.

Only collectively do you guys even stand a chance against us. Cowardice I say but smart.

Lumo you have no honor or respect in this game. I'd be funny to see Nob sit this one out and do to you the same thing ??? did before. I saw their internals, it was sad and I lol'd at you.

Let the Gangbang begin....This is a war game and warriors we are hunting the Legends of this game. Good luck LUMO even with being stacked by Nob I dont expect you to last too long in this world.

Areyaen

LUMO even with being stacked by Nob I dont expect you to last too long in this world.

leave NOB!! out of you crap PnP... could have wrote you a better one had you asked, NOB!! is in NO way part of this war?, massacre or whatever you wish to call it

TBE already got their donkey's ploughed by NOB!!, so now they are picking on a tribe they MIGHT actually have a chance against, good for them, but I doubt they learned a whole lot from their first real scuffle

rooting for the underdog, does not consist of helping them

DeletedUser

Ha fun times. Good luck to ~RAID~ and expecially Rizz, I just picked up an account in TBE :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

just wondering how u can underestimate every other tribe this badly,
when the old RAID itself didn't even manage to deal with ???. : D

@rohan.

DeletedUser78112

@rohan.

'the old RAID' pretty much says it all nubcakes:icon_confused:

The new and improved ~RAID~ be good:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What fantasy world do you live in? Honestly......we never made any such pact. Get your information correct. I was the worlds knowledge that Raid and Nob weren't on best of terms. We were being boxed in and snuffed out with the constant threat from our allies "Merge or Die" we chose to die but go out with a bang.

We never schemed with anyone and was contacted by another tribe stating the would help in our efforts... We entertained the though. This was going to be a Kamikaze war if it did happen.

You came to raid for protection and left when you though the coast was clear. Our war that you won lol. Wake up dude we never fought you.

Not a Ballsy move at all but one of cowardice and extremely Intelligent from a leaders prospective.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are being a puppet in this the greater scheme of things.

We already know that Nob will declare or just launch at us any day now. Devils have already begun their portion of the war and are expected to launch a full wave here soon along side their allies in NOB. BF will also do the same at the same time......No secret there at all.

Alone BF will get eaten alive, alone TBE will get dodoed on, alone TDE/Devils will get hit hard and loose alot of land in a good fight, alone Nob will be a good fight. Yes Nob is the only Tribe I respect in this world besides the one I am in.

Only collectively do you guys even stand a chance against us. Cowardice I say but smart.

Lumo you have no honor or respect in this game. I'd be funny to see Nob sit this one out and do to you the same thing ??? did before. I saw their internals, it was sad and I lol'd at you.

Let the Gangbang begin....This is a war game and warriors we are hunting the Legends of this game. Good luck LUMO even with being stacked by Nob I dont expect you to last too long in this world.

Maybe you should get joker to deny your claim that ~raid~ never schemed to declare war on nob!! with us,

We do not expect to beat you, we expect a good fight & an enjoyable war.

I have already explained many times our reasons for merging into ~RAID~ for that short period of time, however you perceive this has nothing to do with me, that is just your opinion.

Never warred us? lol

So you lost 46 villages a in week to us, do you class that as cross nobling? If so, joker & nightmare need to watch what they claim so they don't lose a load of villages to me again.

I do not know of the other tribes plans, I have just had enough of you noobs that's all.

DeletedUser80195

@rohan.

The old Raid never fought ??? at full force. THe only ones to fight that tribe were the players in the area. Not even a full op was planned but small ops between players.

AT the same time dont try to compare ??? to TBE the members of ??? at full force were enough to give any tribe a hard time.

DeletedUser80195

Maybe you should get joker to deny your claim that ~raid~ never schemed to declare war on nob!! with us,

We do not expect to beat you, we expect a good fight & an enjoyable war.

I have already explained many times our reasons for merging into ~RAID~ for that short period of time, however you perceive this has nothing to do with me, that is just your opinion.

Never warred us? lol

So you lost 46 villages a in week to us, do you class that as cross nobling? If so, joker & nightmare need to watch what they claim so they don't lose a load of villages to me again.

I do not know of the other tribes plans, I have just had enough of you noobs that's all.

I was inactive at the time and you scouted one village and got scared.....If i were here you wouldn't have been here thats a promise.....

you noobs I lol'd .....good bye Lumo good luck in your next world
Oh wait you are failing there too......

velibor

The old Raid never fought ??? at full force. THe only ones to fight that tribe were the players in the area. Not even a full op was planned but small ops between players.

AT the same time dont try to compare ??? to TBE the members of ??? at full force were enough to give any tribe a hard time.

and yet ive read at least 50 messages saying ??? weren't worth sh**...hypocrates much?

DeletedUser80195

show me where i said they werent worth ish?

I give credit where its due

You get none........

the dragyness

Ok, whether or not this is true, you guys were taking enough of a hit to have warranted a more active retaliation... and instead, NOB did it for you.

Aw Rohan... such a flatterer! I knew you weren't all bad!
:icon_biggrin:

Sorry, off topic a bit... so how effective is bug spray against birds?