Envy. vs Mighty

DeletedUser86743

Sure as hell wasn't me.

Yeah, it sucks being landlocked, especially with the short noble range. However, do you really expect anyone to believe that you thought your actions wouldn't cause tensions between your former tribe and their ally whom you decided to attack? :icon_rolleyes:

So did the SubV leadership know of your intentions all along?

As I stated earlier, just because you want it to go away doesn't mean it will. :icon_wink:

Why do you have to welcome everyone to this thread with a step by step dissection of their initial post. IMHO if you are so eager for us to get our comeuppance, then come at me brah. :axemen:

ToPaT

skype-bandit.gif

DeletedUser

Why do you have to welcome everyone to this thread with a step by step dissection of their initial post. IMHO if you are so eager for us to get our comeuppance, then come at me brah. :axemen:

Was that his first post in this thread?

No?

Then how did I welcome him to this thread. :icon_rolleyes:

Think before you post, "brah." It might actually help.

As for coming at you, well, there is no need for me to. I do not have anything to prove to you, even if you seem to think you have something to prove to me. I am merely stating my opinion on a public forum. If you don't like my opinion, tough shit. That isn't going to stop me from posting. Just like me stating my opinion isn't going to make you realize you were wrong to assume your actions would have no effects throughout the world.

If you want this to end, I suggest you just don't post anymore. If you want this to continue this, by all means reply.

Oh, and if you don't like the way I post, there is a handy feature on this forum that lets you ignore users. If you ignore me, then your problem is solved. You won't have to see me dissect anyone's post ever again.

DeletedUser

It sounds to me that SubV were perfectly aware that Skunk and the others were going to leave to attack Mighty and they are doing nothing to stop it. Mighty is your ally SubV and your just going to let some members leave to fight them then re-invite those members? I have lost a lot of respect for you SubV. I really have.

Yes i was kinda aware that this could have happened (and just me btw, not anyone else in the council actually). I personally argued with skunk15 more than once about this. Is a month or so he wanted to attack Mighty, regardless to the fact i clearly stated he shouldnt have done. And he neither bothered to warn me about what he was doing: i received infoes of him being attacking by Mighty. And i immediatly dismissed him.

Oct 09
16:17 skunk15 has been dismissed by RevengeComing.

What make you think he will be reinvited? This is just a your assumption founded on nothign else than your own reasoning. You have nothing to proof this is gonna happen or that this is what was planned. Tbh i had asked skunk long time ago to relocate into a totally different location, which he never did.

And yeah, if your respect come and go basing just on your own reasoning not supported by any trace of proof of what you state... well we will live good without it.

But after a while, skunk and co will be back in SubV, so I don't think it would be that much of a difference, or am I mistaken?

An invitation to SubV? :icon_eek:

Same. How can you state that?

Then the only logical thing that I could see happening as any tribe do if a member leaves without the leadership's consent/is dismissed, is for them to be eaten. SubV can do something about it and they won't. Normal tribes hunt down unloyals or those who don't listen.

Actually rimming skunk15 and these other guys is not our priority. You know what we are working on and i'm surprised that you come here telling what we should be doing perfectly knowing the situation. Make me think more you are using this as a excuse to argue with us... for something else. Actually the one that didnt respected him words was you along with pyker, and you perfectly know what i'm referring to, right? And this bring with it the possible reason for you being willing to argue against SubV and bring on some propaganda over this.

If and when we decide to attack someone is up to us and only us, and you dont have any title to argue about this.

And i tought you were smart enough to understand which kind of delay could represent for some others stuffs being prepared (that you are awarned of btw) the fact to eventually have to divert full attention elsewhere when you have another stacked frontline and people massing nobles on it... Seem i was wrong.

Dismissal is hardly a punishment at all. It's like keeping I lion in the zoo then when it kills another lion you let it free for punishment. How is that punishment?

