What happened top SODM

DeletedUser

So i take this as a win for CARN?

SODM are merging to NOT! if im right so it seems SODM lost to CARN :icon_eek:

Well done CARN +1

Dont know what else to say :lol:

killasama

You are so dumb. How does that give them a win? There was no attacks from either side lately as both tribes were eating inactive.

DeletedUser

Ahhh i love the ill reply with intelligence first posts

Side 1:
Tribes: SOMD
Side 2:
Tribes: CARN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 16
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 301,802
Side 2: 141,305
Difference: 160,497

chart

So there were attacks, i was sitting the duke of CARN for a while when he had 200-300 incoming from SOMD. BUt nah ur right

CARN +1 nice win

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CARN
Side 2:
Tribes: SOMD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 132
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,085,584
Side 2: 1,107,469
Difference: 21,885

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Noticed you didnt post any recent stats. So if you were sitting Carn's duke and we always knew you were and have now publicly admited to it. Whats it like to be a duke of w50 only top 20 family tribe. Carn were led by you at same time you were leading END, therefore shouts out family to me. Lets all hug and recruit as any player with an ounce of skill doesnt want to be in a 90 member family tribe that you have set up :icon_razz:

What alll that excitment of attacking no one has caused you to yet again spam the forums needlessly AGAIN

Side 1:
Players: naomin
Side 2:
Tribes: [END]

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 3,980
Difference: 3,892

chart

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 2
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 848,927
Side 2: 31,929,811
Difference: 31,080,884

chart

Side 1: 571,233
Side 2: 20,720
Difference: 550,513

chart

I'm suprised END's enemies havent tried recruiting you with stats like this :icon_wink:

If we include the 6 villages you nobled AFTER an inactive was kicked. Thats 65 of 88 that were internals, if this was for 5 weeks there would be abouth 12 or so to add. So in the last month when you were bigging up how great you were your internal rate was 73%, almost 3/4. I'm glad you play a war game to fight. By the looks of it w52 might suit you more :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

/YAWN again.

You think im noob im happy, yet i dont think that was the point of this thread :S

Maybe w52 would suit me, but hey who would know, definatly NOT! (ooops) you guys. (think im easy, come test me)

So anyway back to the thread. You show last week, so? Just because there was no nobles means there was no attacks at all :S ofc it is :S.

Now stop trying to cover the fact you lost to a tribe half the size of you

*EDIT*

(chuckle)

So because i sit a friend who happens to be a duke makes us family (rofl)

*wipes tears from eyes*

I guess it must mean that, cosd you say so :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Carn attacked, if you mean the 12 ram fakes I recieved. Yeah guess that must be why we left :icon_rolleyes:

Yet again you have to edit a post as you spout crap before thinking about what your saying and then edit it. But considering we have recieved more incomings from END in the last 2 weeks than Carn actually means that your not "JUST" sitting the one and only duke of Carn your co-ordinating two different tribes to attack SOMD at the same time. Show me all these carn reports dated in the last few days then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when did a net gain off a tribe ever be the reason a tribe merged.

I guess this is why END tried taking all the credit for Cbears disbanding, its cause you sent attacks. So if i sent an attack at EVERY duke in the top 20 every day, when one of the dukes quits and the tribe no longer exists does that mean they lost to me at in a war and I can take all the credit.

As far as I'm concerned. The same players are here, with the same amount of villages and will still be hitting carn, just under a different tag. And like always we will have better war stats than them, if you included the players YOU must of kicked as sitting Micheal, its actually alot more in favour to us

DeletedUser

Carn attacked, if you mean the 12 ram fakes I recieved. Yeah guess that must be why we left :icon_rolleyes:

Yet again you have to edit a post as you spout crap before thinking about what your saying and then edit it. But considering we have recieved more incomings from END in the last 2 weeks than Carn actually means that your not "JUST" sitting the one and only duke of Carn your co-ordinating two different tribes to attack SOMD at the same time. Show me all these carn reports dated in the last few days then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what if i edit my post, the edit button is there for a reason :icon_razz:, i said, I sat didnt say I am sitting, dont know if you can tell the little difference in the words, 1 DUKE hahahahaha, then ifthat were true how would you know :icon_redface: if i was only duke who could tell you i was the only duke hahahahahahahahaha

And when did a net gain off a tribe ever be the reason a tribe merged.

