SnM Sandwich Artists

DeletedUser

bwahaha. Let's see if those Bunny members jump ship once they realize that staying in 3DX will cause massive point deduction.

Do work SnM :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Tells you how far mass recruitment and family tribes go :p
Im in SnM and thanks for believing in us :D

Side 1:
Tribes: SnM
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX, 3DXTC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 496
Difference: 377

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 18
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 892,847
Side 2: 3,578,770
Difference: 2,685,923

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 333,907
Side 2: 160,604
Difference: 173,303

chart

DeletedUser

These stats are not accurately portrayed. 3DX and SnM had a short lived alliance/NAP that focused on the former XTC. That is why SnM has conquers like this.

DeletedUser

These stats are not accurately portrayed. 3DX and SnM had a short lived alliance/NAP that focused on the former XTC. That is why SnM has conquers like this.

To be fair fella, it does say last week in the time frame, were they allied 7 days ago?

I'd be one of the first to pick their stats but surely these are quite accurate?

DeletedUser

Holy crap:icon_eek: how long ago was that? 3DXTC *snicker* have been your "family tribe" for at least two weeks (working from memory)...and as the man above stated the stats say last week. Seems very clear to me :lol:

DeletedUser

Well.. there are many inactive players still in 3DXTC, but I will give SnM props for their quick conquers against the full 3DX tribe, which have been 38 in the last week if I remember correctly. To tell the truth, I did not see much in them... but they may do all right after all. Given... 3DX is fighting the #1 and #3 tribes on other fronts....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SnM
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX, 3DXTC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 551
Difference: 380

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 41
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,483,742
Side 2: 4,262,717
Difference: 2,778,975

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 413,174
Side 2: 403,804
Difference: 9,370

chart

DeletedUser

So 3dx regain those vills they lost ..Anyway one positive point for 3dx, doing not very bad against Snm, Skill and TSL..

DeletedUser

3DX is actually holding up quite well. Run an op on them or two opty :)
Heck, actually plan an op together with Skill?, that'll make 'em crumble. Hopefully.

Btw, I root for Skill :)

DeletedUser

then get the *%&# off of our thread...haha just kidding Z.

but it looks like we have run into some internal duds so to speak that have diverted our attention from our real targets, maybe 3DX will sneak up on us in our weak and vulnerable state :icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

3DX is actually holding up quite well. Run an op on them or two opty :)
Heck, actually plan an op together with Skill?, that'll make 'em crumble. Hopefully.

we took over 70 villages in one op :S i think they re-took around 15 of those... How are they holding up quite well?

DeletedUser

we took over 70 villages in one op :S

looking through your conquers you guys took a good bit of inactives/sat accounts....everything will probably pan out in about another week before we get to some good hard stats (this is like the beginning of the Skill? and BOA war)

on a side note: nice ingame profile pic, ghost. it made me LOL

DeletedUser

then get the *%&# off of our thread...haha just kidding Z.

but it looks like we have run into some internal duds so to speak that have diverted our attention from our real targets, maybe 3DX will sneak up on us in our weak and vulnerable state :icon_eek::icon_eek:

You are the ones who declared on 3DX? And you are weak and vulnerable? I like the excuses :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol seems SnM isn't the powerhouse everyone expected

No matter, Skill? and TSL could take 3DX on 1v1, so 2v1 will only quicken the process