I'm not telling is the best punishment of ever, i'm just telling that i dismissed him, and that is. And into a different situation we may have started nobling from him. But this isnt happening, and reason is that we full intend to proceed with what we was planning. I dont let 3 peeps caring just of theirself decide on what SubV should work on. And ofc i let even less mouth runner of any other tribe do, you included.

Would be funny if someone recruit these players. And even more if they do after have been flaming here about how soft the "punishment" was and how soemone not following leaders would deserve to be rimmed.

If someone feel like they dont deserve to play w48 anymore, feel free to remove them instead of come crying on forum. They are not SubV anymore and they wont receive any assistance ofc.

Come on, mouth runners, come here and show us how players like these should be took off from the map.

We pretty much lost a continent with these dismissals, but our attention is with all evidencies focused elsewhere and k45 is not strategical for us currently. So, no, atm we wont be attacking them.

Is SubV allies or NAP's with Mighty?

Yes, we have an allance with Mighty since forever. But some recent statements may bring me to reconsider it:

I hope you plan on declaring walsh, because SubV don't have the balls to do it themselves.

WTF! You come here with a statement like that after all the speechs we had?!? So SubV has no balls, right? Fine, we will see what happens then. If i have to show "balls", which is not btw cause i dont think you have anything to show in your past that prove much of a bravery, i wont pick on a 3 players tribe for sure...

DeletedUser

I was just wondering if you were going to help your allies. Or is it the ally vs ally = nuetral situation?

DeletedUser

What make you think he will be reinvited? This is just a your assumption founded on nothign else than your own reasoning. You have nothing to proof this is gonna happen or that this is what was planned. Tbh i had asked skunk long time ago to relocate into a totally different location, which he never did.

And yeah, if your respect come and go basing just on your own reasoning not supported by any trace of proof of what you state... well we will live good without it.

Same. How can you state that?
Quite easily, as a matter of fact. I have been involved in situations where someone was "dismissed" and started attacking a tribe with diplomatic realtions to the tribe the the player was dismissed from. This was just a ploy, and because the player wanted to, but it was our intention to end the diplomacy anyway.

There are all sorts of situations that can make someone think that this move, if not sanctioned outright by you and the rest of SubV's leadership, is at least being tacitly approved since you are doing nothing to help your ally against your former members who broke your rules and diplomatic relations.

Yes, they are assumptions, but it is the inaction of your tribe that has led to these assumptions. Therefore it is your fault the world community assumes this, not ours. You want to put it to rest? Make these three your priority. If you don't want to put it to rest and wish to continue the way you want to, then don't expect anyone here to not criticize you for it.

Actually rimming skunk15 and these other guys is not our priority. You know what we are working on and i'm surprised that you come here telling what we should be doing perfectly knowing the situation. Make me think more you are using this as a excuse to argue with us... for something else. Actually the one that didnt respected him words was you along with pyker, and you perfectly know what i'm referring to, right? And this bring with it the possible reason for you being willing to argue against SubV and bring on some propaganda over this.
I've said it many times before, I'll say it again. I call bullshit where I see bullshit. And this situation reeks of it.

If arguing your inactions is considered disrespectful, well, I'm sorry, I can't help you there, but I have not disrespected you, or your tribe in any other way other than to say that you are not handling this situation in a manner that makes it look like you had no part in this situation.

If and when we decide to attack someone is up to us and only us, and you dont have any title to argue about this.
You do not have any right to tell us what our opinions of your tribe's actions should be. If you want us to hold your tribe in higher regard for their actions, then you need to take into consideration public opinion in your decision making processes. If not, then you have to live with the public opinion that results.

Look at Brave!. They've accepted the fact that they have earned a reputation that isn't really of high regard for their actions. You don't see them telling us to not call them vultures and opportunists, now do you?

And as for arguing, of course I love to argue. So does Rep. That is besides the point. We wouldn't argue if there was nothing to argue about.

DeletedUser

Pyker talks a lot but when he declares a war, the stats stay at 2-1 for entire month lol. Dude is all talk, no action. Why don't u stop wastting time crying about this and actually organize an op on ur"enemy" tribe.