I see CARN, dont think ill see SOMD soon = 1 tribe left = winner :icon_redface:

I guess this is why END tried taking all the credit for Cbears disbanding, its cause you sent attacks. So if i sent an attack at EVERY duke in the top 20 every day, when one of the dukes quits and the tribe no longer exists does that mean they lost to me at in a war and I can take all the credit.

[END], CBEARS = not mentioned here :lol: checks my post in top 20, which says, internal issues, but also a portion of the blame goes to HUG hmm starnge i never mention [END] in that post, guess if you read it [END} killed cbears, maybe you need glasses, CARN = there, SOMD = Disband soon 1 tribe from 2 left = 1 tribe left = winner :icon_confused:

As far as I'm concerned. The same players are here, with the same amount of villages and will still be hitting carn, just under a different tag. And like always we will have better war stats than them, if you included the players YOU must of kicked as sitting Micheal, its actually alot more in favour to us

will still be hitting carn

Thought it wasnt or a fight, if thats so how can you STILL hit them :icon_idea:

I kicked :lol: i told them to remove duke privs when i was there :icon_redface: so much knowledge you have with guessing

As far as I'm concerned. The same players are here, with the same amount of villages
But not in the same tribe

BOLD:lol: :lol:

*EDIT*
DAMN
woops did i edit again

HorseSoldier

If SOMD are ahead in the stats yet decided to join another tribe, I don't consider it a win for CARN based on that. Hopefully the fight will continue.

DeletedUser

If SOMD are ahead in the stats yet decided to join another tribe, I don't consider it a win for CARN based on that. Hopefully the fight will continue.

The fight was

CARN v SOMD

SOMD will no longer exist, CARN will :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

For a man big on words and grammar, where did I say you took the credit. I said your tribe, as in other players. So please get YOUR facts right first.

No go and get astro to recruit more players so you got something to noble later in the month :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you speak of facts walsh, why has nobody pointed out the fact he didnt even get our name right? We wernt SODM, we were SOMD

HorseSoldier

The fight was

CARN v SOMD

SOMD will no longer exist, CARN will :icon_confused:

And still that little skirmish that you're calling a war continues. No end = no winner/loser. Since CARN are behind I can't rightly give them credit for the tribe change.

DeletedUser

For a man big on words and grammar, where did I say you took the credit. I said your tribe, as in other players. So please get YOUR facts right first.

No go and get astro to recruit more players so you got something to noble later in the month :icon_razz:

go quote.

Funny how you cant leave other tribes out this thread

DeletedUser

And still that little skirmish that you're calling a war continues. No end = no winner/loser. Since CARN are behind I can't rightly give them credit for the tribe change.

According to killasama they had stopped, so there was an end.

You are so dumb. How does that give them a win? There was no attacks from either side lately as both tribes were eating inactive.

And now theres 1 tribe standing

DeletedUser

Not an end, it was on hold as both tribes were eating inactives. An end occurs when one tribe wins and the other loses, or they agree some form of diplomacy or in the case of end they recruit the members into themselves thus stopping any chance of a war.

DeletedUser

Not an end, it was on hold as both tribes were eating inactives. An end occurs when one tribe wins and the other loses, or they agree some form of diplomacy or in the case of end they recruit the members into themselves thus stopping any chance of a war.

As i say

1 tribe stands.

Stats dont show everything

CARN = alive

SOMD = dead

Simple, no need for all these excuses.

And i guarentee, CARN will be around longer then those players :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lee you didnt edit!!!

But you should have, you had a spelling mistake!

DeletedUser

lee you didnt edit!!!

But you should have, you had a spelling mistake!

meh i type so fast i make many, dont really care.

So how long have NOT! been around also? [spoil]William Anker Joined 02nd September 2010 - 13:37 631,067[/spoil]

A month?

and this is what the 4th merge?

Anemma
Champ
SOMD.
[R]

DeletedUser

Not's past merges have nothing to do with me, I wasnt in them then and I dont control their diplomacy, all I care about is what happens from now on

DeletedUser

Not's past merges have nothing to do with me, I wasnt in them then and I dont control their diplomacy, all I care about is what happens from now on

Did i say you did? or did i ? ask a question in general ?