Envy. vs Mighty

DeletedUser

I think most of you guys already noticed, but 3 players left SubV and created Envy.
I was wondering why and when I looked at Envy.'s stats, I saw something interesting:

Side 1:
Tribes: Envy.
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,515
Side 2: 0
Difference: 164,515

chart

That's pretty much for 3 players, but why did they leave SubV? Because RC didn't want a war with Mighty? or just to show off that they are able to handle Mighty with the 3 of them?

DeletedUser

No, its cause skunk wants to own k45 and been nagging me for weeks to attack mighty :lol:

DeletedUser

No, its cause skunk wants to own k45 and been nagging me for weeks to attack mighty :lol:

Shhh you if anything you were nagging me to attack and take some pressure off you :icon_razz:

Anyways i wouldent call this a war just a muck around really this is what happends when you get bored :icon_sad:

wyatt earp63

Shhh you if anything you were nagging me to attack and take some pressure off you :icon_razz:

I believe that this means the all might Walsh has been asking for help. My god a day I thought I'd never see. But it must be true its been said.

DeletedUser

good luck to u mate. but for all to know sub v is not assisting in this action so keep our names out of it.
wyatt earp63

if im lying pls say so mr skunk

DeletedUser

I believe that this means the all might Walsh has been asking for help. My god a day I thought I'd never see. But it must be true its been said.

ha ha. Never asked for help, skunk wants some fun before the eb-gb vs sub v war when he gets rimmed by me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

eb-gb vs sub v

now pls dont look at me as a spokesman for my tribe but im sure that will be the best war in 48. fish cant retain anything for long but im sure this will be the fight that world 48 needs. lets keep the hype up and keep incommings to all players at 500+. 2k+ for our real targs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Skunk and friends left in order to have a go at Mighty, which naturally is fair enough, when we wont engage as a tribe in the affair. Therefore we are staying right clear of it.

That said, then good luck to both sides :)

louisachewit

eb-gb vs sub v

now pls dont look at me as a spokesman for my tribe but im sure that will be the best war in 48. fish cant retain anything for long but im sure this will be the fight that world 48 needs. lets keep the hype up and keep incommings to all players at 500+. 2k+ for our real targs.

You'd need a bigger border, but I'd admit, it would be a pretty good war!

Repinski

It sounds to me that SubV were perfectly aware that Skunk and the others were going to leave to attack Mighty and they are doing nothing to stop it. Mighty is your ally SubV and your just going to let some members leave to fight them then re-invite those members? I have lost a lot of respect for you SubV. I really have.

DeletedUser

It sounds to me that SubV were perfectly aware that Skunk and the others were going to leave to attack Mighty and they are doing nothing to stop it. Mighty is your ally SubV and your just going to let some members leave to fight them then re-invite those members? I have lost a lot of respect for you SubV. I really have.

Agreed.

DeletedUser

Why jump to conclusions like that?

Of what you said, the only thing correct was the part about Mighty and our relations. Which are still intact.

Skunk was dismissed, if it holds any interest to your jumpy conclusions.

DeletedUser

as Dark T-Rex had stated, Skunk did not leave SubV, RC dismissed him. Naturally, his 2 real ife friends left the tribe as well. One side is our former tribemates who had been working along side withus and the other is an ally tribe...we cant do anything to both parties. So, its natural to let them duke it out all they want.

so, just dont assume things when you dont have all the infos that is needed to decide that.

DeletedUser

Why jump to conclusions like that?

Of what you said, the only thing correct was the part about Mighty and our relations. Which are still intact.

Skunk was dismissed, if it holds any interest to your jumpy conclusions.

But after a while, skunk and co will be back in SubV, so I don't think it would be that much of a difference, or am I mistaken?

DeletedUser

It doesn't seem likely that they will return. Sorry for the conspiracy people out there, but they are in no way doing this with the blessing of SubV.

Repinski

Then the only logical thing that I could see happening as any tribe do if a member leaves without the leadership's consent/is dismissed, is for them to be eaten. SubV can do something about it and they won't. Normal tribes hunt down unloyals or those who don't listen.

DeletedUser

You may keep on like that, but it wont break up anything with Mighty, as the internal lines between our tribes have been handled.

To answer your comment though: No, I don't believe that the normal procedure. The majority of people leaving and being dismissed, are just left as such: dismissed from the tribe. No eating, we're just back at level terms.

The fact that Skunk was dismissed for not honoring the diplomacy of SubV, doesn't mean that in all future he will be the enemy. It simply means that he would no more be a part of said tribe, and, if I may say so, that's a shame.

DeletedUser

T-Rex, I got to agree with Rep here. People who are dismissed for punitive reasons are generally punished. I've made decisions like that before, and I'be been on the wrong end of those same types of decisions. It is natural. So, if Skunk was dismissed for breaking SubV's diplomacy and breaking specific orders, well it is obvious he was dismissed punitively. Yet, his punishment seems to be that he is allowed to do what he intended to do all along. So, where is the punishment?

In my opinion, this amounts to a defacto blessing of Skunk's actions by SubV.

DeletedUser

I think there is not much to say about skunk and co.They had it coming for a long time.But instead of going for SOB like he said they were going for Mighty.The council were not aware of his plans and probability of him returning to SubV is nil which is for the best.So all in all Mighty can noble as many vils as they want from Envy:)

P.S
@pyker our main objective is fish hunting and it wont change any time soon even for the threesome guys