DeletedUser

Pyker talks a lot but when he declares a war, the stats stay at 2-1 for entire month lol. Dude is all talk, no action. Why don't u stop wastting time crying about this and actually organize an op on ur"enemy" tribe.

Hmm, maybe because I am not a part of SYN's leadership, therefore I have no hand in organizing ops, and I post declarations when I am told to.

If you have concerns with SYN's "wars" try bringing them up with SYN's leadership.

DeletedUser

Hmm, maybe because I am not a part of SYN's leadership, therefore I have no hand in organizing ops, and I post declarations when I am told to.

If you have concerns with SYN's "wars" try bringing them up with SYN's leadership.
You seem to have a lot of spare time. Maybe its better used to convince syn to actually fight their enemy instead of trying to distract subv with nonsense.

DeletedUser

There are all sorts of situations that can make someone think that this move, if not sanctioned outright by you and the rest of SubV's leadership, is at least being tacitly approved since you are doing nothing to help your ally against your former members who broke your rules and diplomatic relations.

Mighty well knew we would have been busy elsewhere and that would have not received help from us against Gnomble.

And tbh i think these attacks on Mighty from Envy are the most cheap tactic and worst move these guys could have done.

Can you explain me how the hell SubV may have interest in seeing Mighty getting gangbanged and to gain a full front with Gnomble when we obviously have interests on expanding elsewhere?

Again, you dont have any title to speak on other's agreements. Actually you are just keeping blabing in your non-sense circles.

Yes, they are assumptions, but it is the inaction of your tribe that has led to these assumptions. Therefore it is your fault the world community assumes this, not ours. You want to put it to rest? Make these three your priority. If you don't want to put it to rest and wish to continue the way you want to, then don't expect anyone here to not criticize you for it.

World community? Pfttt! Actually i see just you and a couple more of bored peeps keep going on again and again with same stuffs prolly being bored and having nothing better to do.

I dont take orders from you, in case you havent realized yet. You are noone and you will keep being for what concern us.

If arguing your inactions is considered disrespectful, well, I'm sorry, I can't help you there, but I have not disrespected you, or your tribe in any other way other than to say that you are not handling this situation in a manner that makes it look like you had no part in this situation.

I didnt mentioned disrespect anywhere concerning you. I replied to Rep stating we lost him respect and that is, like we could care less. Tbh i dont understand why you keep replying to things that are neither being told to you. Must be your ego i assume...

You do not have any right to tell us what our opinions of your tribe's actions should be. If you want us to hold your tribe in higher regard for their actions, then you need to take into consideration public opinion in your decision making processes. If not, then you have to live with the public opinion that results.

Dude you are noone and represent nothing. "Public opinion"... Pfftt! So public opinion in your view is you plus a couple of your friends, right? Laughable

Look at Brave!. They've accepted the fact that they have earned a reputation that isn't really of high regard for their actions. You don't see them telling us to not call them vultures and opportunists, now do you?

How i'm supposed to care?

---

Btw, you would have done better experiencing all this your wisdom managing to lead !UN! instead, which you obviously failed at doing, having then to run to another account and to another tribe to have a chanche to keep stay in w48. Tbh i dont take lessons on tactis or strategies from you. You did nothing to show would be worth doing and eventually viceversa.

Actually your failing as leader in !UN! bring the w48 where it actually is. Your failure in organizing war against Quay made that merge possible.

And dont try to hide. Here you represent one of the SYN voices on forum. You dont run mouth here and expect people not to get a idea of you and of the tribe you are part of. You may be telling you have no responsibilities over SYN leadership. But still you are part of a tribe that declared into another tribe and so far did nothing about that war... And you pretend to come here and tell others what they should do. You are part of SYN and these shitty stats are your responsibility aswell as any other SYN members.

The difference is that we dont come here bragging about how fast we will rim peeps that we dismissed, cause we perfectly realize that even deciding to attack them we wouldnt have forces enough to dedicate on that area, as we are moving elsewhere. I prefer do stuffs in-game and dont make promises on external than declare wars and then do nothing in-game. That is what show how poor a tribe is, for sure not your, or Rep, or the other couple guys that spoke here, opinion written on forum.

