hells angels are rising now recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hello

the tribe hells angels are rising are now recruiting members in world 26.

the tribe is a bubbly fun and helpfull tribe and is for anybody who likes a laugh, a joke or just wants to be serious about the game. there are lots of forums and newsletters so you can keep up to date with whats happening right now. we are a pepoles tribe because everyone is equal and gets an input in to everything. we have a elcted council who solve the everyons needs and will happly listen to your suggestions on what the tribe should do. we update our tribe every so often with new forums, new games and new council members. our tribe is in the trading league of tribes and everyone in the tribe benefits as the league sends resources and support to the other members in the league who need it. we also give out voulentry jobs to players and if you do take up ajob you can get points and you can swap points for ingame rewards.

thanks for your time on this matter.
benolot
head of ~HAAR~

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am recruiting too. Tribe hmm.
And I want to make diplomacy with some other tribes. I am big enough to help in war.

DeletedUser

happy to add allys or nap your choice send me an ingame or forum message or repley to post

DeletedUser50733

slid I lol every time I see your avatar on here :lol:

DeletedUser

search itsbillykiller

how do you manage to double post but they are 6 minutes apart ? :lol:

DeletedUser

I think he had to feed his hamster in the back so it had to take a little rest

DeletedUser

yep thats just about it i had to feed the hamester a bit of motivation using my whip so my comp would work proply only kidding i dont know how

DeletedUser35787

benolot, are you actually for real or are you a puppet?

DeletedUser

no i'm for real and i want a set of co-ords so i can find the player then invite HIM not just his village

DeletedUser74275

*click on rankings

*type in names from here in the search bar

amazing things will then happen

DeletedUser50733

*click on rankings

*type in names from here in the search bar

amazing things will then happen

A cookie will shoot out of your CD-ROM drive for you to eat
emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.