Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser79042

BH also have 6 more players than we have. And if you add DRIFT too that BH is not even close.
It is amazing that all of you (unfortunately many), still pay attention to the ranking of tribes in this world. Some more wise or experienced have said in other threads, that there still is no tribe that could actually rule this world. I will add to that, that with the current coin prices, this will take a loooong time to happen even though some farm alot and we can see who these players are, from their multimil accounts.

I only suggest we/you all stop bothering with the nr.1 tribe designator and deal with our/yours own tribe's welfare and growth, by taking care of our accounts and participate in tribal endeavours.

It is evident that RAM - current nr.1, with an Academy tribe as players reservoir, (unlike BH), is undergoing an internal shakedown. We will all have to wait till the dust settles down to see what will become of them - if something out of the ordinary ever will...

Speaking for myself, I would feel exactly the same if BH, was not in close proximity to RAM's leading position as long as we keep doing what we actually been doing all these months we are @ war with THE and ... S_P :icon_cool: .
Having a blast out of this game - at least some times! Nothing more, nothing less... :icon_wink:

robot out

PS

Just so you know i do think that Phoenx and BH have a real chance at taking us out.
lol kani, what does BH have to do with RAM in the 2010-11 period ? Send 300-400 hours nukes and beat you all? Or use noble paratroopers ? Come on...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

robo agree with you in first part...points don't win wars troops do...the tribe who will rule the world could be some tribe that would you never said it could be :D...it's tooo early to talk about winner...

DeletedUser91224

It is amazing that all of you (unfortunately many), still pay attention to the ranking of tribes in this world. Some more wise or experienced have said in other threads, that there still is no tribe that could actually rule this world. I will add to that, that with the current coin prices, this will take a loooong time to happen even though some farm alot and we can see who these players are, from their multimil accounts.

I only suggest we/you all stop bothering with the nr.1 tribe designator and deal with our/yours own tribe's welfare and growth, by taking care of our accounts and participate in tribal endeavours.

It is evident that RAM - current nr.1, with an Academy tribe as players reservoir, (unlike BH), is undergoing an internal shakedown. We will all have to wait till the dust settles down to see what will become of them - if something out of the ordinary ever will...

Speaking for myself, I would feel exactly the same if BH, was not in close proximity to RAM's leading position as long as we keep doing what we actually been doing all these months we are @ war with THE and ... S_P :icon_cool: .
Having a blast out of this game - at least some times! Nothing more, nothing less... :icon_wink:

robot out

PS

lol kani, what does BH have to do with RAM in the 2010-11 period ? Send 300-400 hours nukes and beat you all? Or use noble paratroopers ? Come on...

R2 i am just simply stating that at some point in the game if Phoenx loses (its still very early we have a chance of both winning and losing) Then RAM and BH will inevitably begin to war because of expansion. This is all inevitable unless we some how join forces which i dont think will happen.

DeletedUser91224

robo agree with you in first part...points don't win wars troops do...the tribe who will rule the world could be some tribe that would you never said it could be :D...it's tooo early to talk about winner...

Beve your right. For all we know the smurfs could rule the world. But there is also a strong chance that RAM or BH will rule it.

MR.MR

I cannot even make a comparison to what reading all of this drivel is compared to, because it would lose me my job.

All I can say is this:

Kani, never ever again in your life refer to yourself as k9pupp. That name is reserved to a player of far better skill, poise, intelligence, and tribesmanship than you will ever be.

DeletedUser91224

I cannot even make a comparison to what reading all of this drivel is compared to, because it would lose me my job.

All I can say is this:

Kani, never ever again in your life refer to yourself as k9pupp. That name is reserved to a player of far better skill, poise, intelligence, and tribesmanship than you will ever be.

psssh.. like ill listen to you.

DeletedUser

All I can say is this:

As you stated it is you have a responsibility on here. If you find this 'drivel' so pointless then lock the topic. That would be a far more appropriate action of a moderator than to belittle and put down fellow pnp'ers like you just did.

Shame on you!

Mick876

As you stated it is you have a responsibility on here. If you find this 'drivel' so pointless then lock the topic. That would be a far more appropriate action of a moderator than to belittle and put down fellow pnp'ers like you just did.

Shame on you!

Moderators cannot mod on worlds they take part in.

Boom, blown you out the water, Deep Blue style. Read the mod rules before talking about them.

DeletedUser

Moderators cannot mod on worlds they take part in.

Boom, blown you out the water, Deep Blue style. Read the mod rules before talking about them.

Why would I bother going to the effort of researching that when I can get corrected within minutes :icon_wink: I humbly retract the locking thread part of that previous statement.

I still believe moderators should act with more class than that (even though it may not be their world). I wear a work uniform with logo on it sometimes. My behaviour, while wearing that uniform in public (outside of my workplace) will influence the opinion of those around me towards my workplace. So I still need to show positive behaviour at all times while wearing it...

MR.MR

I take careful attention to stay well within forum rules. Think I am out of line? Report the post and/or take it up with the higher-ups.

DeletedUser

I mentioned nothing of rule breaking. I know you did nothing deserving of reporting...

It was common manners that I felt you had misplaced. I thought it seemed a bit odd that somebody who had the responsibility of controlling forums should act in such a way. (Whether permitted by rules or not). That is all...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mentioned nothing of rule breaking. I know you did nothing deserving of reporting...

It was common manners that I felt you had misplaced. I thought it seemed a bit odd that somebody who had the responsibility of controlling forums should act in such a way. (Whether permitted by rules or not). That is all...

and people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, eh?

DeletedUser

Interesting that the growth curve of RAM now seems to be slowing ( it's not as steep ) a direct result of Noob and RHCP leaving or something else, over to you Ram members for comment

jakeeboy

Interesting that the growth curve of RAM now seems to be slowing ( it's not as steep ) a direct result of Noob and RHCP leaving or something else, over to you Ram members for comment

Of course, all our nukes are going to the enemy instead of the barbs we love so much ^^

DeletedUser65940

interesting point.

the drop on the 02/10 i think was mberns leaving (to delete) then coming back 2 days later due to DECIDE. The drop on 09/10 would be noob leaving and the drop on 12/10 would be me leaving :D

DeletedUser71844

interesting point.

the drop on the 02/10 i think was mberns leaving (to delete) then coming back 2 days later due to DECIDE. The drop on 09/10 would be noob leaving and the drop on 12/10 would be me leaving :D

So basicly: a bunch of wimps bailing on their tribe? :icon_cool:

No real loss there. Apart from Noobaxes, he is by far the best skilled and most respected player on this world. And RAM are so nasty for not taking him serious in the council thread, he has nearly 800 villages you know *Sticks out tongue* at KarmaX.

Noobaxes is so good that I want to give him head.

DeletedUser65940

So basicly: a bunch of wimps bailing on their tribe? :icon_cool:

No real loss there. Apart from Noobaxes, he is by far the best skilled and most respected player on this world. And RAM are so nasty for not taking him serious in the council thread, he has nearly 800 villages you know *Sticks out tongue* at KarmaX.

Noobaxes is so good that I want to give him head.

hey, SFC!

Go get another account on W30 so you can declare on someone and hit delete again.

I have nothing but respect for noob. RAM is an alright tribe, they made a bad decision, and noob was basically ignored.

SFC, you are the least respected player on W30. You disbanded a tribe and you deleted and declared victory on RAM... you know are you are? a coward.
Keep running from everything that opposes you - thats all you're good at