You think SubV doesnt deserve the place it has? Come and get us out of it. You know what we are planning and still all your blabbing here seem to be done to bring us elsewhere. I hope you realize what will happen and, if not, is another sign of how much you may be the best players accordling to your words on external and the worst one in-game. Cause i'm quite sure that someone that we are being hammering (WE and not SYN regardless to declarations) would be more than happy to get a rest on our front to be able to focus on north, allowing us to move attention elsewhere... maybe on these 3 guys... and then?

Try use brain a bit before to bring this topic derailed further and to think a bit of what would are consequencies if we were truly to do what you are suggesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, we have an allance with Mighty since forever. But some recent statements may bring me to reconsider it:

WTF! You come here with a statement like that after all the speechs we had?!? So SubV has no balls, right? Fine, we will see what happens then. If i have to show "balls", which is not btw cause i dont think you have anything to show in your past that prove much of a bravery, i wont pick on a 3 players tribe for sure...

Maybe he didnt know that Skunk defected and thought that you had betrayed him. Just a thought. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Maybe he didnt know that Skunk defected and thought that you had betrayed him. Just a thought. :icon_neutral:

Was him telling me that they had incomings from skunk:

Angels Death on 09.10. at 16:09
A few minutes ago I received information that skunk has decided to attack one of my tribe members. [player]legumes[/player] has 21 incomings currently.

Hope there is some sort of an explanation.

8 minutes later i dismissed skunk15... Others 2 players than then left (i knew they would have followed skunk but as they had not attacked Mighty i left them a possiblity) did on their own and started attack Mighty just after that.

DeletedUser

You seem to have a lot of spare time. Maybe its better used to convince syn to actually fight their enemy instead of trying to distract subv with nonsense.

If you want a leadership position in the tribe, go for it.

I don't.

Repinski

I've said it many times before, I'll say it again. I call bullshit where I see bullshit. And this situation reeks of it.

I don't think I could agree with you more here pyker. The way you (SubV) have gone about handling this situation point strongly in the direction of a ploy to take on Mighty while in an attempt to keep your forum presence up which has miserably failed.

Not to mention that a number of my sources point to SubV and Mighty not having that strong or relations anymore due to a number of facts. One of them is the fact that Mighty made it perfectly clear to the SubV leadership that they intended to war o_O to avoid the land lock that they currently sit and and SubV STILL took in the members of o_O. That is not something an ally would do. That is something a greedy tribe would do that are only using their "ally". If you were actually loyal to your "ally" Mighty then you would help this "ally" by taking out the 3 members who were kicked for disobeying orders of the leadership and by making already unstable relations between you and your "ally" worse.

This scheme has ploy written all over it in gigantic letters.

And as for arguing, of course I love to argue. So does Rep. That is besides the point. We wouldn't argue if there was nothing to argue about.

Yes I do love arguing but I don't just randomly flame either. I flame where it is due and for actions that you (again, SubV) have just pulled you more than deserve it. I've said it already and I'll say it again. You are handling this situation extremely poorly SubV and now it looks like you can't handle the external pressure that is cause by doing very unfavorable things. Namely, this ploy.

Hey buddy, take a look at the maps. SYN doesn't have a border with PIRANA F. There is this thing called KIA in the way.

DeletedUser

I was just wondering if you were going to help your allies. Or is it the ally vs ally = nuetral situation?

1. as RevengeComing (will be abbriviated with RC...since we've been calling her that) stated, WE HAVE ALREADY TOLD MIGHTY THAT WE CANNNOT HELP THEM because our attention is at elsewhere. Everyone knows full well that SubV is hunting Fishies, and we cant just drop it completely and reverse our direction. But the main point is that MIGHTY KNEW THAT WE CAN'T HELP IF THEY DECLARE WAR ON EB-GBs.

2. After the Duke of Mighty said that SubV has no balls, i think that pissed RC off, as well as any SubV member who happens to have read it. And as i can see it, Mighty is in no shape to insult SubV when they're losing the war against EB-GBs. Mighty is in BETWEEN EB-GBs and SubV (they're like the hole in the middle of a donut and the surroundings are SubV and EB-GBs). Thus, if they pissed off SubV...they'll have to fight a 4-front war...against 2 of the top tribes. They MIGHT have a chance to survive against EB-GBs (since other tribes around EB-GBs are declaring war on EB-GBs as well).

as RC stated, SubV is reconsidering on the allianceship. Its obvious that you dont tell your most powerful ally that they "have no balls" (because they might take it as an insult and turn their guns against you as well).

Repinski

Its obvious that you dont tell your most powerful ally that they "have no balls" (because they might take it as an insult and turn their guns against you as well).

As you already stated in the rest of your post SubV "Can't" turn their attention to the north so honestly according to you (SubV) Mighty shouldn't really have to worry about being attacked by SubV now should they?

DeletedUser

I don't think I could agree with you more here pyker. The way you (SubV) have gone about handling this situation point strongly in the direction of a ploy to take on Mighty while in an attempt to keep your forum presence up which has miserably failed.

Not to mention that a number of my sources point to SubV and Mighty not having that strong or relations anymore due to a number of facts. One of them is the fact that Mighty made it perfectly clear to the SubV leadership that they intended to war o_O to avoid the land lock that they currently sit and and SubV STILL took in the members of o_O. That is not something an ally would do. That is something a greedy tribe would do that are only using their "ally". If you were actually loyal to your "ally" Mighty then you would help this "ally" by taking out the 3 members who were kicked for disobeying orders of the leadership and by making already unstable relations between you and your "ally" worse.

This scheme has ploy written all over it in gigantic letters.

Your are using imagination. I well explained reasons of not taking any other action that dismissal. Actually we nobles 107 villages from PIRANA family and lost 12. So we took off from PIRANA 95 vills in a couple of weeks. I hope you realize that if we are to make ops on k45 to remove 3 milion points players our efficiency there would be kinda reduced. And i hope you realize that if PIRANA doesnt need to stack our front anymore you will find the whole continent you are in pretty much fully stacked. If you cannot get this simple fact you have some sort of problem and i'm tempted to show this to you with facts.

You and pyker, along with Brian, come to me asking SubV to attack PIRANA to allow you bring on your plans. which is what we are doing. How the hell you cannot understand consequencies of what you are stating here. Do you really need us to show you what would happen with facts in-game? Just first realize which fate you are picking for yourself.

If we were not to attack PIRANA we would have attacked these 3 players. As we are kinda saving your butt instead we will keep doing. And i highly suggest you to not make us change our mind...

Also all stuffs you are pointing out are out of age. Reply to a simple question:

If our intention was to have Mighty removed from the map, why we dismissed these players instead of just drop diplo with Mighty?

Yes I do love arguing but I don't just randomly flame either. I flame where it is due and for actions that you (again, SubV) have just pulled you more than deserve it. I've said it already and I'll say it again. You are handling this situation extremely poorly SubV and now it looks like you can't handle the external pressure that is cause by doing very unfavorable things. Namely, this ploy.

Actually you are speaking of nothing. you cannot support any of your statements with any sense argumentation. Just your imagination her eis showing up.

Hey buddy, take a look at the maps. SYN doesn't have a border with PIRANA F. There is this thing called KIA in the way.

So why they declared? Do SYN ever had a true war? Not that i'm awarned of...

Repinski

After speaking with RC privately, we have agreed to disagree and so I will say no more on this subject of Envy. and SubV.

Regards,
-Repinski.

DeletedUser

After speaking with RC privately, we have agreed to disagree and so I will say no more on this subject of Envy. and SubV.

Regards,
-Repinski.

That we disagree was pretty much obvious fromt he forum itself.

And this private convo was really irrilevant.

Still your statements are here and written, they make no sense and are just a product of your fantasies.